Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve hit the nail on the head 😉

Ali left the Argos job to do a signalling course with British Rail and was commuting to Scotland. When she got wind of Virgin re-employing pilots she left British Rail but she seems to have hit a wall with regards getting re-employed by them. She’s trying to imply it’s because of transphobia, but I think the reality is probably something else.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the live that’s currently on, talking about trolls and said they are absolute c**ts !! Couldn’t believe I heard it!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Chip on her shoulder that one.
Clearly thinks she lost her job/can't get it back due to transphobia, she even put in freedom of information requests (available freely on google)

I reckon they won't employ her cause she's unhinged not because she's trans.

Did anyone know she also has an Imdb page, due to that time she was interviewed on sky news....

Self importance or what 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Clearly thinks she lost her job/can't get it back due to transphobia, she even put in freedom of information requests (available freely on google)

Did anyone know she also has an Imbd page, due to that time she was interviewed on sky news....

Is the interview available to watch?

Did anyone know she also has an Imdb page, due to that time she was interviewed on sky news....

FOI request for what exactly?
IMBD has made me howl.

Reactions: 1
You can’t blame Virgin or any company being reluctant to hire Ali. It’s not transphobia I don’t believe although of course I could be wrong. But with everything going on with Ali they have a right to be cautious especially as it could put others at risk.

Reactions: 3
When you search Alison Porte Pilot it comes up with her old name. She won't like that.

Reactions: 5
She’s back on live again- Jess’ son failed his driving test again bless him. Someone asked if they should buy a 4 foot sloth for someone for Christmas- a bit random but Ali’s tone is very dismissive. Waiting for her to realise one of her mod’s is one of us !

Reactions: 7
Just watched the live that’s currently on, talking about trolls and said they are absolute c**ts !! Couldn’t believe I heard it!!
Oh dear Ali, you’ll find that none of the so-called trolls on here have used such a disgusting word to describe you. Criticism on here, while you may not like to read it, concentrates on your unpleasant personality and attitude, as presented on your videos. The opinions and views that are shared on here don’t veer towards obscene name calling, so I think you better check yourself because your behaviour seems very like the real trolls you despise - the ones who use hate as a weapon and who don’t post on here.

Also, you’d do well to remember that the app that you’ve used to obtain donations, gifts and “love and support” from strangers , was originally intended for kids, and they still make up a large part of the audience. Don’t swear - it’s not big and it’s not clever and you’re being a troll and that’s despicable.

Reactions: 8
She’s back on live again- Jess’ son failed his driving test again bless him. Someone asked if they should buy a 4 foot sloth for someone for Christmas- a bit random but Ali’s tone is very dismissive. Waiting for her to realise one of her mod’s is one of us !
Oh is one of her mods on here 😬😂

Her dad is helping with the mortgage, how about get of your bum and go get a temporary job so you can pay your own mortgage and not sponge from your dad. What an embarrassment tbh.

Reactions: 5

Her dad is helping with the mortgage, how about get of your bum and go get a temporary job so you can pay your own mortgage and not sponge from your dad. What an embarrassment tbh.
OMG it’s gets worse sponging of her elderly parents when she has had a pilots salary for years! Should be ashamed to admit that on a SM platform absolutely disgusting… is there no limits to her selfish way of being. You’ve got to be joking!! Unbelievable the depths she’ll stoop to to keep up her privileged life…..

Oh dear Ali, you’ll find that none of the so-called trolls on here have used such a disgusting word to describe you. Criticism on here, while you may not like to read it, concentrates on your unpleasant personality and attitude, as presented on your videos. The opinions and views that are shared on here don’t veer towards obscene name calling, so I think you better check yourself because your behaviour seems very like the real trolls you despise - the ones who use hate as a weapon and who don’t post on here.

Also, you’d do well to remember that the app that you’ve used to obtain donations, gifts and “love and support” from strangers , was originally intended for kids, and they still make up a large part of the audience. Don’t swear - it’s not big and it’s not clever and you’re being a troll and that’s despicable.
Well said 👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
What’s with Ali’s flirty bants with that Jimbob character? Is this a regular thing? His presence at the Friday night soirée was what got Jess upset - it’s all a bit weird.

Reactions: 6
What’s with Ali’s flirty bants with that Jimbob character? Is this a regular thing? His presence at the Friday night soirée was what got Jess upset - it’s all a bit weird.
I find that very odd too. The way she flutters her eyelashes at him and starts playing with her hair. When she went over to his and did the cooking live it was so cringy, you could definitely tell she was trying to impress him, the way she was fake giggling at his comments etc 🙄

Yes! I’m friends with one of them in real life and they used to like Ali but have started to see the light!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.