Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s too nuanced an issue to discuss like this and whatever opinions we have on Ali should be separate from the wider trans issue.

If people dislike her toxic behaviour, fair enough, but don’t dislike her because of how she identifies and don’t try to drag this forum down into a slanging match that serves no purpose other than to offend the trans community and it’s supporters.

Reactions: 9
I’m actually disgusted by Ali calling Jess’s lad, a divvy & hard work. From someone who has had a step parent for the majority of there life. There’s a difference with what you can say & definitely a time and place!! She doesn’t know who’s watching and it’s quite frankly not her place. I think the lad is lovely and a real credit to Jess. People fail there driving tests and he’s probably gutted. I did it 3 times, it’s not a big deal.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually disgusted by Ali calling Jess’s lad, a divvy & hard work. From someone who has had a step parent for the majority of there life. There’s a difference with what you can say & definitely a time and place!! She doesn’t know who’s watching and it’s quite frankly not her place. I think the lad is lovely and a real credit to Jess. People fail there driving tests and he’s probably gutted. I did it 3 times, it’s not a big deal.
Especially since he's actually out working as well.
5 x then passed 🙈

Reactions: 4
Poor Ronnie, he’s a good lad. Maybe she could offer to have taken him out for more lessons, instead of slating the boy! But no just sits on her bum craving attention.
He will get there eventually. Bless him

Reactions: 7
I find that she's derogatory to most if not all people because she's 'a pilot' no one matches her and she sees herself above everyone else!
Unfortunately no one can ever give her any criticism or ask questions that fall below her 'expectations' because her rottweilers block you instantly.
Today was the first time that someone confronted her with their own opinions and asked genuine questions and it appeared none of her mods were online straight away, needless too say the real opinions of someone not licking her ass she didn't like and got very defensive and didn't like it.
Her platform is artificial and is full of people who say 'yes Ali, your great Ali' to everything and this is for no other reason that it massages her ego!

Reactions: 5
I was watching her live earlier and someone asked what she would be if she wasn’t a pilot? “Guards! Answer that” she demanded. “A rock star” came the mods reply!! I nearly wet myself 😂😂

• Wow
She was talking about doing an Open University degree in Law and Psychology and then a Masters in something related to aviation, can’t remember what it was.

She’s all mouth!

I was watching her live earlier and someone asked what she would be if she wasn’t a pilot? “Guards! Answer that” she demanded. “A rock star” came the mods reply!! I nearly wet myself 😂😂
I cringed at that part. It reminded me of that bit in Annie where all the orphans parrot “We love you Miss Hannigan” on command.

So else said wasn't it a shame for Jess out working all hours and why didn’t Ali get a job and they got jumped on by chat.

Reactions: 2
She shouldn’t name call her step son, I saw Jess’s live with Ronnie the other week and he was great, a respectful happy lad and a credit to his family. Ali needs to realise how hard it’s been for him and the other 2 kids to go from a ‘normal’ life to their whole world being turned upside down as well as going through a pandemic!!

What’s with Ali’s flirty bants with that Jimbob character? Is this a regular thing? His presence at the Friday night soirée was what got Jess upset - it’s all a bit weird.
I find that really weird, who is this Jimbob character. She was taking the piss out of him earlier in the live, making herself sound superior - "cook it quicker than Jims 2hrs". All very weird!

I don't follow Jess and Ali but see them anyway, why does Jess give the two fingers all the time what's that about.

Reactions: 2
We need a code word so we can recognise each other on the lives 🤣🤣

I find Jim’s humour really cringe, he tries way too hard 🙄
Find him so annoying, especially the live with the other mod a few nights ago

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.