Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez what a boring live that was 😩 think I’d rather have the ‘come fly with me Ali show’ or even the ‘cook off with Ali show’ that was as boring as watching paint dry 🙈😂😂 no wonder there was not many watching.. lol doesn’t suit Ali trying to be all housewifey trying to be calm and collective. Best off just being her normal opinionated, obnoxious authentic self 🤔🤔 lol

Reactions: 1
What’s with Ali’s flirty bants with that Jimbob character? Is this a regular thing? His presence at the Friday night soirée was what got Jess upset - it’s all a bit weird.
She's barking up the wrong tree there! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Jeez what a boring live that was 😩 think I’d rather have the ‘come fly with me Ali show’ or even the ‘cook off with Ali show’ that was as boring as watching paint dry 🙈😂😂 no wonder there was not many watching.. lol doesn’t suit Ali trying to be all housewifey trying to be calm and collective. Best off just being her normal opinionated, obnoxious authentic self 🤔🤔 lol
I think that’s why Ali was cleaning basically the whole time and turned away from the commenters. She can’t help but bite back whenever someone says something she seems as trolling

Reactions: 3
I think, not sure though, that they moved and have maybe been doing the house up? Due to the pandemic so they’ve not had the money to update more or buy new furniture.
They had a massive beautiful house before that they sold & it was very filled in the estate agent photos!

This might offend but I can’t take her calling herself a woman, she’s not. Women have a uterus, a womb and have periods. Why is the word woman being erased to fit in with others! Also when is Ali going to get a bloody job.

This might offend but I can’t take her calling herself a woman, she’s not. Women have a uterus, a womb and have periods. Why is the word woman being erased to fit in with others! Also when is Ali going to get a bloody job.
It does offend. This is not the thread for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree. I'm openly gender critical. However, I will respect that a person may identify as a transwoman and will respect pronouns and name change. To me, transwoman and woman are two very different things and Ali is a transwoman so should be addressed and referred to as such when spoken about.

Reactions: 3
Think Ali must have read and took my advice in the break as she came back on with the ‘come fly with me’ Ali show glad to know shes taking note. Again in her live she’s slating her step son, Jess’s son as being hard work and a divvy, unfortunately for him not being as perfect as she is, bless the lad. As Ali is so perfect and never been a teenager, never done anything wrong… she told the story twice of what the lad done earlier this morning. How Jess puts up with that god knows I would never let anyone slate my sons especially on an app to complete strangers as she is doing I would rather get my sons and go and live in a bed sit than live with that narcissist who watches and tries to control everything, even on how much juice the lad has!! What an utter control freak

• Sad
Putting ‘might offend’ at the start doesn’t make it any less offensive. This thread is not for that and comments like that should not be made! she identifies as a woman so people should respect that.

Reactions: 12
The transphobic comments on this thread are bloody awful and are what get places like Tattle a bad name.

I don't care what you do or don't agree with, your opinion is not more important than someone else's identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think this should divert into a trans debate because it’ll end up being exactly the sort of ammunition that Ali will use against people who post on here.

Reactions: 9
I have asked Tattle to moderate. Concerned there maybe some inflammatory posts being put on here to deliberately antagonise.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all, can we move on over pronouns. It will only derail and cause arguments. thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.