Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my point. You don’t agree with somebody so you bully them out the forum.
Doing nothing but proving to all the people that hate tattle, all the creators that think anyone who posts on here are just tolls.
So your a creator now? A few messages ago you were doing it for people who are doing because you don't like people to make out they are one thing and then different behind closed doors, now your doing it for the creators!?!

Going back to your username Ali has said wowzers on a number of her lives before🤥

Reactions: 9
Exactly my point. You don’t agree with somebody so you bully them out the forum.
Doing nothing but proving to all the people that hate tattle, all the creators that think anyone who posts on here are just tolls.
I haven’t said anything that could be construed as bullying towards you.
You have repeatedly said you’re leaving. And what I said was in direct response to that.

You however, have gaslighted. A number of times. Which you seem to be ignoring when it’s pointed out…

Reactions: 5
Oh dear, this has become a tit for tat argument between folk who think Jess can do no wrong and someone who does or doesn’t have insider info about her. Once again, we only know what the gruesome twosome have carefully curated online. I’m out, it’s getting tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly right.

So much that’s said in here is pure guesswork at best and blatant lies told for impact at worse.
But it’s all the more sad when someone that actually has real world information is attacked and belittled right from the start.
So you wonder why I get defensive and laugh at the silly conspiracies that I’m Ali, her mods or a combination of people.🙄

I don’t know yet, but now I really don’t care.

Honestly it’s nothing more than a pack of bullies.

I posted because I don’t like people that make out they are perfect and in reality are doing things like cheating behind closed doors. That was my only motivation nothing more nothing less.

I fully expect to get attacked or blocked after this post as that’s what happens here when someone doesn’t tie the party line..
So in anticipation of being blocked good bye have a happy life.

People on these threads welcome anyone who wishes to add to the conversation
At no point have you attempted to do this
You joined, wrote a post going into great detail about a person’s life
Provided 0 evidence to back this up
Then have got extremely defensive when questioned
Tattle threads are full of debate and differing opinions. You are wrong to say people get blocked for not agreeing with others. That’s not how this site works.

Reactions: 5
Oh I missed a letter typing on my phone so that makes me Ali or her friends. Love it, now you are thinking I’m several people at once.
I love how your an expert of her grammar and spelling….how much of it have you seen? Probably only a tiny amount and nowhere enough to comment confidently. I know I haven’t and so I have an open mind to that.

Keep your tinfoil hat on…
😂😂😂

And still defending someone who’s a cheat…
You’ve just done it again! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wowzers honestly don't know how you have the nerve to sit there and play victim like you've been ganged up on and bullied on here with some of the comments you've made. You've told people they're paranoid, that they're delusional, they're wearing tin foil hats and how they need to take medication all because they dare question who you are and the legitimacy of your claims but you have this superior view that you can say anything or make up anything and anyone who disagrees or questions it is a bully. Like are you okay?

I honestly find it so strange that for someone whose only met Ali once you've got all this information about her and know so much and how Jess is the devil and Ali can do no wrong in your eyes. Not only that but didn't you say you met her at a works do a while ago? I'm sure Jess has only been there a short while and yes work dos are common enough we've also just been through a pandemic so for me that little bit of information there doesn't quite add up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh dear, this has become a tit for tat argument between folk who think Jess can do no wrong and someone who does or doesn’t have insider info about her. Once again, we only know what the gruesome twosome have carefully curated online. I’m out, it’s getting tired.
Not wrong with that assessment, tit for tat never gets to the heart of the question. It's just descended into a shouting match and was pathetic on all sides, and what does that solve? Everyone gets defensive and I'm sure one or two of the catty members will have reported her (or possibly him) by now so could be banned already....he conversation has suddenly stopped has it not? 🤔
And sorry but they were right, in that it gives the people that diss this place more to point at.

And as if by magic as I type this is posted.
You’ve just done it again! 😂😂😂
People make mistakes in grammar and spelling all the time on phones, you should see my husband when he texts :rolleyes:
But using that to prove a point doesn't work as half of the world messes grammar up online.
So rather than attacking the delivery attack the arguments and debate them, respectfully without name calling?

People on these threads welcome anyone who wishes to add to the conversation
At no point have you attempted to do this
You joined, wrote a post going into great detail about a person’s life
Provided 0 evidence to back this up
Then have got extremely defensive when questioned
Tattle threads are full of debate and differing opinions. You are wrong to say people get blocked for not agreeing with others. That’s not how this site works.
To be fair that's what most of us do at first.
I lurked while I was reading away with nothing to say, then joined when I had something to say. Does that make me like them? Does that make me Ali or whoever this is.🤔
I really hope not.
Honestly I'm not surprised they got defensive, lots of you did jump on them and accuse them of being Ali or her mods etc. A wiser path would have been to allow them to speak and debate each point in turn, as I said before, debate the arguments not attack the person.

Lets see if they come back to answer your points, I hope so as I think if they are true then it could be a interesting conversation.
Time will tell, it always does.

