Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, am so congested that i absolutely cant breathe through my nose at all tonight even after using Vicks spray and rub. Feel rotten. Havent slept at all. Why nose why!!! 👃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Can anyone recommend a maternity bra please?
I'm looking for non wired, but supportive for big boobs but at the same time not unbearably restrictive.
I've got lindex ones which I just fall out the top of but are really comfy, then I've got Asda ones which are too supportive to the point I don't want to wear them because they physically hurt.
Try the marks and Spencer flexifit.x

Baby 2 here, purchased the Aldi - yes you read thst right ladies - the Aldi travel system today! £170 which includes the pram, toddler buggy, newborn carrycot too and rain cover. Gets great reviews, looks fab. I can't bare to spend anymore than that on a pram! ❤👍
Hi, is that the ikkle bubba one?

So i took myself down to the sofa and slept so much better.🥳 Maybe my head was raised more or something. I had to do something as i dont think either me or partner were baaically getting any sleep between us.

Anyone else suffer from a completely blocked nose at night which means you have to breathe through your mouth and have a sore throat the next day? It sucks

Reactions: 3
So i took myself down to the sofa and slept so much better.🥳 Maybe my head was raised more or something. I had to do something as i dont think either me or partner were baaically getting any sleep between us.

Anyone else suffer from a completely blocked nose at night which means you have to breathe through your mouth and have a sore throat the next day? It sucks
Yep, this is me almost every night! I always wake up feeling totally dehydrated with a dry mouth. It didn’t help that baby biscuit was going CRAZY for hours too (that bit was slightly nicer but I need my sleep 😵💫)

• Sad
Update on the dfs situation:
My partner phoned their customer service line furious, the girl on the phone was lovely and said she's asked a senior manager to phone back my partner ASAP today.
That was at like 230
No phone call came.
I've currently blasted them on twitter and my partner is calling them first thing tomorrow
I was going to suggest Twitter, places always seem to act quicker when things are more public because of their reputation. Hope you manage to get things sorted with them today!

I had this last night because of my hayfever. I’ve had the worst nights sleep - uncomfortable, blocked nose, didn’t get to sleep until gone 2 and then kept waking up.

I feel like calling in sick today to be honest because I just feel exhausted this week, but I feel bad doing it when I’m working from home anyway!

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Yes this is me I sound like Marge Simpson and my throat is so dry my hayfever is also causing me to have a tight chest and I wheeze thankfully my fiancé is a really heavy sleeper but I can’t really remember what a good nights sleep is like sometimes x

I do take a bottle of drink to bed in a water bottle with loads of ice it is a savour in the middle of the night x

Reactions: 2

I’m suffering too. I brought a little humidifier from Amazon which I plug into next to my bed and seems to help a little bit

Hi, is that the ikkle bubba one?
It is yes

Yes this is me I sound like Marge Simpson and my throat is so dry my hayfever is also causing me to have a tight chest and I wheeze thankfully my fiancé is a really heavy sleeper but I can’t really remember what a good nights sleep is like sometimes x

I do take a bottle of drink to bed in a water bottle with loads of ice it is a savour in the middle of the night x
Does anyone get a sore throat with hay fever? Not sure if I have haydever or a cold

It is yes

Does anyone get a sore throat with hay fever? Not sure if I have haydever or a cold
My throat hurts a lot like when I wake up I feel like I’ve swallowed some razor blades it gets better through the day but I 100% know what you mean when the weather isn’t as warm etc I don’t get it so it’s defo the hayfever x

Hi everyone, we are looking at buying some nursery furniture soon but me and my husband can't agree (like with everything it seems atm) 🙄 does anybody have any recommendations for a decent, affordable nursery set? Thanks!

Hi everyone, we are looking at buying some nursery furniture soon but me and my husband can't agree (like with everything it seems atm) 🙄 does anybody have any recommendations for a decent, affordable nursery set? Thanks!
Aldi have a set reduced that looks nice. I’ve not got it but looking to buy the cot today

I got everything from IKEA (not necessarily nursery furntiure) it worked out so much cheaper. Swear shops slap on an extra £100 to put nursery on the front of it!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone have a renault kadjar? Thoughts on it?
Ive got one just now as a courtesy car while my merc is being fixed after the accident. Ironically it was also a kadjar that hit me. I saw how it crumbled in comparison to my car so don't trust it at all.
It does have really light steering and is quite nippy though which is about the only plus point I can give it 🤣
Honestly can't wait to hand it back. But I know a few people who like them, apparently they are virtually the same car as a Nissan Quashqui.
Most places are letting you test drive so try it out

Reactions: 1
We’re going for a little acorns one. It’s a cot bed with mattress, double wardrobe and changing table/dresser and it’s £438. I looked at buying a few things separately but I think buying a set like this saves a bit of money!

Reactions: 1
I got a set of drawers from IKEA and put changing mat on it for baby 1. Will be using that again this time.

I agree with the other poster than company's add an extra £100 on just because an item classes as 'nursery furniture'.

Online4baby.com is sometimes a bit cheaper but the same as other stores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.