Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a few of these over the last few weeks and it freaked me out so much 🤣
Yep I’ve never had a nosebleed in my life and had 2 this week! One of which was at work in front of loads of people which was embarrassing and they all freaked out 😅

Sunnee - Totland
4 Bruce Grove, London, N17 6RA.

I wouldn’t bother going in first, it’s a small shop, we only went once we had ordered to collect it all. He’s SO lovely so ask for him if his wife answers.
You can barter the price too, check the price on John Lewis and the buggies website first of all as he’ll deffo price match
Thank you so much!

14+2 today and for the last two days I've had the worst itchy nips :oops: trying to subtly scratch them through my bra off camera in meetings...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Woke up this morning all clogged up with a cold and a sore throat 😓 I knew I was coming down with something yesterday

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Is it normal to be completely mental at 5w 5d and think things have gone wrong? I got sickness last week and nothing this week so my brain is overdrive. My scan isn’t til 4th July

Is it normal to be completely mental at 5w 5d and think things have gone wrong? I got sickness last week and nothing this week so my brain is overdrive. My scan isn’t til 4th July
Still completely mental at 25+5 so I’ll say yes 😂 seriously though, the early days are so tough when you have no idea what’s going on in there. Keep busy if you can and remember the scan is soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The first 12 weeks until the 12 scan felt like utter torture, I was so worried the whole time. But I promise you there is nothing better than seeing the baby on that screen. I booked an early scan at 8 weeks as I didn’t really have any ‘symptoms’ and wanted to make sure everything was okay. Sending love and reassurance to you x

• Heart
Thank you both.

Sat here crying instead of working 😂 good job I’m working from home!

• Heart
I think I've hit the nesting phase, but I'm not sure if it's too early, I will be 30 weeks at the weekend.

Today I've had the urge to wash everything. All my dogs bedding, our bedding, spare bedding, every towel in the house. I've even messaged sofology to find out if I can wash our sofa cushion covers because I can't find any labels. None of it was dirty or needed washing but it's being done anyway, I'm on my 4th load. In between I've also cleaned the kitchen cupboard doors and deep cleaned the floors downstairs. I've also sent a list (quite long) of jobs I want my partner to do this weekend.

I feel like I want it all done, now. I'm not sure if it's the lack of sleep or what but how funny!

Is anyone else feeling similar?

Reactions: 2
Thank you both.

Sat here crying instead of working 😂 good job I’m working from home!
Oh it is the absolute worse!!! Just countdown on until that scan. It’s so hard to not stress but once you have it it’ll put your mind at ease xxx

Need to vent! This has infuriated me!!! All restrictions are supposed to be lifted here for maternity and of course this is an experience from my maternity unit! Have you girls in the uk similar bullshit restrictions like this?
That's despicable. How can they enforce that? Absolute crap

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Need to vent! This has infuriated me!!! All restrictions are supposed to be lifted here for maternity and of course this is an experience from my maternity unit! Have you girls in the uk similar bullshit restrictions like this?
at my hospital they are only allowed in when they go to labour ward. We have labouring mums on the ward alone with their partners on FaceTime. It’s awful!

I still have a face like a smacked arse as my manager won’t give me leave, and will only let me swap the shift with another member of staff. To do this, I have to disclose why I need the shift off. I’m not revealing my pregnancy to everyone, duck off!

• Wow
  • Angry
at my hospital they are only allowed in when they go to labour ward. We have labouring mums on the ward alone with their partners on FaceTime. It’s awful!
Here they are only allowed in when they are 4cm dilated 🙈
They really need to end this madness now.
At this rate I’d be better off going to the local cinema to give birth! At least there is no restrictions on partners there

• Haha
My local trust have said that you are allowed teo partners in now but I’m unsure if this is from established labour or not

it seems so unfair it varies so much.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.