Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm sure it was for signalling. The videos will still be on there. Will be about the time we're can out if first lockdown.
She's deleted/archived all her videos certainly off TT. This is the only mention from Jess.

Reactions: 1
Ali, was training to be a signaller away a while back, as airline industry had been almost at standstill, on its knees almost!
so when she was paid off, last year, she was trying to get into other career, but alis dream is to be a pilot, so she is doing her best to now get back into it again, which i wish her luck

Reactions: 2
I know this will be unpopular, but I’m irritated by Jess. At first I thought she was amazing for dealing so well with a difficult situation and I admired her honesty, but then cracks began to show. When she went on a night out and had drinks bought all night from followers, I lost a bit of respect and I began to see that there’s a bit of hardness behind the smile and that it can be a bit fake and forced. I know she’s lived through a really difficult time, but I remember her saying early on, that she and Ali were lucky because they were both not interested in any ‘physical’ relationship - she hinted they were asexual. Now all of a sudden they’re splitting up and she keeps making lame videos about how hopeless she’d be at dating - doesn’t add up. They both could benefit from not living their life online, they both seem a bit obsessed by it...

Reactions: 9
I agree, I think that about so many tik tokkers are obsessed with it. Especially family tiktokkers. Ali is obsessed as she flits on and off tik tok like a person changes their socks.
i think Jess probably doesn’t know what to do in terms of content as she starts to move on from Alli. So much of her content was her and Alli.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand it when Ali does lives when she’s cooking. It’s like she craves the attention even doing mundane things.

I hate that too. I hate it when creators just sit live whilst at work or cooking/cleaning/playing board games with their family. That would drive me mad.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she has any true real life friends. She loves the attention of the lives, I saw one the other day and Jess joined, Ali was not impressed saying ‘oh here she is taking over my live, I’ll leave you to it’ like a child 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They do have a very strange relationship. Jess annoys me, but to be fair to her, she has been supportive of Ali’s life, and yet Ali doesn’t really give off the vibe that she’s grateful for that support. She seems very self-centred.

Reactions: 15
I’m not a fan of Ali anymore. She put a vid up probably about a month ago saying a comment was transphobic. I very politely asked why it was, as I couldn’t see how it was and genuinely wanted to educate myself, and she blocked me.

I’m not a fan of Ali anymore. She put a vid up probably about a month ago saying a comment was transphobic. I very politely asked why it was, as I couldn’t see how it was and genuinely wanted to educate myself, and she blocked me.
She seems like she would jump over any slip of the tongue and would be a nightmare to employ

I think Ali lives her life just waiting to be offended and is probably offended if there’s nothing to be offended about.

Reactions: 18
She let out the other day on a live that she is getting by with savings, and universal credit?! I was made unemployed at the start of covid, my fellas on a average wage and we rent, and we were told we weren't eligible for any help. The fact she can't get a normal job over the last 2 years whilst waiting for this pilot job is ludicrous.

AND not only has she got all the money through the gofund me, she's having a book job in december? Wheres the money from that come from, considering she claims they're close to losing the house?!

• Angry
Jess is a strange person too. All those fake smiles grind my gears. She’s done a video fist thumping with that moronic smile on her face, and it’s about her 3 failed marriages, her dysfunctional relationship with her dad and losing a baby - hardly stuff to be making jokey social media videos about.

I think people have overlooked how genuinely annoying she is because she supported Ali on her trans journey. I don’t think she’s the sweet, fun-loving woman people make out. She’s got the taste for tiktok “fame” and free stuff just like the rest of them.

Sure, we’re the low lives. Not those who put awful things in the comments under her videos! It’s us who comment away from there in a place where she doesn’t have to look!

Just an FYI that what I say next is not transphobic, I am not transphobic and have actually supported Ali when people on this thread have used the wrong pronouns. This is just my option.
She’s deleted it now, but she had a video up a while ago about ‘doing it for the girls’ and people praising her underneath. The fact of the matter is, when she was training and qualified as a pilot, she identified as male. So she has nothing to do with ‘doing it for the girls’ because she identified as male up until 2 years ago, at which time she was already employed. Therefore, she cannot relate to the struggles or inequality of women pilots, and it annoys me trying to take credit for that and be part of a movement when you had male privilege to get you where you are now

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just an FYI that what I say next is not transphobic, I am not transphobic and have actually supported Ali when people on this thread have used the wrong pronouns. This is just my option.
She’s deleted it now, but she had a video up a while ago about ‘doing it for the girls’ and people praising her underneath. The fact of the matter is, when she was training and qualified as a pilot, she identified as male. So she has nothing to do with ‘doing it for the girls’ because she identified as male up until 2 years ago, at which time she was already employed. Therefore, she cannot relate to the struggles or inequality of women pilots, and it annoys me trying to take credit for that and be part of a movement when you had male privilege to get you where you are now
Oh my goodness you are SO right. So much easier to train and qualify as a male, which she did. It’s not transphobic to point this out, it’s simply FACT. No one is arguing about her gender now, we realise she’s a woman, but please don’t try and say you are “doing it for the girls” because when you did it, you were a man. Time to face facts.

I wonder if her medication makes her like this? Sometimes, I think her reactions and attitude are like I used to be when I had PMS.

No doubt there will be something wrong with saying this, even though its true!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.