Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly they're the plain ones 😭
I've been waking up feeling hungry the last few nights and keep forgetting to put something good by the bed. I daren't go downstairs for anything nicer because the dog goes nuts and wakes the whole house.
Baby is currently doing flips so I think I'm up for a while yet 😬
Another fantastic idea of having snacks in the room. I clearly need to up my game! Yeah I'm being booted currently. I'm debating putting love island on and starting to watch that, I usually watch but haven't this year yet

Reactions: 3
What’s worse the 4am insomnia or being woken at 6:58 on your weekend by call of duty profanities?!?! 😡😡😡 (yes, other half is playing online THIS early)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My hip pain at night is getting so bad. Spoke to the midwife and all that was suggested was paracetamol but they won’t touch the pain. It’s awful

• Sad
  • Heart
My hip pain at night is getting so bad. Spoke to the midwife and all that was suggested was paracetamol but they won’t touch the pain. It’s awful
Is that from sleeping on your side? I’ve woken up with pain in my shoulder this morning and I’m sure it’s because I’m forcing myself the sleep on my side all night and it’s putting my weight onto it.

My oldest came in at 4am after a nightmare, went back to sleep then the little guy wouldn't stop moving THEN I couldn't get comfortable. Team allotted lame 2 cups of coffee 😴 :ROFLMAO:

Is that from sleeping on your side? I’ve woken up with pain in my shoulder this morning and I’m sure it’s because I’m forcing myself the sleep on my side all night and it’s putting my weight onto it.
Yeah its only from side sleeping. I get to about 3am and I have to rotate and then spend the rest of the night going from one sore hip to another until I can’t take it any more 😩 it’s miserable

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yea! My shoulder has hurt from about week 15, it’s so sore and I whimper in the night from the pain. Feels like it needs a good click

• Sad
For anyone wanting to buy Mam bottles, I used discount code MAMWELCOME20 and saved £13 and I qualified for free delivery.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is that direct from their website?
I used it this morning and I found it online. I just googled mam bottles discount code and it was the first voucher website that came up. Sometimes these things don’t work but was pleasantly surprised when it did. I got the grey 17 bottle set. And yes direct from Mam website.

Running on absolute 0% at the moment, after 3 all nighters in hospital this week and a hulk like steroided up hyper toddler who’s not sleeping with a bad chest infection I actually feel like this is the closest thing I’ve felt to being drunk in a long time 😂 sooooooooooo so so so so so so tired. Plus relentless nausea and not wanting to eat anything that’s remotely good for me safe to say I’m a hot mess atm 🤢 meant to be going away next week but I’m not even actually sure I’ll make it before I have to have a full 48 hour sleep 😂 grim. Sorry for the moan but my partners actually too tired to care too 🤣🤣

On a more positive note we have our dating scan next Sunday at 13 weeks and I’m just so excited. I usually feel all kinds of anxious before scans after some rough scans/times with my previous pregnancies but as it’s my third I’ve told myself to keep a calm and rational head and enjoy it 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another call of duty widow here!

But he’s on the murder list today again because I have arthritis in my spine and I’m having a flare.. he decided to bounce on the bed this morning which caused me agony. So he’s gonna die 😂

Tomorrow is early scan day so I’m trying to keep myself busy today!

Hope you’re all doing okay

• Heart
I used it this morning and I found it online. I just googled mam bottles discount code and it was the first voucher website that came up. Sometimes these things don’t work but was pleasantly surprised when it did. I got the grey 17 bottle set. And yes direct from Mam website.
Oooh I’ll investigate now! Thank you for sharing ☺

Is anyone else doing any of the courses run by the baby academy today? I'm booked in for 2 and am absolutely shattered! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Just wanted to cheer everyone up I tried to go on top instantly regretted it couldn’t figure out how to move just sat there 🤦🏽‍♀️had to get off felt like Godzilla🤣🤣cringing at myself.

I also fear for my life at night as I feel like I can’t breathe anyone else have this it’s like being constricted in a straight jacket 🧥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Officially 38 weeks today, my midwife will be shocked because she was convinced baby boy would appear before my appointment on Monday
Desperately trying to get him out so I don't have to be induced at 39 weeks, I'm a very anxious person, especially in hospitals, and the thought of having to stay overnight alone to be induced is terrifying me.

• Heart
Just wanted to cheer everyone up I tried to go on top instantly regretted it couldn’t figure out how to move just sat there 🤦🏽‍♀️had to get off felt like Godzilla🤣🤣cringing at myself.

I also fear for my life at night as I feel like I can’t breathe anyone else have this it’s like being constricted in a straight jacket 🧥
Yes! If I go onto my right hand side in my sleep, I wake up gasping for breath. Feels like I'm being suffocated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.