Pregnancy #11 we still love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to the hairdressers today for the first time in months 🙈 the last time I was getting my hair done by my friend I fainted and that’s how I discovered I was pregnant 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
16 weeks today I forgot how quick the weeks go by once you have told everyone.
Private Wellbeing scan booked for tomorrow. Going to go into the big Smyths store near the scan place to look at the buggies they have out. And possibly for a five guys 😍😍
My mouths watering at the thought of a five guys!

• Heart
My mouths watering at the thought of a five guys!
I havent been eating well as I lost my appetite, but its slowly coming back. I hope I can manage it....im sure my husband will be happy when I only manage half he will take care of the rest 😂😂😂

Going to the hairdressers today for the first time in months 🙈 the last time I was getting my hair done by my friend I fainted and that’s how I discovered I was pregnant 🙈
I still haven't made it back to the hairdressers. The one I usrd to go to completely removed all screens and stopped wearing masks, the girl doing my hair last time told me it was all a plandemic so i don't really fancy going back. I have more than just me to worry about so I'm on the hunt for a new hairdresser 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I havent been eating well as I lost my appetite, but its slowly coming back. I hope I can manage it....im sure my husband will be happy when I only manage half he will take care of the rest 😂😂😂

I still haven't made it back to the hairdressers. The one I usrd to go to completely removed all screens and stopped wearing masks, the girl doing my hair last time told me it was all a plandemic so i don't really fancy going back. I have more than just me to worry about so I'm on the hunt for a new hairdresser 🙈🙈🙈
Is there literally anything more depressing than only finishing half a five guys? 😢 you’re in my thoughts xoxo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone! this thread is so fun. i have a question i was wondering anyone can help me with. I am currently 5 weeks 4 days pregnant, and i feel.... absolutely normal?? I don't have any symptoms other than feeling a bit tired and bloated, and my boobs hurt in the mornings when i wake up for an hour or so. Before i tested i had a few days of being completely exhausted. I'm also peeing more but that's due to drinking more water. But i don't feel sick or have any aversions or anything. Wondering if there is anything wrong with me/the baby? I know it might seem silly to ask but everyone always talks about how weird they feel etc and i just feel completely like my normal self. I have done about 12 tests over the past 10 days or so, including the Clearblue digital ones!

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone! this thread is so fun. i have a question i was wondering anyone can help me with. I am currently 5 weeks 4 days pregnant, and i feel.... absolutely normal?? I don't have any symptoms other than feeling a bit tired and bloated, and my boobs hurt in the mornings when i wake up for an hour or so. Before i tested i had a few days of being completely exhausted. I'm also peeing more but that's due to drinking more water. But i don't feel sick or have any aversions or anything. Wondering if there is anything wrong with me/the baby? I know it might seem silly to ask but everyone always talks about how weird they feel etc and i just feel completely like my normal self. I have done about 12 tests over the past 10 days or so, including the Clearblue digital ones!
For me personally I was exhausted like you, took the test and found out I was pregnant at just over 4 weeks. The exhaustion faded a bit and I foelt completely normal until 6-7 weeks (albeit a little more tired than usual) and then my morning sickness kicked in at around 7 weeks until about 20 weeks. Everyone is different though (my friend never got morning sickness, achey boobs etc and felt “normal” throughout!), so try not to worry if you don’t have many symptoms!

Reactions: 2
For me personally I was exhausted like you, took the test and found out I was pregnant at just over 4 weeks. The exhaustion faded a bit and I foelt completely normal until 6-7 weeks (albeit a little more tired than usual) and then my morning sickness kicked in at around 7 weeks until about 20 weeks. Everyone is different though (my friend never got morning sickness, achey boobs etc and felt “normal” throughout!), so try not to worry if you don’t have many symptoms!
thank you this is so helpful, i really appreciate your reply! <3

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I had sore boobs till about 6 weeks....then lost all my symptoms and was so worried. Turns out my body was just tricking me and I was so sick from 7-16 weeks! So try not to worry....and enjoy being symptoms free for the minute!

Reactions: 4
I had sore boobs from the beginning but didn't get nauseous until week 10 to 17. I wasn't physically ill just felt crappy and so tired.

I still have no aversions or crazy cravings at 22 weeks :)

As others have said, it comes in waves and everyone is different! Don't worry!

Reactions: 1
Just had my 16 week midwife appointment and she said they’re not supposed to anymore but let me hear the heartbeat and I cried. I never used to get happy tears until I got pregnant 🤣❤

I’m 16 weeks and haven’t felt pregnant until now so don’t worry! My only symptom really was bloating and slightly sore boobs until about 12 weeks. Now I only feel pregnant because my bump has popped out and gone really hard.

It’s hard not to worry when you don’t have symptoms but honestly just try and enjoy it. I’d really recommend booking a private scan for when you’re 8 weeks as they’re much nicer than the nhs ones and you get a bit of peace of mind ❤

• Heart
Tbh I haven’t got that much symptoms either. I had really bad cramping week 4/5/6 and sore boobs that was pretty much it. Just think of yourself as very lucky!! Xxx

Reactions: 3
All this talk of burgers and I’ve got a measly ham salad.

I would kill for a shake shack! Or a five guys. Even a McDonald’s (we have this at least 3 times since I found out) I had zero cravings in my last pregnancy and i think my husband is secretly hoping the MCD’s craving hangs around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else's mother in law makes it so obvious that they don't like the chosen name?
We haven't told my mum yet because I know she might not be a fan but she'll just accept it after he's born
But my partners mum is still sending name suggestions once a week

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone else's mother in law makes it so obvious that they don't like the chosen name?
We haven't told my mum yet because I know she might not be a fan but she'll just accept it after he's born
But my partners mum is still sending name suggestions once a week
Leave on blue ticks!!! Honestly these women need to remember it’s not their pregnancy or baby. My mum was the same, commented her disdain for my nephews name and said something to me, can’t remember what, I had to tell her ‘you had your go over 30 years ago now it’s my go, this is not your baby’

Woman at work screwed her face up at me when I said my intended babies name, fast forward a few weeks and it came up again. She had forgotten and asked me, I said ‘why would I tell you when you clearly showed me you didn’t like it last time I told you’ and I went back to speaking to my other colleagues, she was just left sat there with nothing to say.
Bugger off!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Leave on blue ticks!!! Honestly these women need to remember it’s not their pregnancy or baby. My mum was the same, commented her disdain for my nephews name and said something to me, can’t remember what, I had to tell her ‘you had your go over 30 years ago now it’s my go, this is not your baby’

Woman at work screwed her face up at me when I said my intended babies name, fast forward a few weeks and it came up again. She had forgotten and asked me, I said ‘why would I tell you when you clearly showed me you didn’t like it last time I told you’ and I went back to speaking to my other colleagues, she was just left sat there with nothing to say.
Bugger off!
Yes @wakametango you go girl! Sounds like you work with some right dickheads😄

• Haha

Bugger off!
We originally have Xander as a possible name and a woman at my work (who is nearly 70) went "ew don't like that it sounds like a p*ki name"
I mean apart from the fact its short for Alexander, she's extremely scummy to make a racist comment like that

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.