Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! And she sent us a really anticlimactic video of everyone finding out. Joyful. The best part is is that she’d LITERALLY just had her own baby. Such a twit honestly.
What a psycho! 😳 How does she not realise that's honestly insane?

I have to say, now that my dear SIL knows I'm pregnant (thought she'd be over the moon as she was so invested in my uterus), she doesn't talk to me about it, doesn't acknowledge it. She only talked about it twice to her brother/my partner, one time being when she needed to know the exact moment Shrimp would leave my womb so she could start planning her trip 😅
Not that I wanted her to talk to me about though (so I'm not complaining), but she's such an oddball. I don't get her at all.

Reactions: 3
Random question but I'm 36 weeks on Saturday and my right Boob feels awfully hard at some parts, is that normal?

Yes my partner and inhave VERY different music tastes growing up
He was into Eminem and typically "chavvy music"
Whilst I was in a rock band, went to download Festival and was determined to be the next Hayley Williams
Now we both listen to the Hamilton soundtrack on repeat and I watch Disney movies pretty much daily
Our child is doomed 😂😂😂
This made me laugh I used to go to download had the Hayley williams hair but I was the biggest Eminem fan my partner like Ibiza songs 🤣 we were so different but I love him all the same funny opposites do sometimes attract!

Reactions: 1
I love my partner endlessly
But if he doesn't stop snoring I'm going to seriously hurt him 😂😂
Same here I am going to push this pillow into him! I’ve had my HD scan tonight and I highly recommend it they do both 4d and hd it is ten pounds extra and wow I saw my daughters little face her nose in skin colour not like lasagne I saw her tongue as well. The sonographer also told me she has hair when they look on the 2d scan you can see it so maybe the old wives tale is right about heart burn! Strongly suggest any of you 27 -30 weeks getting the 4d and hd scan if you have the money think it was 90 pounds I was in Bits as soon as I saw her little face! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same here I am going to push this pillow into him! I’ve had my HD scan tonight and I highly recommend it they do both 4d and hd it is ten pounds extra and wow I saw my daughters little face her nose in skin colour not like lasagne I saw her tongue as well. The sonographer also told me she has hair when they look on the 2d scan you can see it so maybe the old wives tale is right about heart burn! Strongly suggest any of you 27 -30 weeks getting the 4d and hd scan if you have the money think it was 90 pounds I was in Bits as soon as I saw her little face! Xx
Ahh that is so cute! We’re going to have another private one in a few weeks time, I’ll be about 29 weeks and they do a 4D ‘sneak peek’ 😍

• Heart
Ahh that is so cute! We’re going to have another private one in a few weeks time, I’ll be about 29 weeks and they do a 4D ‘sneak peek’ 😍
Honestly the hd add on is unreal like I wish I could post it because I can’t believe it you will love it!! I feel like I’ve just really realised like I am actually pregnant like wow 🤩 looking at prams has really set me off too I am in awe of my mum and everyone in the group because it really is the craziest experience!!! Actually concerned at the size of my feet usually a size 4 now had to buy size 6 sandals my ankles are massive x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really never understand the way people put themselves before the parents to be when a baby is involved. i can’t understand the entitlement of why they should know first etc never mind the reasons as to why you don’t want it know or told etc

my dad had his haircut and told the village gossip this morning 😩 he also posted on Facebook about 5 mins after my son was born and the first text I sent 10 mins after birth (after my husband mentioned it, I was not interested in my phone😂) was FFS TAKE IT DOWN 😂😂😩 he meant well but come onnnnnnn
This will actually be my Dad!! 🙈 cannot keep a secret to save his life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Random question but I'm 36 weeks on Saturday and my right Boob feels awfully hard at some parts, is that normal?
I don’t know I’m afraid as I’m not that far along, hopefully someone can help. I do know that if you’re worried it shouldn’t be ignored.

I dont get twelve-arife and it’s driving me crazy! Can anyone please explain?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know I’m afraid as I’m not that far along, hopefully someone can help. I do know that if you’re worried it shouldn’t be ignored.

I dont get twelve-arife and it’s driving me crazy! Can anyone please explain?
TEN-erife, she goes one(two) better and she’s been to TWELVE-erife

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot stop eating this week. I'm constantly hungry and dreaming about what to eat next. Maybe this is my body making up for those first few months of getting by on crumpets and plain crisps.

Reactions: 6
Morning everyone, is anyone else attending the virtual baby live show today and this weekend? X

I feel quite lucky with my MIL, she's quiet as a mouse but would do anything for me and the husband and generally doesn't interfere. We binned my FIL off years ago, he was an entirely different kettle of fish :rolleyes: Husband is an only child as well, so it's just his grandparents and uncle & aunt, and they're all lovely but keep a nice distance 😂

Pretty sure I felt something last night but I’m doubting myself. It was like light bubbles popping in my lower left side. I’m 17 weeks today so probably still a bit early to be babies movements?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure I felt something last night but I’m doubting myself. It was like light bubbles popping in my lower left side. I’m 17 weeks today so probably still a bit early to be babies movements?
If your placenta is at the back it could be more detectable as mine is so strong but I think you can get these feelings from that stage onwards everyone is different as well like if your slimmer as well apparently you can feel it earlier xx

Reactions: 1
I'm sure mine started around that time! Felt like bubbles too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.