Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! If I go onto my right hand side in my sleep, I wake up gasping for breath. Feels like I'm being suffocated.
Ok so I am glad it’s not just me I had to get out of bed last night even lying on my left side because I thought I was going to pass out it’s like I’m gasping for air xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok so I am glad it’s not just me I had to get out of bed last night even lying on my left side because I thought I was going to pass out it’s like I’m gasping for air xx
I was given an inhaler much earlier on in the pregnancy due to hayfever, but I used mine for the first time in weeks last night because I felt I couldn't breathe!

Ladies

I fell down the stairs at my house, not loads maybe 3 steps and landed on my bum
My booty is hurting but should I phone midwife just in case?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have been on the phone to my friends for the past hour because I had a scare in the toilet earlier. I genuinely had to check if babies head was coming out because as I wiped everything felt so big and kind of open.

finished up and had a feel and my vagina, both lips, had expanded three times their size!
I felt like I had a hot dog bun in between my legs, it was literally all hanging down 😂😂 I couldn’t close them

quick google told me that ive just got extra blood flow, lucky me!! It’s gone down now, only double in size 😆darent wear legging to my afternoon tea later, they would think I’ve come with my own baguette 🥖

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you had your bloods done recently? Only because I mentioned it to my midwife and she said it's normal in some respects because you know, baby taking up so much space, but she also said they'd check in case my iron is low. Just worth keeping an eye on if it gets bad. Xx

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else doing any of the courses run by the baby academy today? I'm booked in for 2 and am absolutely shattered! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m on the course just now!..it’s very good, I’ve learned quite a bit, love a bit of science!..but the lady’s fringe is getting on my nerves 🤣

• Haha
Ladies

I fell down the stairs at my house, not loads maybe 3 steps and landed on my bum
My booty is hurting but should I phone midwife just in case?
I would because of how far along you are just to be on the safe side.
I did the same at work but was 32 weeks and she said she would rather me call than don't call, so even just for peace of mind.

Oooh thanks for the heads up on free baby safety zoom! I’d never heard of them before, have just booked myself on for a few weeks time x

Bum is still hurting but baby is now moving happily after my little slip down the stairs. Going go monitor it over next hour and if anything changes will phone midwife

Reactions: 5
Sooooo... sleeping arrangements 😴🙂

Those who struggle to sleep well with their partners, isn’t it better that you sleep separately and well, rather than both being sleep deprived?

I’m not a very cuddly person and a very light sleeper. We only have a standard double, my partners 6ft 2 (and very warm blooded aka hot, and dare I say it a bit of a snorer) and when we tried to share a bed I really suffered. So he went off to the double in the spare room and we’re both as happy as Larry. We’re still affectionate with each other and our sex life hasn’t suffered.

I felt a bit mean as he does like to snuggle, but I was slowly losing my sanity.

I think society says that as couples we need to share a bed, or something’s wrong in the relationship.

When the baby’s here and ready for a room of their own I think we’re either going to have to move to a 3 bed or get a super king size.

Are we the only ones who sleep separately? Do people think it’s weird? Just curious 🙂

Those who struggle to sleep well with their partners, isn’t it better that you sleep separately and well, rather than both being sleep deprived?

I’m not a very cuddly person and a very light sleeper. We only have a standard double, my partners 6ft 2 (and very warm blooded aka hot, and dare I say it a bit of a snorer) and when we tried to share a bed I really suffered. So he went off to the double in the spare room and we’re both as happy as Larry. We’re still affectionate with each other and our sex life hasn’t suffered.

I think society says that as couples we need to share a bed, or something’s wrong in the relationship.

When the baby’s here and ready for a room of their own I think we’re either going to have to move to a 3 bed or get a super king size.

Are we the only ones who sleep separately? Do people think it’s weird? Just curious 🙂
We sleep separately, with my tossing and turning and restless legs and one kid already that needs looking after, there’s just no point in us both being knackered all the time!

Reactions: 3
Can anyone try to describe what Braxton Hicks feel like for me please?
Yeah just a bit tight like everyone’s said and maybe a bit achey but nothing too intense. Some braxton hicks can be quite abrupt and make you feel labourish but they are 99% of the time very irregular and will go eventually.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else just feel so sick and shite after 4pm? I’m solely living off freezer leftovers and toast as I don’t have the energy or the tastebuds for anything 🤢

I felt a bit mean as he does like to snuggle, but I was slowly losing my sanity.

A few years ago husband and I use to sleep separately as I just couldn’t get comfortable and he sleep talked endlessly 🤬 we bit the bullet and purchased a queen sized bed. I refuse to touch him in bed! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.