Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've also come too close to outing yourself to Jess. I saw a handful of clues last night and "off to start my shift" this morning is another big one.

From your clues, it wouldn't take much for Jess to work out who you are, or have a shortlist, and I don't believe someone would put themselves in that position when it wasn't necessary.

I also think it takes a certain type of character to announce an affair when the innocent party doesn't know.

Things still don't fully add up to me but I also think there may be an element of truth, opposed to all fiction, and I don't think it's Ali.

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else reading ‘wowzers.really’ replies in Ali’s voice? 😂 She’s even writing the same as Ali speaks! If you wanted people to believe you Ali you should have just come on here to ‘expose’ what you know about jess and left it at that. What made your story unbelievable is that you’ve gone on to express how nice you think Ali’s hair is and how she’s still doing instructing so isn’t sat about unemployed, totally unnecessary and also both lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else reading ‘wowzers.really’ replies in Ali’s voice? 😂 She’s even writing the same as Ali speaks! If you wanted people to believe you Ali you should have just come on here to ‘expose’ what you know about jess and left it at that. What made your story unbelievable is that you’ve gone on to express how nice you think Ali’s hair is and how she’s still doing instructing so isn’t sat about unemployed, totally unnecessary and also both lies 😂
exactly my point. Came on bigging Ali up while running Jess down 😂

Reactions: 3
exactly my point. Came on bigging Ali up while running Jess down 😂
I think part of pretending to be one of Jess’s work colleagues is to make Jess feel uncomfortable at work, Ali hates seeing how much Jess is enjoying her new career and how quickly she’s progressing while hers is over

Reactions: 9
I also think that some of the Jess fan club are using this site to big her up. It’s not really what this site is about. It’s about giving a safe forum to express our views on people. If it becomes a love-in, it loses its point.

Also, if you can really “hear” Ali speaking those words, well, no massive offence to the “whistle blower” who’s caused so much beef on here, I’m not hearing it. For all Ali’s faults, I think her career as a pilot will have entailed her to have the ability to construct proper sentences and use grammar correctly. If she’s dumbing down as a ruse to throw people off the scent, then “hearing” Ali’s voice seems unlikely. If it’s one of her fans, fair enough.

Reactions: 2
First post so be gentle.....
I don't get that feeling, to me it doesn't read as her, but could be Jim or Emma or one of her mods, but even then I'm not sure.
Why? I've have never got the feeling that Ali hates Jess so can not see her posting stuff like that, I really can't even with all her faults I don't buy it.

Wasn't Ali doing some instructing early on? I'm sure I saw something, but all her tiktoks are down and I can't check, but it was early on while she was still doing the train thing?

I think part of pretending to be one of Jess’s work colleagues is to make Jess feel uncomfortable at work, Ali hates seeing how much Jess is enjoying her new career and how quickly she’s progressing while hers is over
Again I don't buy it, I really don't.

Work colleague? I'm not sure? I need to see what else is said to make my mind up.
I was victim of someone who cheated on my for six years and so felt it was only fair to out saint Jess for what she is.
I wonder if this might be the partner of the other party?
🤔

I also think that some of the Jess fan club are using this site to big her up. It’s not really what this site is about. It’s about giving a safe forum to express our views on people. If it becomes a love-in, it loses its point.

Also, if you can really “hear” Ali speaking those words, well, no massive offence to the “whistle blower” who’s caused so much beef on here, I’m not hearing it. For all Ali’s faults, I think her career as a pilot will have entailed her to have the ability to construct proper sentences and use grammar correctly. If she’s dumbing down as a ruse to throw people off the scent, then “hearing” Ali’s voice seems unlikely. If it’s one of her fans, fair enough.
People tend to write how they speak and as I’m sure she does have the ability to construct proper sentences, I’ve never once thought Ali speaks like she’s a well educated pilot. In my opinion there’s certain phrases that were used that were written like Ali would say them

Reactions: 6
This “Jess’s colleague” has really set the cat amongst the pigeons 😆

i am just speaking from experience & my gut feeling which never lets me down, that this is not a colleague of Jess. If it isn’t Ali then it is defo someone who is close to her.

i would never think to come on a site like this & bash a work colleague. Wouldn’t take long to suss who it is then you are in trouble at work because of your dislike for someone, wouldn’t put my career in trouble for someone i don’t happen to like.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s irrelevant this person whether it’s Ali, her bffs (mods) or one of her followers saying all this on here doesn’t alter or change my mind and opinion of both Ali and Jess. This person states they are doing this because Jess is supposedly having an affair in which they do not agree with. I think they have to be extremely naive if they think they can come on here and try to manipulate people’s opinions because they do not like their work colleague and what she is doing. If this person has read the thread on here then surely they would know people’s views and opinions on both Ali and Jess but then to turn nasty when people pull you on who you are or what you have said then that doesn’t feel right for me anyhow.

