Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been doing any swimming?

I was planning on taking it up in the mornings but kinda put off because of germs and also I don't think my swimsuit would fit me now! I'm fed up of just walking and a bit of walking, I just feel like a right heifer.

Does anyone have any idea of a good maternity swimsuit for a chunk? (me)
I got one from H&M, fits really well and feels like it has room to grow with me as well.

My partner has booked us a baby moon at a spa when I’ll be 34 weeks so hopefully it still fits then 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sure this has been discussed before so sorry to repeat, but has anyone had COVID during pregnancy? I have just had a positive test, just wondered if I should do anything different to the usual isolation etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I have a hunza g one it is expensive however it grows with you and it is one size fits all so post baby it will ping bag to your size they are also made in london and just gorgeous it’s fhe weird crinkle material there’s a ASOS version too but I suggest a plus size one as the material is not the same as the hunza in order to go over your bump x
@Lulu Goss

Thank you both for suggestions!

I’ve taken the plunge (literally soon) and went to decathlon got myself one which wasn’t too expensive just in case I hate it. I can’t see why though as I normally love swimming.
Booked in for the crack of dawn 🤞🏻

Reactions: 1
Has anyone been doing any swimming?

I was planning on taking it up in the mornings but kinda put off because of germs and also I don't think my swimsuit would fit me now! I'm fed up of just walking and a bit of walking, I just feel like a right heifer.

Does anyone have any idea of a good maternity swimsuit for a chunk? (me)
I go 3 times a week, it’s actually better the restrictions as there are less people allowed in the pool and the changing rooms are constantly being cleaned. I got a swimsuit from ASOS in the sale the brand is called mamalicious. It’s just plain back but has good boob support and not too skimpy.

I go 3 times a week, it’s actually better the restrictions as there are less people allowed in the pool and the changing rooms are constantly being cleaned. I got a swimsuit from ASOS in the sale the brand is called mamalicious. It’s just plain back but has good boob support and not too skimpy.
That sounds good, I was a bit dubious about going but actually it’s probably cleaner then it was before! I might need more boobage support but I’ll see how it goes, I’ll probably be a snail so not much fear of exposing myself. 😂

I’m sure this has been discussed before so sorry to repeat, but has anyone had COVID during pregnancy? I have just had a positive test, just wondered if I should do anything different to the usual isolation etc.
I had it in first trimester. Take it as easy as possible, take your pregnancy vitamins because it'll help boost your immune system and make sure you drink plenty fluids and get plenty of sleep, anything possible to keep your body healthy 💕

Who knew pregnancy nosebleeds were a thing before they were pregnant?? Why does no one talk about these things? Got a raging nosebleed in work while people nodded knowingly. What else don’t I know about 😂

Reactions: 7
I haven’t had it personally but please please speak to your midwife. Obviously there’s quite a few horror stories out there so it’s better to be safe, midwife will be able to point you in the right direction of what to do.
Hopefully it doesn’t affect you badly, try and get as much rest and fluids as possible

How far pregnant are you? Please contact your midwife as current recommendations say you should have anticoagulants to prevent you getting a blood clot. Hope you’re not feeling too poorly ❤

Reactions: 2
How far pregnant are you? Please contact your midwife as current recommendations say you should have anticoagulants to prevent you getting a blood clot. Hope you’re not feeling too poorly ❤
thank you, I’m 28 weeks. I am going to call them in the morning. I hope that’s not leaving it too late?

• Heart
thank you, I’m 28 weeks. I am going to call them in the morning. I hope that’s not leaving it too late?
No, they’re not gonna do anything this evening. Just call them in the morning and they should be able to advise you. You poor thing!

If you’re going to ask about anticoagulants, tinzaparin is what I’m currently on as I’ve had previous blood clots x

Oh what a shame! We booked John Lewis Brent Cross for a pram consultation but my other half can’t commit to dates and times because of his work so we just decided to go in, we ended up in the welwyn garden city branch.

Before we went we knew we wanted an all terrain buggy because we have a big dog and are out all weathers with her. So maybe for yourself start what activities will you do in it, what wheels do you need then you can start to whittle down from there.
Once I knew I wanted an all terrain to take me from the beach, woods and parks I asked the ladies on here and created a list.

The lady was so helpful in John Lewis I was almost annoyed as I knew what I wanted and what I was looking for 🤣

We decided on a buggy and then used a guy from Tottenham who gets you what you want straight from manufactures with a huge discount. His name is Sunnee and everyone in north London uses him. He still uses a book so you can pay him outright or in instalments.

We got the icandy peach, some maxi cosi swivel 360 car seat and base for about £900 x
I live near Tottenham how do I find this pram guy 😮

• Haha
I live near Tottenham how do I find this pram guy 😮
Sunnee - Totland
4 Bruce Grove, London, N17 6RA.

I wouldn’t bother going in first, it’s a small shop, we only went once we had ordered to collect it all. He’s SO lovely so ask for him if his wife answers.
You can barter the price too, check the price on John Lewis and the buggies website first of all as he’ll deffo price match

• Heart
I am so tired (totally self inflicted as I stayed up last night listening to the Britney court case) so I said to my other half I was having an early night. Got into bed at 9 and put a meditation podcast on to fall asleep too. He proceeded to ask questions and then when I stopped answering was watching insta stories and started playing a game on his phone where he would keep sighing, fidgeting and just generally be bleeping annoying. I have subsequently moved into the spare room because he's doing my head in. Now, I know full well I'm being extra snappy because I'm over tired but he hasn't helped matters by asking what he's done and why I'm being so Aggy. Aaarrggghhhh!!!!! I should have been asleep an hour ago but now I'm annoyed and wide awake, I want to cry! 🤦🏼‍♀️😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Who knew pregnancy nosebleeds were a thing before they were pregnant?? Why does no one talk about these things? Got a raging nosebleed in work while people nodded knowingly. What else don’t I know about 😂
I’ve been getting them too, when I mentioned it to my midwife she basically just said don’t get up out of bed too quickly (I tend to get them first thing).

As with everything symptom wise, it’s hormone related apparently! I agree though, no one mentions these weird random things 😂

I’ve had a few of these over the last few weeks and it freaked me out so much 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.