Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nursty

VIP Member
My partner just had thr AUDACITY to say we have just done a good shop and could cook something for lunch
Boy I am 38 weeks pregnant, sore, tired and having cravings...
GET ME CHICKEN SELECTS AND A STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE
Mine has just had the audacity to tell me HES TIRED. Aye I'm sure you are mate, all the fucking snoring alone in a king size bed must have took it right out of you.
We can be eachothers alibi if you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LongishCat

VIP Member
Hey guys going for an important job interview next week at 31 weeks with me luck!!! Any tips on how to boost my energy and brain power for the interview much appreciated !!
As a recruiter: don't stress out about it, be yourself, but do some research on the job and company (why it interests you/wy you feel the company might be a good match for you). If you have a brain fart during the interview, no worries, it happens, especially with pregnancy brain.
I interviewed someone a while ago who was due a month later, but she was just relaxed, herself and landed the job! She'll start after her maternity leave 😊
Good luck!

Off to bed now and busy day at work tomorrow. Will be thinking of you all! Smallpotato, Neo and the other person whose username escapes me (my apologies) and everyone else who needs it ❤
You've got this! And we all have your backs 💪

• Heart

Neo2021

VIP Member
Doctors have rang.

The doctor was clueless. She didn’t even know what a chemical pregnancy was.
She’s booked me in for a scan tomorrow at the hospital I don’t want to go to (it’s has a rubbish record)
And now I’m sat in tears because she didn’t help or explain anything

• Heart
  • Sad

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Went to see midwife today
Booked in for a sweep a week today
However shes saying they may do one at the hospital tomorrow when I'm there for a check up and scan
Either way if things don't start moving, within the next week I'll have some progress, thank god

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ilando

VIP Member
Morning everyone, taken a sick day today. 2 pupils had a fight in my classroom yesterday and I had to split them up. Management weren’t supportive and didn’t even ask if I was ok.

6.5 teaching days left until maternity leave!

• Heart
  • Sad

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Just here to moan about my in laws. They have no idea. They originally booked a trip for us to Scotland for 2 nights (9 hour drive) I think I mentioned it on here, it’s now cancelled cause I said no. They then want to do something else. So they want to book a hotel just out of Leeds so husband and his dad can play golf and I can “go shopping” with my MIL. firstly, I don’t want to stay in a hotel room cause once baby is asleep I’ll be confined to the hotel room from 6pm and since having a baby, I have zero interest in shopping or taking him round shops. I’ve been into town twice since he was as born and I just hate it - I’m skint so I can’t buy anything and it’s just a hassle. Wish my husband would just go without me. If they booked a cottage near the coast it would be fine but they don’t seem to want to do that 🙄 anyway GOOD MORNING EVERYONE 🥰

• Sad

Borntorun

VIP Member
Argh. My unit is full of covid / covid contact patients. I can’t avoid them. Work say it doesn’t matter because I’m not 28 weeks yet and to just crack on as normal 😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow

Smallpotato

VIP Member
It’s the Tom hardy ones that did it for me 😂 when he said “get into bed, cheeky”
we have the Tom hardy ones recorded!

I have just woken up and I’m trying to process everything from yesterday. What an absolute horrible day. I’ve struggled so much in this pregnancy with anaemia and general anxiety. My house is an absolute state and I am usually such an organised person. My eyes are all gritty and swollen from crying.

husband is going to take toddler to nursery, I’m going to try and go swimming and tidy the house from top to bottom, and cook a curry for tea. I’m fed up of feeling sick by 5pm that I live off beans on toast! I want to praise these toddler meals called Little Dish as toddler has been having those with vegetables while I’ve been struggling.

this is baby no.2, and I definitely want no more after this. I don’t think my anxiety can take it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I despise clothes with loads of characters on; however I picked up this cute jacket in M&S the other week and couldn’t resist 😆
If it were up to my husband he would dress him in football kits/tracksuits 🤢 not my cup of tea sorry
28F0C9B5-519C-4B0A-8A41-926E747B7B04.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
Decided to take my maternity leave a few days early.
Been the most stressful week of my life, my poor horse took a seizure and collapsed in front of me and I've basically been told to prepare for the worst. Everyone is trying to hide everything from me because I think they are worried its going to send me into labour. This should be the most exciting time but instead I've not stopped crying for the last 3 days, I hope I can get my baby out to meet him before I have to say goodbye 😭
Is it a myth though that stress can bring on labour?

• Heart
  • Sad

wakametango

Chatty Member
This is a bit off topic but I’m ten weeks pregnant and I’m not sure how I feel about it... it took 2.5 years to get pregnant. Second baby and I feel like I should be excited but I don’t really feel it. I’m more thinking wtf have I done/have I made a mistake. My first child is 9 so it’s getting a bit easier now, he’s more self sufficient, let’s me lie in etc. I’m worried that I might crave my old life back. This baby is definitely wanted and I’m very grateful to be pregnant just wish I knew how to feel.

Did anyone else not feel excited right away. Please no judgement as I’m struggling to comprehend how I feel.

Thanks
Ahhh I am the same. My baby wasn’t planned, I was really disappointed when I found out I was pregnant, it’s a taboo subject which comes with lots of guilt but it wasn’t in my short term goals.
I would open my inbox to you if I could. I spent most of my first trimester really unhappy. I’ve accepted it now but I can’t say excited is how I’d describe it… I also hate the movement and I’m not connected to my bump at all.
I chose not to terminate as I did want a child down the line and I have such a good support network and my partner was over the moon. I’m a first time mum x

• Heart

Londonsays

Chatty Member
I was woken at 11.30pm with him singing and kissing my bump. Baby thought this was great and was excitedly kicking away. I fell asleep again with all this happening around me 😂 he’s left for work and is no longer as happy 🤢🥱

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Guys, what would I do without you? Honestly, thank you.

when the doctor showed me, the T line was bright red and the C line was faint. Exactly the same as the tests I’ve done here at home. I’ve done two clear blues and they both say pregnant.

• Heart
Last day of work today! Havnt stepped foot back in the office since having my little boy so it seems very weird to be leaving again so soon haha! Had a £50 John Lewis voucher which I didn't expect as they went all out for my son! Can't believe in two weeks time baby girl will definitely be here 😭♥♥ xx

• Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
My partner just had thr AUDACITY to say we have just done a good shop and could cook something for lunch
Boy I am 38 weeks pregnant, sore, tired and having cravings...
GET ME CHICKEN SELECTS AND A STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE

• Haha
  • Angry

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
It’s horrible isn’t it my heart races as well then I have to get up walk around for a bit then go back to bed. Have you suffered from restless legs? The sleeping game is so hard x
Oh yes, restless legs and cramps.

Also, complaint incoming.
I am so fuckef off with my partner.. I wont go in to the details but dude needs to get his fucking priorities right, stop being a patronising prick and get over himself. Ive told him he can a go on the sofa tonight, as i would like to try and sleep a full night in our bed and cant eith him snoring away and huffing everytime i turn over or re-adjust.
Hes really got on my fucking nerves and right now 'in my head only', i dont really feel like marrying him next year. Gah.

Sorry for massive rant. Obvs not appropriate to tell friends about and i will feel completely differently in 48 hours. I just need to get this off ny chest.

Thanks

• Heart
  • Sad

SavvyBee

VIP Member
So after baby had me worried earlier they’ve been wriggling loads tonight, must have been having a lazy day. I’ve never felt them from the outside before but they gave me a few good boots and I managed to get husband to get his hand there in time to feel one! ❤

• Heart