Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had this last night. 21 weeks. Didn't with my first. It's amazing!! Tempting to keep squeezing but I've read it can being labour on...

That is amazing that midwife came to your house, I didn't know they did that for reduced movements. Glad everything is ok, brunch sounds lovely!
Thank you 😘 me neither. I guess it depends how busy they are on the ward and if they are due out on post birth visits that day.

Reactions: 2
Sending love to you, no words of wisdom but I totally feel the same right now. Hope you get 5 minutes (/hours) to just be ...ASAP xxx
you’re so lovely. Everyone is so lovely on here. I’m always upset when im at work all weekend, and husband and toddler go to my MILs. The house is empty, I hate everyone at work as they just orders McDonalds and didn’t ask me, and im just SULKING

• Heart
Reactions: 5
you’re so lovely. Everyone is so lovely on here. I’m always upset when im at work all weekend, and husband and toddler go to my MILs. The house is empty, I hate everyone at work as they just orders McDonalds and didn’t ask me, and im just SULKING
I think it’s perfectly normal to hate people at work and the McDonald’s thing would piss me off too x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone feeling a bit of a spare part at times. My husband is sanding and painting spare rooms this weekend and I’m just sat about being all pregnant and careful

Reactions: 3
Anyone feeling a bit of a spare part at times. My husband is sanding and painting spare rooms this weekend and I’m just sat about being all pregnant and careful
This is me right now. I'm literally just sat here whilst my partner works from home and fors tidying because he doesn't want me to strain myself

Ya 🤣 I’m sitting here with a large bag of toffee popcorn binge watching real housewives of Beverly Hills whilst my husband is doing his usual “jobs” around the house 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yep! We’ve just moved and my partner has been doing all the moving, unpacking, decorating whilst I’ve been sat twiddling my thumbs feeling bad for not being able to help at all!

I'm 27 weeks, and this baby NEVER stops kicking. It's constant. Are any other mums to be the same ? I'm so tired, the HG and fainting is bad enough to be dealing with 😔 I feel so low

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s making me feel guilty because he’s dead moody about painting 😂😬
Haha you can always offer to swap and let him be pregnant for a few days - I’m sure he’d change his tune quickly 😂 I think mine is secretly quite glad, I’m fairly useless at anything remotely diy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm 27 weeks, and this baby NEVER stops kicking. It's constant. Are any other mums to be the same ? I'm so tired, the HG and fainting is bad enough to be dealing with 😔 I feel so low
Yes my one moves CONSTANTLY. When I wake up, throughout the day, when I eat, when I drink, when I lie down for bed, when I wake up at 4am for a wee, back to the morning.
I know it’s meant to feel wonderful but I get it, it’s constant. My bump is really low so she also pushes on my cervix which isn’t fun.

me and my bum hole say no
Mine couldn’t take it anymore 🤣 was getting tangled.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ya 🤣 I’m sitting here with a large bag of toffee popcorn binge watching real housewives of Beverly Hills whilst my husband is doing his usual “jobs” around the house 🤣
Bloody perfect, are you watching the latest season? I'm obsessed. I'm up to date so recently started watching Cheshire and I'm up to series 10 all ready... Working from home is going really well 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Bloody perfect, are you watching the latest season? I'm obsessed. I'm up to date so recently started watching Cheshire and I'm up to series 10 all ready... Working from home is going really well 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I just finished off the latest episode.. I LOVE Kathy 🤣
I started the first series of Cheshire… dawn is so awful! Does she get any better? 🤣

They are all saying that but when you ask they will tell you no! Absolute bastards! I am so livid!!
I had my baby 3 weeks ago in the morning, he was allowed back in at 6pm. And got 2hrs visit the next day cos i was in a room alone, other bed was empty.

I had my baby 3 weeks ago in the morning, he was allowed back in at 6pm. And got 2hrs visit the next day cos i was in a room alone, other bed was empty.
I think it depends where you are. The county I am in is useless

Any idea when partners will be able to resume going to 12 weeks scans
My husband was able to come into the scan for ours which was 4 weeks ago. He had to wait outside until we were called in, then leave while I had bloods etc. I guess it must depend on where you are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.