Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 9 weeks and the nausea for the past week has been kicking my ass, along with the tiredness..........this is my 3rd , and I definitely wasn't this tired before:sleep::sleep:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the recommendations, going to give the my little coco stuff a go.

Can confirm there are no chicken selects where I am in London either 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm 9 weeks and the nausea for the past week has been kicking my ass, along with the tiredness..........this is my 3rd , and I definitely wasn't this tired before:sleep::sleep:
Ahhh bless you, it’s horrible. Tbh I was excactly the same in my first trimester, I slept/vommed it most of it away😳 once I got to 12 weeks I started to feel so much less tired.
Sending strength, hope you can get some rest ❤

Reactions: 2
The importance of the chicken selects really has me laughing today 😂😂😂 imagine the McFlurrys go too we’d be in meltdown 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd be in a state without ice at the moment. I'm buying a big bag of crushed ice a week. 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can see it now, pregnant women across the country will be protesting outside mcdonalds demanding Selects

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh bless you, it’s horrible. Tbh I was excactly the same in my first trimester, I slept/vommed it most of it away😳 once I got to 12 weeks I started to feel so much less tired.
Sending strength, hope you can get some rest ❤
I'm just hoping it's not like my last pregancy, the nausea lasted until I was 32 weeks, not that there's much I can do about it but I suffered badly with PND with her and I put alot of it down to the constant nausea and lack of support.......I just need to think positively

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Anyone else lost their balance/centre of gravity? I just managed to fall over nothing on the packed station platform coming home. Grazed my knees and it was sooo embarrassing. 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'd be in a state without ice at the moment. I'm buying a big bag of crushed ice a week. 🤤
This is me but with slush puppies, it's so bad that I wake up in the middle of the night craving one! Baby goes crazy every time, think I'm giving her brain freeze 🤣

Reactions: 3
This is me but with slush puppies, it's so bad that I wake up in the middle of the night craving one! Baby goes crazy every time, think I'm giving her brain freeze 🤣
My husband genuinely offered to buy me a slush puppy machine during my last pregnancy. I think he worked out the cost of me keep buying them Vs owning the machine and it was cheaper to own one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
34 weeks today- pupils have been vile today so I’ve eaten 25 Jaffa cakes since 3.30pm 🥴🤦‍♀️

Especially not great as I’m waiting for my results of my diabetes test...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
34 weeks today- pupils have been vile today so I’ve eaten 25 Jaffa cakes since 3.30pm 🥴🤦‍♀️

Especially not great as I’m waiting for my results of my diabetes test...
I’ve had mine it came back negative which I am surprised about x

Reactions: 3
Anyone else lost their balance/centre of gravity? I just managed to fall over nothing on the packed station platform coming home. Grazed my knees and it was sooo embarrassing. 😫
Yes! I can't walk up stairs without toppling forward 😂 A paitent actually said to me today sorry love but your belly is leaning on me as I tried to adjust his O2, I didn't realise I was bent that far forward I just kept going surprised didn't land on him😂.

Hope your knees are OK! X

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.