Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
My partner doesn’t really like tv but he will watch trash tv with me and we have certain things we watch together but he always like to be doing something. I don’t know what’s up with me I have become so clingy and needy usually it is the other way around. I even worry he won’t fancy me anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️ X
I'm like this with my partner too, he ALWAYS needs to be busy and I feel like I'm always apologising for being too clingy.

Crap sleep top...must've been the night for it 🤣 up every hour from 10pm for a pee till my alarm went off at 4.30am. Genuinely thinking of calling in sick next week cos my pelvis and feet are agony but my work will automatically start my mat leave and I think I Will regret it when its time to come back and I'm missing out on an extra weeks leave 😭

Elsass

Chatty Member
I’ve got mine at 13 weeks exactly, I think it’s anything up to 14+1 is ok for any nuchal testing that you’re having done (not sure if that’s exactly right but I’m nearly 100% sure 13+2 is fine!). Also usually in most cases they will only give you your blood results if something is wrong, did you specifically ask to be given them? That’s so not on about the urine sample though, really terrible.
Ah ok that’s great thank you!
Yeah I did ask for the blood results to be given to me, and now I’m worried that if they missed the urine they might have missed something on the bloods too. I’m going to econsult with the GP and ask them to just double check.

wakametango

Chatty Member
Sorry for the slight tmi
But we've talked about discharge and shaving our fanny's so really what is tmi at this point

But why is my vagina so dam sore tonight!! Honestly between leg cramps, spd and now a sore fanny ill be lucky to sleep before baby boy arrives never mind when he's actually here
When I told my midwife that mine had tripled in size she laughed and said sounds like baby is pressing on my vagina wall.
maybe it could be to do with some pressure, I know my baby is head down (not engaged) and charts so she has a large head so made sense to me 😆

grumpycat

VIP Member
Ok so the weirdest one I tried was the baking soda one 🤣 so you basically piss into a glass and add the same amount of baking soda as pee… of it fizzes it’s a boy of nothing happens it’s a girl! 🤣 now it has worked for me but then again the odds are 50/50 🤣

Here you go lovey 🥰🤣
thank you for this!! I’m gonna try it tomorrow when my husband is back he’ll love that 😂

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Sorry for the slight tmi
But we've talked about discharge and shaving our fanny's so really what is tmi at this point

But why is my vagina so dam sore tonight!! Honestly between leg cramps, spd and now a sore fanny ill be lucky to sleep before baby boy arrives never mind when he's actually here

littlepup

VIP Member
Just had my 31 week midwife appointment and baby is breach. Lots of time for him to turn on his own but midwife said that’s not often that happens in her experience. Check again at 34 weeks and then I’ll need a scan and an elective caesarean if he doesn’t budge. Not sure how to feel!
Did they not offer to try to turn him at 36+, maybe it’s to to with his breech position, did they say?

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
These pads I also got a fan and a peri bottle on Amazon which I didn’t end up using (c-section) but it’s come in handy in the baby bath at least!

We got a superking when I was pregnant and it’s the best decision now she’s here too because I’m far enough away that I don’t disturb him getting her from the next to me for night feeds. In 5 months he’s never once been woken up by her or I - which is both great and annoying 😂

H&M, Next, boohoo & New look I used for maternity, that and Primark in a couple of sizes bigger
I'm not sure if it's my phone but those links won't work for me. I've heard about peri bottles, wasn't sure whether to bother or of it was more of a gimmick, but I'm will get one!

WhatABore

VIP Member
Stupid question; I’m 13 weeks next week and my midwife wants me to do the GTT test. Isn’t that a bit early?

tell that poster to delete their account
It's normally 26-28 weeks I believe.
13 weeks is early yes, but does she just mean be booked in for it?

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
I've had a quick cry today because I just want the baby out now
I'm sore everywhere, the false labour dance is exhausting and I just want to know the baby is here safely, instead of worrying every day that something will happen
I'm sorry, fingers crossed it's soon for you x