Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The disappearing act didn’t last long 🙄🙄. I really do not understand when Ali is probably on at least 5 times the normal persons wage that she would ever struggle to save for surgery?? There are families out there that would really benefit from that money for their children’s illnesses...

If she was on a low paid job I would understand but she isn’t. The cost to become a pilot is incredible so she must have had some money to set out that initial outlay.....

Reactions: 10
The disappearing act didn’t last long 🙄🙄. I really do not understand when Ali is probably on at least 5 times the normal persons wage that she would ever struggle to save for surgery?? There are families out there that would really benefit from that money for their children’s illnesses...

If she was on a low paid job I would understand but she isn’t. The cost to become a pilot is incredible so she must have had some money to set out that initial outlay.....
Was she not RAF trained?

I cannot begin to imagine how hard it is to transition, but she’s chosen to do so in the ‘public eye’ ie TikTok.

Her ‘fundraising’ for surgery has brought popularity along with those donations. People suck and popular opens you up to trolls. I understand the need to walk away but the disappearing and reappearing act is all very attention seeking. It’s like she cannot resist coming back for note donations.

Reactions: 5
Same here, I thought she was already a prison officer 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is an OSG in the prison currently, but its surprised.me how fast she has managed to apply to be a prison officer. Good for her though i think shes fantastic.

As for Ali, this is someone who lived in Antarctica and managed to save save save, who not long ago said she would be keeping the house and jess would leave, you just know she has a massive amount of savings on the side and did not need this go fund me. It does not seem right and i wouldnt be surprised if jess came out one day and said as much.

Reactions: 9
Jess needs to be very careful filming her son learning to drive. She is the accompanying driver and its illegal to use your phone while being an accompanying driver.

Has Ali disappeared again?!
She is just doing lives, I dunno how it works!
On her latest one she is saying trollydollytye is the troll who has been sending her disgusting msgs. Jealous of her friendship with Jim, That’s tit, I hope she’s ok - they seemed close and I think she thought of him as a good friend

• Wow
Reactions: 4
On her latest one she is saying trollydollytye is the troll who has been sending her disgusting msgs. Jealous of her friendship with Jim, That’s tit, I hope she’s ok - they seemed close and I think she thought of him as a good friend
WTF? Thought Trolly was one of her mods? That's awful and must be really upsetting.

Wait - seriously -?? Is that the guy who is cabin crew who lives in a sort of static home or have I got it really wrong? Who is Jim?? Sorry!!!

Reactions: 3
Wait - seriously -?? Is that the guy who is cabin crew who lives in a sort of static home or have I got it really wrong? Who is Jim?? Sorry!!!
yeah the cabin crew lad, he’s changed his name and set his profile private!
Jim is Jim Bob something or other, Ali did a cook along with him a few weeks back. I felt really sorry for her, she seems so upset 🥺

Reactions: 2
yeah the cabin crew lad, he’s changed his name and set his profile private!
Jim is Jim Bob something or other, Ali did a cook along with him a few weeks back. I felt really sorry for her, she seems so upset 🥺
Oh my god! Poor Ali!! They were friends and even met up in person. That’s sooo weird and out of line. I am really shocked by that.

(And yes I’ve criticised ali myself but because I think the gofundme is poor taste.. that’s not a personal attack… and I certainly have never pretended to be her friend nor would I ever think sending someone threats is ok!!!)

How strange because Jess seems to still be pally with him as she only commented on his video last night!?! Including commenting on his name change. Did she say how she found out he was her troll?

Popped into Ali’s live earlier and it made me so sad how Jess was saying she just wants to start her new chapter now. It’s always hard when a marriage breaks down but to be both happy for your partner living their true self whilst grieving for them too must be so hard, especially when you’re living together still!

Reactions: 8
I’ve not kept up much since Ali has mostly been on insta, so was tye pretending you be that fake Jess account? How bloody sad if so while he was making out to be Friend

Can anyone break down for me why Alison doesn’t have a job now ?
Who can say. She flounced off from that railway course before she'd definitely been offered the pilot position. I was really cross about that as she'd taken the place off someone who probably really desperately needed the job.
I don't think she's addressed why she's not working, probably would argue its no-one else's business, but if you are capable of working you shouldn't be setting up go fund me accounts in order to by pass NHS waiting lists. OK, she may have mental health issues, depression, stress due to her current situation but again if that were the case would be be able to pop over to Budapest for an interview plus attend OH apps to prove her MH is stable.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Who can say. She flounced off from that railway course before she'd definitely been offered the pilot position. I was really cross about that as she'd taken the place off someone who probably really desperately needed the job.
I don't think she's addressed why she's not working, probably would argue its no-one else's business, but if you are capable of working you shouldn't be setting up go fund me accounts in order to by pass NHS waiting lists. OK, she may have mental health issues, depression, stress due to her current situation but again if that were the case would be be able to pop over to Budapest for an interview plus attend OH apps to prove her MH is stable.

I don’t know anything about a railway course that might be before my time following her? was she training to drive trains?

I know of people from all sorts of prestigious professions who were furloughed and did all kinds of jobs to muck in during the pandemic. Working for supermarkets etc. It was a bit of a wartime effort! I’d have done it had I been unable to work.

Seems like every job is beneath her if she can't be a pilot again, 100k job and has a go fund me page, have a bit of self respect!

Reactions: 11
I don’t know anything about a railway course that might be before my time following her? was she training to drive trains?

I know of people from all sorts of prestigious professions who were furloughed and did all kinds of jobs to muck in during the pandemic. Working for supermarkets etc. It was a bit of a wartime effort! I’d have done it had I been unable to work.
I'm sure it was for signalling. The videos will still be on there. Will be about the time we're can out if first lockdown.

What trolly dolly’s new @ anyone know ?

Why hasn’t she gone back to being a pilot? Are they concerned if she’s fit to work?
She’s been a bit shady about it all to be honest, saying one thing then saying another. I THINK it could be due to mental health reasons, I get the impression they don’t thing she is in the right head space to be a pilot. (Just the vibe I get from the bits of info she’s said) x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.