Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone - confession, I've been lurking here for WEEKS. I used to have a tattle account and then the pandemic took over and I got a new laptop and just...stopped. Then I somehow landed back here while preg I couldn't remember my account details. Bored of waiting for the penny to drop so that I can join in.
So hi all, thanks for everything you share, I've found loads of it reassuring. Currently 18 weeks in England.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Its all good. Midwife came over. Babys back is facing my tummy, so her limbs are facing inside which is why i havent been able to feel her. Good heartbeat and measuring right on. 😊 relief. Out for brunch now.

Im so sorry youre feeling sad. I think we have all had those days. Be extra kind to yourself today. This past year has been awful for everyone. I think it will stay with us for several years to come. Xxx

Sending you a big hug @Smallpotato
So glad everything is ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hooray. What are you doing today?
Thats the thing, I've been overly organised so no idea what to do with myself 😂😂 its like I'm trying to find something to keep me entertained before he arrives.
What are all you lovely ladies doing today? Our weather is atrocious so indoors for us today!

Reactions: 1
I hope you’re okay lovely @PineappleTopper.

I feel so overwhelming sad today. I’m just sat having a sob. No idea why. I think this entire past year has caught up on me, and I just want to stop now. Just stop and be quiet.
Cry it out. The things we have seen and had to work along side this year have been utterly horrific. No one ever anticipated the levels we would see and just what we would have to experience. Working so closely to it it's natural for us to put that block up and push it to the side, but it does show its face. Cry scream shout do what you need to do to get it out your system. I was exactly the same at Christmas and I wrote my resignation so many times. I'm only ever a DM away if you need to vent. One day it will be a distant memory I hope. And I pray we never have to experience something like this again. ❤

I did the free 2 hour baby academy course this morning and I definitely would recommend to any first time parents or anyone lacking in confidence. It was really informative but not to the point of overloading information, just the right amount and I learned things. Really glad I did it.

Reactions: 11
Its all good. Midwife came over. Babys back is facing my tummy, so her limbs are facing inside which is why i havent been able to feel her. Good heartbeat and measuring right on. 😊 relief. Out for brunch now.
excellent! I think this is exactly what my guy does and usually does a big uncomfortable turn first then he’s quiet for a while with limbs facing in, feels that way anyway because then he’ll be back in flailing position haha

• Heart
I did the free 2 hour baby academy course this morning and I definitely would recommend to any first time parents or anyone lacking in confidence. It was really informative but not to the point of overloading information, just the right amount and I learned things. Really glad I did it.
This sounds good! Where do I find out more info? x

Hi everyone - confession, I've been lurking here for WEEKS. I used to have a tattle account and then the pandemic took over and I got a new laptop and just...stopped. Then I somehow landed back here while preg I couldn't remember my account details. Bored of waiting for the penny to drop so that I can join in.
So hi all, thanks for everything you share, I've found loads of it reassuring. Currently 18 weeks in England.
Welcome! I’m 18 weeks also ☺

Reactions: 4
See trying to put eyelashes on when your not pregnant and its the most annoying thing ever.....I can confirm being pregnant and hormonal and lashes THAT JUST WONT STICK is ten times worse 🤣 about to ruin the rest of my makeup with the tantrum and tears 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See trying to put eyelashes on when your not pregnant and its the most annoying thing ever.....I can confirm being pregnant and hormonal and lashes THAT JUST WONT STICK is ten times worse 🤣 about to ruin the rest of my makeup with the tantrum and tears 🤣🤣
Practise that labour breathing! You can do it

I’m on a defuzz mission today currently slathered in nair and worried about the outcome 🐱😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking of doing this and after reading this from you I have booked onto next Saturdays session! Looking forward to it!! ☺

• Heart
Hi lovely, welcome. How is your pregnancy going so far? Is this your first?

So glad everything is ok ❤
Thank you darling and @BabyYoda 😘

I’m on a defuzz mission today currently slathered in nair and worried about the outcome 🐱😫
hahaha I’ve JUST looked at some nair in the shop and debated whether I can be arsed, the verdict was no but also because I got a new razor recently and just need to bite the bullet there 😫😂

• Haha
Thats the thing, I've been overly organised so no idea what to do with myself 😂😂 its like I'm trying to find something to keep me entertained before he arrives.
What are all you lovely ladies doing today? Our weather is atrocious so indoors for us today!
Just got back from brunch. Am stuffed. Putting uo some paintings and art worm around our house later, dropping a box of stuff off to the charity off and then going to see some theatre in the park later. The weather here seems good currently

excellent! I think this is exactly what my guy does and usually does a big uncomfortable turn first then he’s quiet for a while with limbs facing in, feels that way anyway because then he’ll be back in flailing position haha
Good to know it isnt just me. It makes a lot of sense to think that theyre position would affect movement. I never have any idea where she is exactly haha

This sounds good! Where do I find out more info? x
Check out thr baby academy website. They also have a free breastfeeding workshop which is great too!

hahaha I’ve JUST looked at some nair in the shop and debated whether I can be arsed, the verdict was no but also because I got a new razor recently and just need to bite the bullet there 😫😂
I bought the boots cream to sort out my bits, then realised it has a couple of ingredients in it that are not recommended for use during pregnancy. Bit the bullet and carried on with the razor instead. 27+2 and managing to shave still

I bought a pregnancy pillow from amazon weeks ago. Its excellent. What style did you go for? It can be really comforting to hug it through the night too haha. You can usr tbem in various positions and they can also be used to generally prop you up to feed baby too.
I got this one. I had one of the big u shaped ones a few years ago when I had my boobs done but didn’t like it as it took up too much room in the bed and made me feel really hot! I thought this one might do me better when the weather gets really warm and I’m massive 😂

So glad everything is ok with your little one too ❤

I’m about to attempt the same… why do we put ourselves through this 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I got this one. I had one of the big u shaped ones a few years ago when I had my boobs done but didn’t like it as it took up too much room in the bed and made me feel really hot! I thought this one might do me better when the weather gets really warm and I’m massive 😂

So glad everything is ok with your little one too ❤
Thank you honey. I have a big u shaped one. Ive taken off the snaller removable pillow as it def is taking up a fair amount of bed space and i feel bad for mr pineapple. However, i really enjoy using mine and took it on a 10 day road trip with us recently. Your one looks good too. 😊

I hope you’re okay lovely @PineappleTopper.

I feel so overwhelming sad today. I’m just sat having a sob. No idea why. I think this entire past year has caught up on me, and I just want to stop now. Just stop and be quiet.
Sending love to you, no words of wisdom but I totally feel the same right now. Hope you get 5 minutes (/hours) to just be ...ASAP xxx

• Heart
Guys I think we have decided on the pram will report back when I’ve paid for it I am so excited 😆😆😆😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh god maybe I had this so tonight I decided to squeeze them a bit and loads of water and creamy stuff came out sorry for the description but i am fascinated I know it’s natural but wow! Also has anyone’s baby been stretching out a lot it’s so painful she is like pushing really hard on one side of me my spd is definitely related to other position she is in has anyone else had this im 30 weeks x
I had this last night. 21 weeks. Didn't with my first. It's amazing!! Tempting to keep squeezing but I've read it can being labour on...

Im so sorry youre feeling sad. I think we have all had those days. Be extra kind to yourself today. This past year has been awful for everyone. I think it will stay with us for several years to come. Xxx

Sending you a big hug @Smallpotato
That is amazing that midwife came to your house, I didn't know they did that for reduced movements. Glad everything is ok, brunch sounds lovely!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.