Pregnancy #11 we still love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is anyone finding they're completely intolerant to every noise on the planet πŸ˜©πŸ˜… literally want to ship my boyfriend off to another country, I feel awful but I cannot stand the way he breathes, chews, swallows and snores 😀😀😀 It feels completely irrational but gahhhh does anyone want him?! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg is anyone finding they're completely intolerant to every noise on the planet πŸ˜©πŸ˜… literally want to ship my boyfriend off to another country, I feel awful but I cannot stand the way he breathes, chews, swallows and snores 😀😀😀 It feels completely irrational but gahhhh does anyone want him?! 🀣
It doesn’t even stop after pregnancy you know πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just back from getting another wee peek at bub...instead of being on the 10th percentile she's on the 55th so pretty much bang average! Just shows you how unreliable the fundal height is πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oooo I didn’t know this was a thing? I love this group 🀣
Yeah well worth a visit! Even once they're bigger for weaning bits etc. Most of it usually goes online too. I'm holding out for one of their co sleeper cribs, they're half the price of the chicco.

Just back from getting another wee peek at bub...instead of being on the 10th percentile she's on the 55th so pretty much bang average! Just shows you how unreliable the fundal height is πŸ™ˆ
Yay! Bet you're so glad to have your mind put at ease. I had my midwife appointment last week and fundal height was under 5th percentile, got a scan 2 days later showing he was actually on the 72nd! It's crazy but at least you got to see her again and she's measuring well πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yay! Bet you're so glad to have your mind put at ease. I had my midwife appointment last week and fundal height was under 5th percentile, got a scan 2 days later showing he was actually on the 72nd! It's crazy but at least you got to see her again and she's measuring well πŸ’—
I am! Was so worried! God that's a big difference you had!!

• Heart
Ay up lads.

feeling absolutely dreadful still; mouth tastes like keys, sleeping all the time, no appetite and my heart is going crazy. Last time I was like this I was massively anaemic. Midwife on the phone this morning said she expects me to be tired with another child at home, but I asked her to look at my haemoglobin and platelet levels as I’m sorry, my child is a tornado but not that much work.

well shock horror, my HB is 9.7 and it should be around 12. Iron tablets here we goooo.

Now I’m worried about calling in sick to work this weekend as I’m on 4 nights πŸ™ƒ

I’m like that normally!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Thanks to whoever mentioned the Asda baby sale! Just got two five packs of vests, 7 sleepsuits, a pram suit, cardigan and 5 pairs of socks and it came to Β£50 πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello, newbie here πŸ‘‹πŸ»

currently 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first little boy. Had a stressful time so far , strep B positive now covid positive. Just not ideal πŸ™ƒ Anyone else been covid positive whilst pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks to whoever mentioned the Asda baby sale! Just got two five packs of vests, 7 sleepsuits, a pram suit, cardigan and 5 pairs of socks and it came to Β£50 πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
Bargain! I've just looked and could hardly find anything that has been reduced. I missed have missed out!

Hi everyone, wow another thread!! I ordered a changing bag and it arrived yesterday and I don't like it, so I'm sending it back. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Hi everyone, wow another thread!! I ordered a changing bag and it arrived yesterday and I don't like it, so I'm sending it back. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Oooh what did you get? I've ordered a babymel which was meant to arrive today but hasn't and I'm probably more excited than is acceptable 🀣

currently 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first little boy. Had a stressful time so far , strep B positive now covid positive. Just not ideal πŸ™ƒ Anyone else been covid positive whilst pregnant?
Sorry I haven’t been but my friend was at 36 weeks pregnant. Got through it like a trooper, fought it off at home and hospital said her baby would be born with antibodies. Saw her and baby yesterday and they are just blooming 😻

My sis in law has a baby Mel and happy with it. I managed to get a new unused tiba and marl on on eBay but purely for Aesthetics πŸ™Š not arrived yet as the mumma just given birth so I told her Not to rush and I can wait 3 months for it πŸ˜†πŸ’–

Reactions: 3

Not whilst pregnant but I had covid back in January. Luckily wasn’t ill with it. Do you have any symptoms? I can recommend a saline nasal spray/ rinse if you lose sense of smell(my only symptom). Pretty sure it’s pregnancy safe too.

Oooh what did you get? I've ordered a babymel which was meant to arrive today but hasn't and I'm probably more excited than is acceptable 🀣
Oh I've not heard of babymel before. I bought the pacapod croyde from John Lewis and in the pictures it looked like it was made out of faux leather, however it arrived and it was fabric (should have read the product details!) Anyway, I just didn't like the look of it. So now I'm looking into the Jem + Bea one, but Β£300 seems a lot to spend on a bag I'm not thrilled about (I'm very particular!)

My sis in law has a baby Mel and happy with it. I managed to get a new unused tiba and marl on on eBay but purely for Aesthetics πŸ™Š not arrived yet as the mumma just given birth so I told her Not to rush and I can wait 3 months for it πŸ˜†πŸ’–
Yes I've been looking into Tiba and Marl as well. That's good, I would never think to look on eBay!

[QUOTE="wakametango, post: 5151

[/QUOTE]
Ooh I think I was watching that on eBay 🀣

Congrats! I guess your mind was just taking care of you.
Hope you'll be able to relax and enjoy it now ❀

I was staring at my boobs in the mirror last night and they look so full and perky that they almost look fake, I was so weirded out πŸ˜… And I don't remember who said her nipples looked like hamburgers, but same!
Haha it’s me I will be forever known as burger nipples πŸ€ͺ x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.