Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello lovely people, I feel very big. I’m just over 10 weeks and have a full on hard bump that I cannot breathe in no matter how hard I try. I’m a big person anyway but it’s definitely not just belly chub and I’m carrying it mostly in the top of my stomach but hard in the bottom half too (lol roll life x) anyway; anyone having 2nd/3rd child and feel too big for how far along they are also? Like early stages? Or people having twins do you/did you feel huge in the early stages? I’m fully on the edge as we asked my 3yo what he’d like the baby to be and he said “a sister........2 sisters” so I bloody hope he’s not some kind of psychic because 4 under 3.5 is just a tad more than I can handle in this life 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone nap so hard you get up and your vision is blurry? Or just me 😅 Takes a few minutes to see properly again.

Also, i'm at almost 22 weeks already! 😳 On one hand it feels like I've been pregnant forever and I still have forever to go, but on the other it feels like time is flying by!

Reactions: 5
Hello lovely people, I feel very big. I’m just over 10 weeks and have a full on hard bump that I cannot breathe in no matter how hard I try. I’m a big person anyway but it’s definitely not just belly chub and I’m carrying it mostly in the top of my stomach but hard in the bottom half too (lol roll life x) anyway; anyone having 2nd/3rd child and feel too big for how far along they are also? Like early stages? Or people having twins do you/did you feel huge in the early stages? I’m fully on the edge as we asked my 3yo what he’d like the baby to be and he said “a sister........2 sisters” so I bloody hope he’s not some kind of psychic because 4 under 3.5 is just a tad more than I can handle in this life 🙃😂
second here and I was super bloated the first trimester, I swear I looked pregnant already! It seems to have evened out now though to a regular bump 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Pregnant with twins here, and I was more bloated with my first than I was this time around with having two. Hopefully the bloating settles in the next couple of days! X

I’m enormous second time round. First time round I went into maternity jeans about 10/11 weeks but could still hide it with a floaty top. I’m ten weeks now and let me attach a pic of how I look right now 😂 I’ve had an early scan and there’s def only one!

Attachments

• Heart
does anyone know how long an anomaly scan takes?
Mine would usually be 30-45mins.

With baby no2 a student of mine asked if I was pregnant when I was 9 weeks 🙈🙈 I can’t remember with no3, but with No4 I was visibly pregnant again at 9 weeks (both those pregnancies were big boys 🤣)
Side note, my first big boy is a bit of a psychic - he knew my sister was pregnant before she’d told anyone. So your little boy may have it spot on 🤣

• Heart
second here and I was super bloated the first trimester, I swear I looked pregnant already! It seems to have evened out now though to a regular bump 😁
Pregnant with twins here, and I was more bloated with my first than I was this time around with having two. Hopefully the bloating settles in the next couple of days! X
Unfortunately/fortunately I think I’ve passed the bloat stage, I was super bloated from about 4-7 weeks and now it’s just evened out. It’s not uncomfortable and TMI I’ve had 0 constipation or anything that you’d usually get which causes the bloat which is why I’m a bit like eh? I’ve even questioned my dates as it is just a proper bump! I can’t remember this with my 2nd at all ...all I know is bloating for me is really grim and mildly painful but nope, just a regular old rapidly expanding uterus I think in this case 😅 also obviously I know it’s not baby because currently it’s the size of like a strawberry or something so 🤣

Thank you for your help though ladies and v interesting about twins feeling less bloated! Xxx

I’m enormous second time round. First time round I went into maternity jeans about 10/11 weeks but could still hide it with a floaty top. I’m ten weeks now and let me attach a pic of how I look right now 😂 I’ve had an early scan and there’s def only one!
Omg yes this is like me! That looks like a proper solid round bump! So glad you understand 😂 we must have similar due dates ☺ hope you’re doing well lovely xx

Reactions: 2
Mine was about 40 minutes but had to go back a second time because baby was in the wrong position and wouldn't move.
I had mine on Monday and it was about 45 minutes but baby kept moving everytime they tried to take a measurement 🤣
When I had my NT scan it was an absolute nightmare for the measurements to be taken 🙈🤣
The last 2 scans I had the baby was facing toward my back and moving a lot so hopefully it will behave for the anomaly 🙈
Is there a massive difference between the anomaly and the NT?

Mine would usually be 30-45mins.

With baby no2 a student of mine asked if I was pregnant when I was 9 weeks 🙈🙈 I can’t remember with no3, but with No4 I was visibly pregnant again at 9 weeks (both those pregnancies were big boys 🤣)
Side note, my first big boy is a bit of a psychic - he knew my sister was pregnant before she’d told anyone. So your little boy may have it spot on 🤣
So good to hear others in the same position! People can definitely tell and it’s getting very hard to hide! That’s amazing though but I can’t bring myself to think he’s right 🤣🤣🤣 twins are absolutely magic but not sure I can add 2 into the mix of boys without having caffeine IV’d into my eye balls and preferably 10 more pairs of hands attached to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is really off topic but the Zara sale is on right now if anyone is interested x

The dress I ordered for my sister in laws wedding came and it’s VERY Gemma Collins 🙈 all sparkly and tacky 🙈 and adds 4 stone on to me 😬 has anyone any decent website suggestions, doesn’t have to be maternity wear as most maternity clothes are vile
I highly recommend never fully dressed my size 10 dress still fits me and it’s wrap style midi length it’s gorgeous abs I feel so nice in it at 29 + 5 weeks I funny love their pattens and they make your boobs looks amazing if you have a good bra on also not a waste of money because I bought the dress before I knew I was pregnant and it looked perfect so I can go back to it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like I’m always bloated! Also my boy keeps saying he wants a sister, and wants to name her Jessica. I’m taking this with a pinch of salt as he’s currently obsessed with frozen and bluey who both have sisters and Jessica is the name of my friend with the baby twins.

but if he’s right….. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Baby 2 here, purchased the Aldi - yes you read thst right ladies - the Aldi travel system today! £170 which includes the pram, toddler buggy, newborn carrycot too and rain cover. Gets great reviews, looks fab. I can't bare to spend anymore than that on a pram! ❤👍

• Wow
Baby 2 here, purchased the Aldi - yes you read thst right ladies - the Aldi travel system today! £170 which includes the pram, toddler buggy, newborn carrycot too and rain cover. Gets great reviews, looks fab. I can't bare to spend anymore than that on a pram! ❤👍
Ooo it looks really nice!! Please could you give a review on how light it is when it arrives? 🙏🏼 I’m in pram choice hell at the moment 😂

Update on the dfs situation:
My partner phoned their customer service line furious, the girl on the phone was lovely and said she's asked a senior manager to phone back my partner ASAP today.
That was at like 230
No phone call came.
I've currently blasted them on twitter and my partner is calling them first thing tomorrow

When did/do you have your first midwife appointment? And did you go through gp first? I'm literally clueless, I don't get what I'm meant to be doing. Pretty sure I'm 8 weeks atm
NHS website has a week by week guide which is handy to tell you what to expect appointment wise as well as symptoms and appointments

I’m 38 with 2 children, the youngest being 2 years old, my husband wants another one but I’m unsure… I feel like it’s now or never. My husband works long hours so it will all be on me as it is at the moment. Is he being unfair wanting another child or am I overthinking things… Anyone else been in the same situation and what did you decide? If you decided not to have anymore did you regret not doing so..?
I have the opposite problem where my partner doesn’t want any more and I do. It’s something you both have to really be on the same page about though. I’d say if he doesn’t have an active role day to day I’d ask if he’d feel the same way if he had to take a step back from work and provide the childcare and discuss his reasons for wanting another. Might be worth starting a new thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.