Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been. Waiting for the drama to unfold I was tempted to comment on Jess new TikTok about her dream if it was about her affair šŸ¤šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is my take.

Some accounts on here are blatantly fake and are just individuals trying to cause drama, personally I think the one from the co worker is one of them.

Others, in fact most I think are missguided fans of Jess and Ali wanting to try to take a pop at the other because they think Jess and Ali hate each other, news flash they don't! They still share a house and no one is looking to move out fast as you would expect if they were at each other's throats.
As for the affair they are implying, I can't see it. Maybe I'm not seeing it but I get the impression they do still love each other, just in a different way than before. But we will really never know i guess.

Looking on Google the HD they mention could be a reference to Hatfield? Near Doncaster, where Jess went for her night out, so might be that. It took me 5 minutes to find that so I'm sure a person doing a bit of basic research can work that out.

So who do I think it is?

Personally I would say some random idiot that wanted to light up a thread on here, cause a bit of drama and then leave it for you all to chase your tails trying to work it out and unfortunately we all fell for it.

Problem is we probably will never know after a few individuals jumped down the person's throat. Instead of attacking them right from the off, calling them Ali and making a huge show of putting them down, why not try to get the information from them, put the parts together to work it out before embarrassing them if it was. If they were a honest broker, if somewhat misplaced, then I doubt they will come back after the way the threat treated them, i personal hope they do.

So Wowzers if you're reading this I will listen to what you have to say.

I guess it shows the weakness of this echo chamber when only the negative thoughts get to see the light of day as evidenced by personal attack on Ali's appearance, which is really no better than playground bullying.

If we allow the thread to just become name calling and the like with comments like that it just goes to prove the people right that attack this place.

Is it Jess feeding her own thread? No I cannot see why she or Ali would do that, as they both don't like the attention from this place.
It really reads as someone else.

That's my take on this, and i'll now quietly go back to lurking.
TTFN

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is my take.

Some accounts on here are blatantly fake and are just individuals trying to cause drama, personally I think the one from the co worker is one of them.

Others, in fact most I think are missguided fans of Jess and Ali wanting to try to take a pop at the other because they think Jess and Ali hate each other, news flash they don't! They still share a house and no one is looking to move out fast as you would expect if they were at each other's throats.
As for the affair they are implying, I can't see it. Maybe I'm not seeing it but I get the impression they do still love each other, just in a different way than before. But we will really never know i guess.

Looking on Google the HD they mention could be a reference to Hatfield? Near Doncaster, where Jess went for her night out, so might be that. It took me 5 minutes to find that so I'm sure a person doing a bit of basic research can work that out.

So who do I think it is?

Personally I would say some random idiot that wanted to light up a thread on here, cause a bit of drama and then leave it for you all to chase your tails trying to work it out and unfortunately we all fell for it.

Problem is we probably will never know after a few individuals jumped down the person's throat. Instead of attacking them right from the off, calling them Ali and making a huge show of putting them down, why not try to get the information from them, put the parts together to work it out before embarrassing them if it was. If they were a honest broker, if somewhat misplaced, then I doubt they will come back after the way the threat treated them, i personal hope they do.

So Wowzers if you're reading this I will listen to what you have to say.

I guess it shows the weakness of this echo chamber when only the negative thoughts get to see the light of day as evidenced by personal attack on Ali's appearance, which is really no better than playground bullying.

If we allow the thread to just become name calling and the like with comments like that it just goes to prove the people right that attack this place.

Is it Jess feeding her own thread? No I cannot see why she or Ali would do that, as they both don't like the attention from this place.
It really reads as someone else.

That's my take on this, and i'll now quietly go back to lurking.
TTFN
I just wantto say, Iā€™m not a fan of Jess nor Ali.

