Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone (duck knows why I'm wide awake and have been for the last hour, when I've struggled to wake up at 7 each day this week for work!) Wishing you all a good weekend x
I’ve been up since five I have the same issue I am knackered but can’t sleep hope you have a better sleep tonight x

Reactions: 3
Obviously when I'm asleep I forget I'm pregnant and try and turn over too fast and oh dear god the ligament pain 😭 gonna have to resort to the old going up onto all fours, then turning over haha

tit, also been eating parmesan here 🥴

I’ve been up since five I have the same issue I am knackered but can’t sleep hope you have a better sleep tonight x
Same 😫 I find that when I get up for my 2/3/4/5am wee that I'm wide awake after one of them. Doesn't help that it's light out from 4ish either.
Nap time this afternoon I think! X

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone feel like they need to be strapped down in bed so they stay asleep on their side. I have a pillow either side of me but I always wake up on back or half on my tummy half on the pillow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sleep is not happening much over here either! I have to get up once a night to wee at least and then the cat creeps onto my pillow 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve also developed itchy feet the last few nights which I’m not happy about 😩 I had obs cholestasis in my previous pregnancy and now I’m worried it’s returning 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im awake so much during the night, tossing and turning, using the loo and getting comfy.

Ive just called the hospital due to reduced movements. They will give me a call back to arrange a time to go in today. Didn't think it would feel so emotional to call them. I really love this tiny person in my tummy and just want her to be okay.. Whew, welling up 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Another sleep moan here! Woke up on my back again this morning, I just can’t seem to stay on my side which worries me now I’m bigger.

I’ve given in and ordered a pregnancy pillow off Amazon so hopefully that helps.

Another sleep moan here! Woke up on my back again this morning, I just can’t seem to stay on my side which worries me now I’m bigger.

I’ve given in and ordered a pregnancy pillow off Amazon so hopefully that helps.
Try not to worry too much - you would wake up if it was really uncomfortable for you with the pressure of baby pushing down, it’s just a recommendation💖
I’m a back sleeper and in my previous pregnancy I would always wake up on my back, even at full term!

Reactions: 2
Try not to worry too much - you would wake up if it was really uncomfortable for you with the pressure of baby pushing down, it’s just a recommendation💖
I’m a back sleeper and in my previous pregnancy I would always wake up on my back, even at full term!
Thank you. Whenever it happens I lay there for a bit wondering if anything feels different and if I’ve done any damage 😂 Its hard to adjust when it’s your comfiest way of sleeping isn’t it!

Reactions: 1
Morning everyone (duck knows why I'm wide awake and have been for the last hour, when I've struggled to wake up at 7 each day this week for work!) Wishing you all a good weekend x
Same, pushing boundaries WFH to be online by 8:30 and been awake since 4/5am so house is cleaned and caught up on some paper work already…….. 🤨

Thank you. Whenever it happens I lay there for a bit wondering if anything feels different and if I’ve done any damage 😂 Its hard to adjust when it’s your comfiest way of sleeping isn’t it!
so hard! I find the best way is to have a pillow half under my bed so I’m kind of propped on one side so it feels like I’m on my back. As long as you can sleep and feel comfortable that’s the main thing!

Im awake so much during the night, tossing and turning, using the loo and getting comfy.

Ive just called the hospital due to reduced movements. They will give me a call back to arrange a time to go in today. Didn't think it would feel so emotional to call them. I really love this tiny person in my tummy and just want her to be okay.. Whew, welling up 😪
Hope you’re ok!! I’m sure she’s fine and just in a cosy spot sleeping but absolutely better to be safe. Sending you hugs.

• Heart

Sending love to you.xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hope you’re ok!! I’m sure she’s fine and just in a cosy spot sleeping but absolutely better to be safe. Sending you hugs.
Thank you lovely. Im still waiting for a call back (the lady said they opened the ward at 9). Feels like torture. Ive felt baby move a bit since i called, but so little. She was moving about so much 4/5 days ago- hiccuping, kicking, rolling. It was gorgeous.

Sending love to you.xxxx
Thank you darl 😘

I bought a pregnancy pillow from amazon weeks ago. Its excellent. What style did you go for? It can be really comforting to hug it through the night too haha. You can usr tbem in various positions and they can also be used to generally prop you up to feed baby too.

• Heart

Hope your okay, as everyone else said I bet she's just sleeping soundly. You'll get there and they'll strap the monitor on and she will start jumping around, guaranteed 🤣

• Heart
Midwife just rang. She is going to come over in thr next 60-90 mims roughly to have a listen to baby.
Kinda bummed as i think this is my new midwife. Ive met her once as she was partnering with my other midwife who has just left to become a health visitor. New midwife is quite gruff, to the point and doesnt have the kindest seeming approach. Dang.

• Heart
I hope you’re okay lovely @PineappleTopper.

I feel so overwhelming sad today. I’m just sat having a sob. No idea why. I think this entire past year has caught up on me, and I just want to stop now. Just stop and be quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Its all good. Midwife came over. Babys back is facing my tummy, so her limbs are facing inside which is why i havent been able to feel her. Good heartbeat and measuring right on. 😊 relief. Out for brunch now.

I hope you’re okay lovely @PineappleTopper.

I feel so overwhelming sad today. I’m just sat having a sob. No idea why. I think this entire past year has caught up on me, and I just want to stop now. Just stop and be quiet.
Im so sorry youre feeling sad. I think we have all had those days. Be extra kind to yourself today. This past year has been awful for everyone. I think it will stay with us for several years to come. Xxx

Sending you a big hug @Smallpotato

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.