I think it’s irrelevant this person whether it’s Ali, her bffs (mods) or one of her followers saying all this on here doesn’t alter or change my mind and opinion of both Ali and Jess. This person states they are doing this because Jess is supposedly having an affair in which they do not agree with. I think they have to be extremely naive if they think they can come on here and try to manipulate people’s opinions because they do not like their work colleague and what she is doing. If this person has read the thread on here then surely they would know people’s views and opinions on both Ali and Jess but then to turn nasty when people pull you on who you are or what you have said then that doesn’t feel right for me anyhow.
I wouldn’t even give them that importance, what’s the saying divide and conquer….

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

You'd think that but Ali's grammar and spelling are absolutely awful. It's the only reason I'm 100% confident that this new account isn't her 😂

• Haha
You'd think that but Ali's grammar and spelling are absolutely awful. It's the only reason I'm 100% confident that this new account isn't her 😂
To be fair, I’ve never seen evidence of her spelling and grammar so I can’t really comment. I just made the assumption that, as she is a professional woman who has had to take and pass exams, she would have at least a rudimentary grasp of grammar and the ability to form a coherent sentence. Of course presenting herself in a “dumbed down” way could be a way of putting people off the scent, but I really don’t think so. I think it’s probably one of her supporters...or is it a colleague of Jess?!!

Jess’ spelling is atrocious, and her spoken and written grammar sets my teeth on edge, maybe some of that has rubbed off on Ali, who knows?!!

I don’t want to make this an episode of the grammar/spelling police, but if we’re trying to ascertain whether this is Ali based on this, maybe we’re barking up the wrong tree...

People tend to write how they speak and as I’m sure she does have the ability to construct proper sentences, I’ve never once thought Ali speaks like she’s a well educated pilot. In my opinion there’s certain phrases that were used that were written like Ali would say them
Ali’s speech is terrible!

Reactions: 5
Exactly, but you’d need to know the prison to know the initials. Hence the question.
So all it would take is for someone to know what prison she worked in to know what HD meant?
Well seen as we know where she lives there's not that many prisons to choose from so wouldn't be hard to work out, you wouldn't need to be her colleague to know where she worked.

I have wondered though (having family members in the prison service) how and why Jess continues to post so openly about her work, especially with also being open about where she lives. Surely this is a security risk? Although, I suppose its too late now...

Early on, when she revealed that she was going to be working for the prison service, she named the town she was going to be working in. It appears to have several prisons in the area, none match HD. Maybe this person is someone with beef against Jess for some reason, maybe someone who has seen her in uniform, maybe a friend of them both who has decided to side with Ali...I’m sure not everyone in the real world thinks Jess is so amazing. Little glimpses of her real persona even manage to sneak through on tiktok amidst all the gurning and dancing.

Reactions: 1
Genuine question: how is it an affair? They are still married on paper but they split up as a couple / romantically 2 years ago when Ali announced she was in fact a female and not a male right? They've been living as friends and Jess was supportive of Ali's transition but the entire time I've watched them (which is a while now) she has always made it clear that she is a straight woman and that they are just good friends. I think she has every right to move on. Just as Ali has every right too.

Reactions: 12
Jess also stated she and Ali had no interest in the “physical” side of things and that was one of the reasons their trans marriage was able to work.Plus Jess has stated numerous times she’s not interested in “dating”. Maybe if she didn’t overshare so damn much on a SMP, she wouldn’t trip herself up. If she really is having an affair she managed to go from being asexual and not interested in dating in double quick time! Who knows what the real truth is with these two.

We can’t really call it “having an affair” when Ali is on tinder and they’re happily going separate ways (if the rumour is true). She maybe just doesn’t want to share she’s hooking up with someone from work 😂 just because she’s not shared it with us doesn’t mean she’s in the wrong if she’s technically single. But wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Ali on here spreading rumours.

Reactions: 7
I'm intrigued by this new account posting. They mention Ali is still posting on her other account, what is this account?? How has no-one found it?!?
If this was a work colleague they obviously haven't revealed who they are,but they left enough clues and statements ,that it wouldn't be that difficult for Jess to work out who it is, as I believe she reads the posts on here too.

I also think this text is written in exactly the same way Ali addresses people on her lives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.