Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the Angry Face in the reactions.
Probably because you’re purposely using the wrong pronouns. This thread has nothing to do with being against Ali being transgender and she identifies as a woman and is transitioning. Regardless of our views on her (I myself have expressed that I don’t particularly like her and her content) that is no reason to misgender someone

Reactions: 26
Probably because you’re purposely using the wrong pronouns. This thread has nothing to do with being against Ali being transgender and she identifies as a woman and is transitioning. Regardless of our views on her (I myself have expressed that I don’t particularly like her and her content) that is no reason to misgender someone
I'm not show me ? I would never do that Ok I see that now and I apologize totally not like me and a none intentional mistake.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Has Ali deleted TikTok altogether or have I been blocked? Says ‘user hasn’t published any videos’
Also she’s currently live on Instagram so still on SM.

Reactions: 1
Has Ali deleted TikTok altogether or have I been blocked? Says ‘user hasn’t published any videos’
Also she’s currently live on Instagram so still on SM.
I’m getting the same message. So I’m guessing she has her tik tok deleted… I bet she will be back with in the 30 days though!!

Reactions: 3
Why do people in the comments act like such saints whenever people ‘expose’ tattle and act like they’ve never spoken badly about anyone behind their back before ?? Not normal

Reactions: 8
Sad people? This is a gossip site. We are not trolling her on her socials just commenting on here and having an opinion. She's actively sought out this site and thread and cherry picked the comments to screen shot. Holy moley she needs to read some other threads to see how vicious comments can be.

In my opinion Ali has led a privileged life as a white, male, middle class pilot. Ok, she wasn't living her authentic life but for the majority of her adult life she has benefited from white, male privilege. Her transition is possibly the first time in a while where she has had to face judgement, criticism and things haven't gone entirely her way (all completely unjustifiable and horrible) This is why I feel she comes across as passive aggressive, flouncey and arrogant. The go fund me was a joke. You would exhaust all other avenues before getting your begging bowl out - downsizing, getting a temp job etc.

That is my opinion. I am not obsessed with you Ali I am talking about you as you have put yourself out there to be talked about.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her post on insta doesn’t make sense.. she come off TT because someone become obsessed, but she also found it funny? Well which one is it, I’d say say scared (quite rightly) Ali.

As for the go fund me - I read it as she set it up, yes Jess might of fundraised but you still set it up Ali. Take some responsibility and grow up.
I have no doubt she will get another job and return, spelling an end to her TT hiatus. She loves the attention too much, you can see she’s uncomfortable with all the love Jess gets

Reactions: 4
Sad people 😂 Ali you put yourself out there to be talked about love

She will also be rattled by all the love for Jess on here lol

Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha. She's on a tiktok live now. Cba, I'm off to watch Taskmaster because she's so tedious.

• Haha
I like them both, Jess is very kindhearted and bits of humour do come through in Ali, they re total opposites in my opinion , I have only really disliked one time when a lady asked what she thought was an innocent question stating no hate and Ali slated her all over Tik Tok the lady did apologise and didnt realise she shouldnt ask particular questions,but I would imagine how hard it would be to transition and all the problems it brin,gs with it on not only that person but all around them if someone has been nasty enough to troll the comments then thats not on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.