..also I donā€™t think Jess and Ali had any beef UNTIL Jess mentioned the divorce, does anyone remember Ali talking about getting remarried to Jess? How she wanted to wear the big white dress as she never got the chance to first time round, they were clearly in very different head-spaces because essentially nothing for all had changed apart from living her ā€˜true selfā€™, they still lived together, still shared a bed, went on nights out with friends.. Jess was supporting a friend while Ali still saw her as a life partner. Ali and Jess also had a disagreement on live about being on Aliā€™s concessions when shes back flying, as apparently it has to be your spouse and in Aliā€™s words, ā€˜you (Jess) wanted the divorce not meā€™ I think Jess was trying to hold on for Ali to get her job back so she could leave and not feel guilty but it doesnā€™t look like itā€™s happening anytime.

in regards to the mystery poster, I hope itā€™s not Ali, because to come on here and write that about Jess would mean sheā€™s probably not in the best mental state, but whatever is in the dark always comes to the light and Iā€™m sure weā€™ll all find out whatā€™s going on one way or another, if sheā€™s riled up a colleague sheā€™s worked with for a couple months this bad theyā€™re will be others

Reactions: 3
..also I donā€™t think Jess and Ali had any beef UNTIL Jess mentioned the divorce
I don't think they do still. You don't carry on living together and doing all those things if you have "beef".
.....they still lived together, still shared a bed, went on nights out with friends.. Jess was supporting a friend while Ali still saw her as a life partner.
They still do live together and go out on nights out etc, just because they don't share a bed again is not reason to think hey hate each other, clearly they still do care for each other.
.....disagreement on live about being on Aliā€™s concessions when shes back flying, as apparently it has to be your spouse and in Aliā€™s words, ā€˜you (Jess) wanted the divorce not meā€™
I recall that live. I got the impression Jess was taken aback by the fact Ali said she wouldn't be able to get her on it if they weren't married or living together. but that Jess still believed she could. Think that Jess wanted to have her cake and eat it.

I guess we will know when Ali gets back to work, which I am sure she will, if she hasn't already given she's disappeared of the app:unsure:

I don't think they do still. You don't carry on living together and doing all those things if you have "beef".
Financially neither one of them can afford to leave, so Iā€™m not sure if you come from a place of privilege but thereā€™s plenty of people that are separated that still have to share a living space, it helps that thereā€™s is large enough for it not to become an issue
They still do live together and go out on nights out etc, just because they don't share a bed again is not reason to think hey hate each other, clearly they still do care for each other.
Iā€™ve never said they hate each other, but surely you can see the relationship has changed in the past few months and even more so in the past few weeks.. I donā€™t recall a night out theyā€™ve had since announcing theyā€™re getting divorced but I could be wrong
I recall that live. I got the impression Jess was taken aback by the fact Ali said she wouldn't be able to get her on it if they weren't married or living together. but that Jess still believed she could. Think that Jess wanted to have her cake and eat it.
I guess we all interpret things differently, I saw it as Ali trying to get one over on Jess because itā€™s something sheā€™ll have that Jess wants, something Ali finally has control of because sheā€™s lost it in all other areas

So all it would take is for someone to know what prison she worked in to know what HD meant?
Well seen as we know where she lives there's not that many prisons to choose from so wouldn't be hard to work out, you wouldn't need to be her colleague to know where she worked.
Itā€™s in Doncaster wheee she works

So all it would take is for someone to know what prison she worked in to know what HD meant?
Well seen as we know where she lives there's not that many prisons to choose from so wouldn't be hard to work out, you wouldn't need to be her colleague to know where she worked.
It'll probably turn out to mean something mundane like home detention, which anyone could find out šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
People treat new posters with ā€˜informationā€™ with suspicion for good reason. I have been on other threads where it has been at best attention seeking and, at worst, an attempt to discredit threads altogether. If wild rumours are circulating on threads an influencer can say ā€˜look theyā€™re bloody nuts on that website theyā€™re even saying Iā€™m doing X Y Z!ā€™ In an attempt to quieten down the genuine criticism.

Reactions: 4
People tend to write how they speak and as Iā€™m sure she does have the ability to construct proper sentences, Iā€™ve never once thought Ali speaks like sheā€™s a well educated pilot. In my opinion thereā€™s certain phrases that were used that were written like Ali would say them
I agree, I think itā€™s Ali!!

