Pregnancy #11 we still love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were going with Eleanor but have shortened it down to Nora. I think it might make my MIL froth because she keeps calling babs Ellie.

Saying that my MIL froths at everything!

If people ask I'll tell them I love the name Nora so I don't care what people say and hubs actually suggested we shorten Eleanor so I'm happy he's happy. We're the only two that matter!
We absolutely love the name Nora and it’s very high on our list, never thought of it being short for anything! It’s a beautiful name. Nova is up there too.

Love the name Xander too in reply to above.

Honestly, sod what people think.

Reactions: 5
Just tried the shaving malarkey we were complaining about recently, 24 weeks so I’m still fairly nimble but I can’t see a thing 😂😂 remind me not to leave it that long again 🤭
I envy you being nimble.
Im 26 weeks today and starting to feel like if i drop something, maybe I just leave it there. Like it has to be really worth bending down for at this point haha. I bought some cream for my lady garden but havent used it yet. Im actually not hating the whole 'grow it out' 70s vibe. Its grown back really soft. Had to shave the 💋 though as they were getting itchy af. Not a problem to get to them it seems. Might use the cream this weekend on the main bit. Going to do the patch test first so i dont get burning and avoid the 💋 as ive heard that can become a burning asshole if youre not careful 🔥😅😂.

Tmi i know 😁

The joys of pregnancy #241

Last edited:
  • Haha
We absolutely love the name Nora and it’s very high on our list, never thought of it being short for anything! It’s a beautiful name. Nova is up there too.

LOVE NOVA!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Nova is my top girls name ❤ I haven’t veto’ed it past my husband yet though, I love it. I have two middles names ready for it if we have a girl!

• Heart
We’ve picked our names but we still have people suggesting things 🙄 we told people a while back a few that we were considering but haven’t 100% confirmed them now (even though we’ve definitely decided) because I don’t want peoples opinions!

Reactions: 7

News thread ladies xx

Hi everyone! this thread is so fun. i have a question i was wondering anyone can help me with. I am currently 5 weeks 4 days pregnant, and i feel.... absolutely normal?? I don't have any symptoms other than feeling a bit tired and bloated, and my boobs hurt in the mornings when i wake up for an hour or so. Before i tested i had a few days of being completely exhausted. I'm also peeing more but that's due to drinking more water. But i don't feel sick or have any aversions or anything. Wondering if there is anything wrong with me/the baby? I know it might seem silly to ask but everyone always talks about how weird they feel etc and i just feel completely like my normal self. I have done about 12 tests over the past 10 days or so, including the Clearblue digital ones!
I felt nothing at all until the morning sickness hit at 6 weeks with this one but it was 8 weeks with my first baby.
I must have done a million tests not believing it was real!!

Anyone else's mother in law makes it so obvious that they don't like the chosen name?
We haven't told my mum yet because I know she might not be a fan but she'll just accept it after he's born
But my partners mum is still sending name suggestions once a week
It would be the last thing she did if she tried it.
I used to be such a walkover til my son was born and my MIL tried to take over every aspect of our lives. She gets away with nothing now. I mainly just ignore stupid things or say NO end of.
She had her turn being mum, its my turn. My own mother is the best. There when I need her but never butts in...would never hear thr phrase "if I could just make a suggestion..." from her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.