• 28-32 weeks

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • 32-36 weeks

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • 36 + weeks

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Disneylifeonly

I’m sorry you feel so rubbish. Best thing to do is get it all out, deep breath and make a plan.

Definitely call your MW today, let her know how you feel. Have you tried a belly belt? I know they can help a little bit. Get yourself some bits to pamper yourself. Face mask, hair mask. Bath bomb or something to give yourself a proper pamper Saturday night or Sunday morning.

As @Dipdab said, PLT and others like new look, ASOS might have next day delivery before midday or click and collect in some shops - see what might be around if you have a second this morning ❤

Reactions: 1
I think we are missing a 24-27 vote so had to put 28 I can’t believe I’m 27 weeks I joined at 5.5 weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's 20% off baby wear at Asda at the mo, in case anyones in need of any bits.
So jealous of all you lot having girls, they've got some gorgeous bits on there.

Reactions: 10
Someone mentioned that Prime day is coming up soon...is there anything we should be putting in our Amazon baskets that’s game changing/super helpful? So far I just have an Ewan the sheep and a changing mat 🤣

Reactions: 8
Oh on a similar train of thought, does anyone happen to know when the next Aldi baby event is?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned that Prime day is coming up soon...is there anything we should be putting in our Amazon baskets that’s game changing/super helpful? So far I just have an Ewan the sheep and a changing mat 🤣
I’ve got the tommee tippee perfect prep machine in my basket and some bottles.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m 16 weeks only just had it confirmed last week been the past 2 months in denial/fear after a loss last year wouldn’t let myself get my hopes up and made excuses for all the signs like stress was stopping my period until my bump popped out last week took the test and got a scan!! Was still surprised how far along I was I thought in the back of my head maybe 8/9 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m 16 weeks only just had it confirmed last week been the past 2 months in denial/fear after a loss last year wouldn’t let myself get my hopes up and made excuses for all the signs like stress was stopping my period until my bump popped out last week took the test and got a scan!! Was still surprised how far along I was I thought in the back of my head maybe 8/9 weeks
Congratulations! In a way maybe your brain has done the right thing and saved you a little from all those anxieties and worries in the very early weeks. You’re past most of the risk milestones now (i found the miscarriage odds checker weirdly reassuring) so hopefully you are able to now relax a little and enjoy your pregnancy. I’m 17 weeks today so only a little ahead of you, one minute November feels far off and the next I feel like it’ll fly! X

Another new thread! I’ve got my 12 week scan this week... I’m so nervous yet excited, feel like I’m a kid at Christmas 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another new thread! I’ve got my 12 week scan this week... I’m so nervous yet excited, feel like I’m a kid at Christmas 😬
Yay that’s come around so quick! (Although probably feels like a lifetime to you).

Congratulations ❤

Congrats! I guess your mind was just taking care of you.
Hope you'll be able to relax and enjoy it now ❤

I was staring at my boobs in the mirror last night and they look so full and perky that they almost look fake, I was so weirded out 😅 And I don't remember who said her nipples looked like hamburgers, but same!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.