People treat new posters with ā€˜informationā€™ with suspicion for good reason. I have been on other threads where it has been at best attention seeking and, at worst, an attempt to discredit threads altogether. If wild rumours are circulating on threads an influencer can say ā€˜look theyā€™re bloody nuts on that website theyā€™re even saying Iā€™m doing X Y Z!ā€™ In an attempt to quieten down the genuine criticism.
i said previously, i have been on threads previously where this has happened & it hasnā€™t been who they said they were. The comment about Aliā€™s hair gave the game away quite quicky šŸ¤£

• Haha
I agree, I think itā€™s Ali!!
Bonkers šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m definitely not Ali thatā€™s for sure, but I guess you will believe your own version of reality. Just keep taking the medication.

I wonā€™t change the mind of someone that only has bad feelings behind the comments they post, as proven with the fixation on her hair not allowing you to accept a differing view which fits the definition of a delusion?
Really to think Iā€™m Ali! Thatā€™s actually made me laugh so much. I knew I could count on tattle to deliver.
Yeah definitely keep taking the medication.

Bonkers šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m definitely not Ali thatā€™s for sure, but I guess you will believe your own version of reality. Just keep taking the medication.

I wonā€™t change the mind of someone that only has bad feelings behind the comments they post, as proven with the fixation on her hair not allowing you to accept a differing view which fits the definition of a delusion?
Really to think Iā€™m Ali! Thatā€™s actually made me laugh so much. I knew I could count on tattle to deliver.
Yeah definitely keep taking the medication.
Okay wowzers, if youā€™re not Ali then who are you really? Weā€™re all struggling to believe a colleague would potentially risk something happening at work over exposing Jess? What has she done to you thatā€™s filled you with so much dislike? The ā€˜affairā€™? I think thatā€™s a stretch, Jess wants a divorce because her husband is now a woman, they were never staying together and we knew that from every time Jess said weā€™re taking it ā€˜one day at a timeā€™ Theyā€™re separated so whoever sheā€™s sleeping with now is irrelevant to anyone

Reactions: 8
And also, if the other person has a partner, that is them cheating NOT Jess. As Jess is single. Morally wrong of course, but she still isn't cheating.

Reactions: 8
Jess isnā€™t legally single and until about a month ago was banging on about still being married and that she wasnā€™t interested in relationships blah blah blah. Like Iā€™ve said, thereā€™s more to Jess than meets the eye. People like to see her as this dancing, gurning Wallace and Grommet character come to
life.

They know sheā€™s coped with the loss of her husband because of the transition etc, but thereā€™s so much more to this story than either of them will ever tell on social media - and thatā€™s a good thing.

Theyā€™ve given a carefully curated version of their story on tiktok and, while things were ok between them, it worked. They got the followers and the cash and the gifts. They were happy going along as a trans couple, or so it seemed. Then something changed, Jess suddenly wanted out.

Now, this could well fit in with the affair narrative, but who really knows. They are both equally at fault in all of this because they chose to show their version of their life online. People have fallen for the version of Jess they see online - we donā€™t really know who she is and Iā€™m sure shes capable of all of the mistakes that every human makes!

Donā€™t make her into a plaster saint. Plaster saints have this tendency to crack and disappoint the people who worship them...

Reactions: 1
You never said the other person had a partner šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø You said ā€œAnd no matter what you think Ali is or was or will be she donā€™t deserve that.ā€
Yes I agree, that was because the thread is about Jess and Ali. Less about Ali now because how long has it been? 2 weeks? Maybe more?
And also, if the other person has a partner, that is them cheating NOT Jess. As Jess is single. Morally wrong of course, but she still isn't cheating.
Wow love your moral gymnastics to shift any blame from St Jess.
So ok how would you feel about the person that your partner is cheating on you with?
Itā€™s still being party to a affair, still as guilty and if his wife files for divorce and adultery is listed as the reason, then Jess will be served as a party to the divorce.
Also itā€™s been going long before the split, long before, while she was still making out it was all roses with Ali. So yes she was cheating on Ali.
tripping yourself up now šŸ˜
Did I say I was the partner? No I didnā€™t, nice try but your seeing conspiracies.

I don't agree with or condone cheating at all, and if Jess is sleeping with someone who is married then her morals are all wrong but she still isn't cheating. Like I say, I've been watching Jess for a long time and the whole time I've watched her, they've made it fully clear that they are not a couple anymore. Jess is straight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.