Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is their massive house so empty looking? That red room just looks miserable
I think, not sure though, that they moved and have maybe been doing the house up? Due to the pandemic so they’ve not had the money to update more or buy new furniture.

Reactions: 2
Ali’s mod emma, there’s also something off about her too. When she was on live with Ali the other night I found it almost like she was encouraging Ali to be a witch. Ali doesn’t need no help in that area lol.
Yes have to agree there is something amiss with her she kept looking over at the other person that was there also and smirking and as you said seemed to be encouraging Ali to be more obnoxious. I do hope for Ali’s sake though that these friends she now has are the real deal and not in some way playing her as the other good friend she had who came on lives and they even met in person allegedly was a troll…

Reactions: 8
Back on live now...... way back at the beginning I felt so sorry for her not having her job, but now I can't help but think it would be totally unsafe to have someone so unhinged to be responsible for people's lives?!? Maybe a different career path is needed

Reactions: 3
Back on live now...... way back at the beginning I felt so sorry for her not having her job, but now I can't help but think it would be totally unsafe to have someone so unhinged to be responsible for people's lives?!? Maybe a different career path is needed
Even if Ali was serving on the tills at her local Tesco, I can imagine several complaints being made about her nature towards people. A job where there's no social interaction or being a condescending personality would be her best bet... Perhaps a traffic warden, they're already social pariahs

Reactions: 10
Is she live now? I cant see it. If she’s blocked me that’s weird as I have never interacted with her!

Proper annoys me that Emz responds as if she is sat there with Jess, she just mentioned she's had 7 treatments at £120 a session to get a tattoo removed and she's got to have the same again. How does she afford it!!

Have I missed what’s happened with trolley dolley tye?!
Not sure, she's not talking about it she said.

She needs to do something with that hair. It's driving me nuts! It's a feckin greasy mess and folk are telling her it looks good!

Reactions: 6
What 40 odd year old sits live on TikTok practically all day. She doesn’t like that horrific Muslim question going around and I get that but also saying she’s Sikh doesn’t make her any better. Just ignore the comments 🙄

Reactions: 10
It's the way she's got the cheek to tell Jess' kids off on live for being lazy when she's in her 40s and sitting on TikTok all day when she could be out getting a job. Yes she's lost her job as a pilot but there are *so* many Christmas temp jobs out there. Is she above them?

Reactions: 13
Not sure, she's not talking about it she said.

She needs to do something with that hair. It's driving me nuts! It's a feckin greasy mess and folk are telling her it looks good!
OMG. THIS 👆 Her hair is always minging.

What 40 odd year old sits live on TikTok practically all day. She doesn’t like that horrific Muslim question going around and I get that but also saying she’s Sikh doesn’t make her any better. Just ignore the comments 🙄
Why is the Muslim question horrific? Have I missed something? I thought people were just being stupidly annoying.

Reactions: 4
She really isn’t very nice when someone mentions Jess. Someone on the live said I love Jess and she said yeh well this isn’t Jess. So bitter. I use to like her but she’s showing her true colours

Reactions: 8
100% agreed with this! Problem is a lot of these “creators” will share most of their lives on tik tok and then complain when people talk about it. Your right about Jess and it makes me wonder if she plays the victim aswell as Ali doing it and then it causing issues with jealousy etc. all very weird! Ali said this morning about peoples opinions but I think ali is massively opinionated
I agree with this. Jess seems to play the victim when it suits and I think both of them are so obsessed with living their life out online that they don’t see the little dramas and rumours they create with what they say and do. Then they come for people who have the nerve to shout them out.

Reactions: 1
I just need to say thank you on here to the bodyguard for taking the time on Ali’s live to put my opinion out there, was quite a topic for conversation so again thanks for that 👍 and it’s good to see you are taking a keen and active interest on what’s being discussed on here, but really think you should respect your friends wishes as she has stated she doesn’t want any talk or acknowledgment of this site 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
OMG. THIS 👆 Her hair is always minging.

Why is the Muslim question horrific? Have I missed something? I thought people were just being stupidly annoying.
Maybe not horrific probably the wrong word used but regardless of wether it’s trendy or not, there’s absolutely no need for it.

I just need to say thank you on here to the bodyguard for taking the time on Ali’s live to put my opinion out there, was quite a topic for conversation so again thanks for that 👍 and it’s good to see you are taking a keen and active interest on what’s being discussed on here, but really think you should respect your friends wishes as she has stated she doesn’t want any talk or acknowledgment of this site 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well done!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.