Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been having this sensation for weeks had it so bad the other day it doesn’t hurt me like period pain which is what I thought it was like it’s just really tight uncomfortable like feels like she is trying to push as far as she can x
Yeah like you’re so full up and it’s tight and hard. Bizarre thing pregnancy!!

Reactions: 1
You guys have just made me realise, my husband has actually stopped snoring since we got a king size! I wonder whether it’s because it’s less cramped and more space to spread out, or because the mattress is better so he gets a better sleep.

Talk maternity clothes to me ladies. We trekked round our local city centre today and it seems the verdict is all the maternity clothes were removed from stores when they reduced lines due to the pandemic. We tried m&s, John Lewis, next and H&M but no joy so I’m going to have to try online but I don’t know what size I am in places that have maternity lines! Where are good places to try?
So basically I just buy clothes from
The normal section if it is oversized h and m have some amazing maxi dress type things which I have been living in made of cotton. Zara I have just gone up one size and If you do buy Materniry just buy your normal size as they have the extra to accommodate for the bump x

Reactions: 2
The super king is bloody amazing we could both starfish and not touch each other and def enough room for a few kids in between lol best thing we’ve bought!!

I got my nighties in primark and also morrisons and I've obv not tried the maternity pads yet but been recommended boots thick ones by more than a few people so that's what I've got
Amazing thanks girl. Did you get strappy nighties?

I got my nighties from primark, but tbh especially now I’m home and it’s warm I sleep in my nursing bra and loose shorts! I got the thick ones from boots in a pink packet and they’ve been good! Also have seen you can get cooling ones which look good but haven’t been able to get my hands on any!
🤣
Amazing thank you, that's actually the packet I picked up today because I had no idea which ones to go for and they said maternity on them!

I've started thinking about my hospital bag, I may be a bit eager but my side of the family have a tendancy to come at least 4 weeks early so I'd rather be prepared. Anyway I'm after nightie recommendations and maternity pads if you have any!xx
These pads I also got a fan and a peri bottle on Amazon which I didn’t end up using (c-section) but it’s come in handy in the baby bath at least!

We got a superking when I was pregnant and it’s the best decision now she’s here too because I’m far enough away that I don’t disturb him getting her from the next to me for night feeds. In 5 months he’s never once been woken up by her or I - which is both great and annoying 😂

H&M, Next, boohoo & New look I used for maternity, that and Primark in a couple of sizes bigger

These pads I also got a fan and a peri bottle on Amazon which I didn’t end up using (c-section) but it’s come in handy in the baby bath at least!

We got a superking when I was pregnant and it’s the best decision now she’s here too because I’m far enough away that I don’t disturb him getting her from the next to me for night feeds. In 5 months he’s never once been woken up by her or I - which is both great and annoying 😂

H&M, Next, boohoo & New look I used for maternity, that and Primark in a couple of sizes bigger
I'm not sure if it's my phone but those links won't work for me. I've heard about peri bottles, wasn't sure whether to bother or of it was more of a gimmick, but I'm will get one!

I'm not sure if it's my phone but those links won't work for me. I've heard about peri bottles, wasn't sure whether to bother or of it was more of a gimmick, but I'm will get one!
No you’re right, they’re not working
Abena Premium Maternity Pads, 14-Piece
JUMKEET Mini Handheld Portable Fan
I also got incontinence pants from Aldi for the first couple of days rather than pads

Ok I’ve attempt #3 to find out the baby’s gender tomorrow, providing it’s not turned in towards my back again 🙈🤣 has anyone got any tips to get the baby to move? I’m willing to try anything at this stage 🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
I’m the annoying partner who likes to be cuddled up all night 😂 I don’t sleep properly when my partners not there!

Ok I’ve attempt #3 to find out the baby’s gender tomorrow, providing it’s not turned in towards my back again 🙈🤣 has anyone got any tips to get the baby to move? I’m willing to try anything at this stage 🙈🤣
Mine seems to go crazy when I drink anything fizzy, so maybe a fizzy drink before you go in? No idea if that’s “recommended” but might get them moving!

I've started thinking about my hospital bag, I may be a bit eager but my side of the family have a tendancy to come at least 4 weeks early so I'd rather be prepared. Anyway I'm after nightie recommendations and maternity pads if you have any!xx
I’ve had these ones recommended by quite a few people. One friend said they were really comfy and didn’t show through things like leggings

Attachments

We just moved into our four bedroom house yesterday and I am soooo excited to have a spare room to escape to hahaha (don’t tell my poor husband). We are small people but are both very light sleepers and somehow the king bed is still too small and we constantly disturb each other - last night he woke me up at 4am tossing and turning 😑

Re Braxton Hicks - I am sure what you have all described is what I’ve been having these last few days - not painful just really tight. Probably my body telling me that moving house DIY style at 32w was a terrible idea. Was literally on my hands and knees cleaning the stairs with a sponge earlier…🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We just moved into our four bedroom house yesterday and I am soooo excited to have a spare room to escape to hahaha (don’t tell my poor husband). We are small people but are both very light sleepers and somehow the king bed is still too small and we constantly disturb each other - last night he woke me up at 4am tossing and turning 😑

Re Braxton Hicks - I am sure what you have all described is what I’ve been having these last few days - not painful just really tight. Probably my body telling me that moving house DIY style at 32w was a terrible idea. Was literally on my hands and knees cleaning the stairs with a sponge earlier…🤦‍♀️
If I do too much walking or carrying thing my stomach goes so tight like unbearable like I am going to split in half x

Sleep is so important and so precious! Enjoy your sleep zone.

You guys have just made me realise, my husband has actually stopped snoring since we got a king size! I wonder whether it’s because it’s less cramped and more space to spread out, or because the mattress is better so he gets a better sleep.

Talk maternity clothes to me ladies. We trekked round our local city centre today and it seems the verdict is all the maternity clothes were removed from stores when they reduced lines due to the pandemic. We tried m&s, John Lewis, next and H&M but no joy so I’m going to have to try online but I don’t know what size I am in places that have maternity lines! Where are good places to try?
I’ve just stuck with my usual size in maternity trousers. I’ve found H&M good. I also just bought jeggings from new look. Tbh they have been great and look a lot better than what I thought. With the maternity jeans I’ve had to stick a belt on as I mustn’t be bumpy enough yet.x

Apparently the Spanx leggings and jeggings are amazing in maternity. They do regular and a leather. I’ve got the regular ones which I do really like so I think I’ll invest in a maternity pair come autumn, hoping they’ll then carry me through the last two months and first couple of months after baby with a nice top for Christmas events! They often have 20% off on ASOS too so worth waiting for a sale.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.