Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ That’s so cute! Mine seems obsessed with doing risk assessments, telling me we’re going to have to cover the slate floor, move grabbable ornaments and the baby’s not due til December! The dog did a small watery puke the other morning and I covered it with kitchen roll to soak up while I ran up for a pee and I got a lecture how I can’t leave stuff like that when the baby’s here 🤣 Anyone would think he’s the most hygienic person to have ever walked the earth! 😂
Same!! He’s always risk assessing stuff 😆

Reactions: 1
That's what I thought but then the packet says it's unpasteurised 😫 I've eat it anyway. I'm sure supermarket cheese has got to be safe. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Small bits of stuff can’t be that harmful! I ate some cheesecake the other day and I was like 😯 didn’t even think to check!

Have had such a busy day at work and I’m exhausted. Just got on the train home and was walking towards an empty seat and someone actually made eye contact with me (I have quite a big bump now and a baby on board badge) and moved their rucksack to the empty seat. Now squished up next to a man spreader 😒 so glad the rucksack has lots of legroom and a nice seat….
I'd have 100% sat on the bag

Reactions: 7
My partner has been having a crappy time at work so I've made him a "new dad" kit
A mug that says daddy on it- for early morning coffees
Comfy pjs - for evening feeds and lounging days
An "i love my daddy" sleepsuit for the baby - so if there's ever a bad day he can see that and feel better
Shorts and t shirts for him and the baby- they're matching and our little one is a summer baby so him and daddy can coordinate
Chocolate buttons - his favourite snack, perfect for night feed snacking
Red bull - for when coffee isn't enough
And a Colin the caterpillar jar cake - thats his favourite birthday cake so I got a mini version for when baby is born to celebrate

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am going to live vicariously through you all and your lovely partners because as much as I love mine and he is generally all round lovely and brilliant, right now he is being an utter wanker in every aspect and I want nothing more than to put him in the bin. As you were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Visiting is exactly the same as it was pre-covid here… only difference is you can’t have your children visit on the postnatal ward.

I’ve successfully managed a 12.5 hour shift avoiding the covid patient without having to tell anyone why I don’t want to go into the covid patient. I’m considering that an achievement 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am going to live vicariously through you all and your lovely partners because as much as I love mine and he is generally all round lovely and brilliant, right now he is being an utter wanker in every aspect and I want nothing more than to put him in the bin. As you were 🤣
i am always driving the “husbands a head” bus.

Visiting is exactly the same as it was pre-covid here… only difference is you can’t have your children visit on the postnatal ward.

I’ve successfully managed a 12.5 hour shift avoiding the covid patient without having to tell anyone why I don’t want to go into the covid patient. I’m considering that an achievement 😂
well done!!! I’m still sprinting across the unit everytime there’s a chest X-ray

I actually can’t whinge about mine he doesn’t watch football or drink, tomorrow he is taking me to buy a pram I am so excited 😆 however he does snore a lot and tries to takeup too much room in bed x on the subject of eating incorrect things I’ve been having the caramel frapès from McDonald’s and also milkshakes from five guys with cream and tit loads of Parmesan however I started doing this maybe 10 weeks ago. I stupidly assumed Parmesan was safe because it’s hard cheese and I am obsessed with it I should really read the labels x

Reactions: 3
Yeah that's the colostrum, I've had it since about 19 weeks. Also I had some blood in mine and apparently its an actual thing called "rusty pipe syndrome" 🤣🤣
Oh god maybe I had this so tonight I decided to squeeze them a bit and loads of water and creamy stuff came out sorry for the description but i am fascinated I know it’s natural but wow! Also has anyone’s baby been stretching out a lot it’s so painful she is like pushing really hard on one side of me my spd is definitely related to other position she is in has anyone else had this im 30 weeks x

To be fair mine is also a wanker quite a lot too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning everyone (duck knows why I'm wide awake and have been for the last hour, when I've struggled to wake up at 7 each day this week for work!) Wishing you all a good weekend x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.