And do I think its Ali or her Mods etc, no I don't for the reason I gave before, what would the point be?
Hopefully we haven't lost a potentially good information source.
🤞

Wowzers honestly don't know how you have the nerve to sit there and play victim like you've been ganged up on and bullied on here with some of the comments you've made. You've told people they're paranoid, that they're delusional, they're wearing tin foil hats and how they need to take medication all because they dare question who you are and the legitimacy of your claims but you have this superior view that you can say anything or make up anything and anyone who disagrees or questions it is a bully. Like are you okay?
To be fair you did all jump on her and pile on, no wonder she got defensive. And really if your making complaints at that person for comments like that why finish your paragraph with that sentence "Like are you okay?" thats no better then what your complaining about.

Attack the argument not the person then peoples backs don't get up.

I honestly find it so strange that for someone whose only met Ali once you've got all this information about her and know so much and how Jess is the devil and Ali can do no wrong in your eyes. Not only that but didn't you say you met her at a works do a while ago? I'm sure Jess has only been there a short while and yes work dos are common enough we've also just been through a pandemic so for me that little bit of information there doesn't quite add up
Again we all know Jess likes to run her mouth off, so not beyond possability that Jess would have said the info they gave here.
The last point is worth pursuing with they come back, was it an official do or a few friends from work meeting up kind of do?
🤔

Last edited:
Not wrong with that assessment, tit for tat never gets to the heart of the question. It's just descended into a shouting match and was pathetic on all sides, and what does that solve? Everyone gets defensive and I'm sure one or two of the catty members will have reported her (or possibly him) by now so could be banned already....he conversation has suddenly stopped has it not? 🤔
And sorry but they were right, in that it gives the people that diss this place more to point at.

And as if by magic as I type this is posted.

People make mistakes in grammar and spelling all the time on phones, you should see my husband when he texts :rolleyes:
But using that to prove a point doesn't work as half of the world messes grammar up online.
So rather than attacking the delivery attack the arguments and debate them, respectfully without name calling?

To be fair that's what most of us do at first.
I lurked while I was reading away with nothing to say, then joined when I had something to say. Does that make me like them? Does that make me Ali or whoever this is.🤔
I really hope not.
Honestly I'm not surprised they got defensive, lots of you did jump on them and accuse them of being Ali or her mods etc. A wiser path would have been to allow them to speak and debate each point in turn, as I said before, debate the arguments not attack the person.

Lets see if they come back to answer your points, I hope so as I think if they are true then it could be a interesting conversation.
Time will tell, it always does.

And do I think its Ali or her Mods etc, no I don't for the reason I gave before, what would the point be?
Hopefully we haven't lost a potentially good information source.
🤞

To be fair you did all jump on her and pile on, no wonder she got defensive. And really if your making complaints at that person for comments like that why finish your paragraph with that sentence "Like are you okay?" thats no better then what your complaining about.

Attack the argument not the person then peoples backs don't get up.

Again we all know Jess likes to run her mouth off, so not beyond possability that Jess would have said the info they gave here.
The last point is worth pursuing with they come back, was it an official do or a few friends from work meeting up kind of do?
🤔
Amen to all that!

If you actually read my first post properly and see what I said I don’t know what it is but I was trying to find it. But I guess that doesn’t fit with the conspiracy theory.
🤦‍♀️
Ali is always calling people conspiracy theorists who don’t agree with her view LOL

Reactions: 8
Ali is always calling people conspiracy theorists who don’t agree with her view LOL
Thats a red herring. Lots of people use that phrase, I did when talking about the anti-vax lobby just this morning, that doesn't make me Ali any more than it does you.
Come to think of it Ali does say LOL a lot, could you be her?
Now I don't think you are, but do you see my point?
Go with the information and "facts" they give and work it out from that point, not guessing based on a word here or a word there, as that will just make you look foolish in the long run.

Like the thing about Ali's IMDB listing, if you look its a standard listing for anyone that's been interviewed that doesn't already have a listing.
Here's Ali's and some random guy from today... Identical except for the pronouns.
Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 16.20.55.png
Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 16.19.09.png

So think we can take that rumor down that she listed herself on it.
Like I keep saying work on the facts not the rumors, and meanwhile i'll keep digging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thats a red herring. Lots of people use that phrase, I did when talking about the anti-vax lobby just this morning, that doesn't make me Ali any more than it does you.
Come to think of it Ali does say LOL a lot, could you be her?
Now I don't think you are, but do you see my point?
Go with the information and "facts" they give and work it out from that point, not guessing based on a word here or a word there, as that will just make you look foolish in the long run.

Like the thing about Ali's IMDB listing, if you look its a standard listing for anyone that's been interviewed that doesn't already have a listing.
Here's Ali's and some random guy from today... Identical except for the pronouns.
View attachment 891402View attachment 891403

So think we can take that rumor down that she listed herself on it.
Like I keep saying work on the facts not the rumors, and meanwhile i'll keep digging.
I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s strange you have made an account just to comment this?

Reactions: 8
It’s got to be Ali now this person announced they was Leaving like the departures board at Heathrow 😂 once a pilot always a pilot 👩‍✈️ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s strange you have made an account just to comment this?
I’m not here to defend people but that account, though new, had posts prior to this. Just sayin’!! We have to stop getting caught up in this daft argument, it’s actually veering away from the topic!! Ali and Jess are BOTH numpties, let’s stop with the demonising of one and sainthood of the other - they’re both to blame, both have benefited and none of us know the real dynamics of their marriage. We have had the Jess and Ali show with only the info and image they’ve wanted to project so let’s not get too hung up on defending Jess and going after Ali! They’re both as bad in different ways!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.