Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says we are trolls etc, but she’s the one calling names. How hypocritical is that 🙄 also says she’s not bothered about this site, but on nearly every live has 2 mention it.
Yes she can’t help herself.. she’s definitely got a split personality or something is not right with her she’s just talked behind Jess’s back about the son again but actually leaning into the phone to say it lol she’s talking to mostly complete strangers about her wife and step son! 🤔🤔 very strange behaviour..

Reactions: 6
Currently watching her live and her attitude is awful. Especially when Jess and her son came home. She was also talking about toilets etc and that it’s rubbish that people have been attacked by trans women. She literally said that IF it does happen it’s because someone has verbally or physically attacked the trans woman first. She’s being so condescending to Jess even as I type this listening to her.

Reactions: 5
Wow so Queen Ali speaks for all trans women now. I bet she would stick up for the likes of Barbie Kardashian too

Reactions: 2
Someone just asked on the live 'Is Jess your wife?' She read the comment out loud and answered 'erm is she my wife..... Well sort of!' Jess was right next to her. Totally know Jess isn't innocent in all of this but she doesn't deserve to be continuously tit on and disrespected! The more I watch the condescending and vile Ali is

She asks people for questions about her flying yet belittles people’s questions as if they should know the answer already and makes people out to be thick!! It’s so infuriating, all she’s done this live is mock peoples comments.
Also I can’t be the only one who thinks her replying to every Muslim comment with ‘ no I’m this ——— religion’ is a tad insulting to said religious beliefs??

Reactions: 8
OMG I totally agree. I was watching her live the other day and she was dragging the straighteners through her hair.
Her hair was flat to her head and looked really greasy and this is after washing it.
She definitely could do with a few tips but I feel if I were to comment something she’d definitely hit the block button.
I'm tempted, but she defo would block. She can't go to work with hair like that!!!

she needs to get a life 🤦🏻‍♀️
Has she been on live all day? Sad 😔

Reactions: 1
Do you think she's seen an uptick in gifts when she's controversial?

It's not like she's lost anything by trolling us. Maybe it's increased the sympathy vote from her groupies.

Something is fuelling her.

That Emma woman totally irritates me, like she reckons she’s something special because she’s a mod. Going “I got rid of them, they have gone”. Urgh power hungry or what 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is so trivial but for someone who is highly educated (I imagine you must be to become a pilot) Ali says “uhhhmmmm” so much when she speaks.I don’t know why but it winds me up.
Her speech winds me up too, she needs speech and language therapy!

Reactions: 5
Just scrolled back to Jess' first videos.

What a difference 10 months makes.

They are literally unrecognisable 🤫

Reactions: 4
Quite a few cabin crew went to work for Royal Mail last year. They said their pilot colleagues were working in Amazon, as needed to cover their mega mortgages.

Just to be balanced and fair, Ali did do a stint as an Argos driver prior to the British Rail job.
Did Ali ever say why that job stopped, or was it only a temp job anyway? I don't think they were on my FYP at that point or I didn't pay much attention if they were

Reactions: 2
Ali left the Argos job to do a signalling course with British Rail and was commuting to Scotland. When she got wind of Virgin re-employing pilots she left British Rail but she seems to have hit a wall with regards getting re-employed by them. She’s trying to imply it’s because of transphobia, but I think the reality is probably something else.

Back on live again this morning with the caption 'Why you not at work?' I think the person who won't read tattle has been reading tattle!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ali left the Argos job to do a signalling course with British Rail and was commuting to Scotland. When she got wind of Virgin re-employing pilots she left British Rail but she seems to have hit a wall with regards getting re-employed by them. She’s trying to imply it’s because of transphobia, but I think the reality is probably something else.
I think she was expecting them to welcome her back with open arms and flags a fluttering. Due in part to her protected characteristic and potential positive coverage for Virgin. She forgot to counter these expectations with the fact she is an absolute crank (pre/post transition) and they were probably made up to have an excuse to get shut of her (covid not her transition)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.