Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had been earning around £100,000 a year for a good chunk of my life and lived in a huge huge house I would be looking @ raising money myself (by downsizing, for example) for something before I considered a go fund me for any reason but that’s just my own personal opinion, I don’t like go fund mes as a general rule
🙃
From what I've seen of the house how could Jess ever possibly buy him out.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
From what I've seen of the house how could Jess ever possibly buy him out.
I more mean - and I suppose a possible divorce might complicate things - selling and buying something smaller and using the profit for the surgery. Or getting a part time job (even if it’s something I don’t want to do) Basically exhausting every avenue before asking other people to pay for something I want 😬

Reactions: 3
I more mean - and I suppose a possible divorce might complicate things - selling and buying something smaller and using the profit for the surgery. Or getting a part time job (even if it’s something I don’t want to do) Basically exhausting every avenue before asking other people to pay for something I want 😬
Totally agree but so many people are happy to beg on Tictok because that is what it is.I donate to charities but nothing to anyone on Tictok.

Reactions: 6
If I had been earning around £100,000 a year for a good chunk of my life and lived in a huge huge house I would be looking @ raising money myself (by downsizing, for example) for something before I considered a go fund me for any reason but that’s just my own personal opinion, I don’t like go fund mes as a general rule
🙃
That is an excellent point.
I am not a fan of go fund me.

Ali doesnt seem to confident about her interview in budapest. I hoping she does get it because it will start the ball rolling for jess to move on with her life.

Reactions: 4
I really find Ali passive aggressive I suppose is the word I'm looking for, I followed and supported Caitlin 's journey and found she was very much the same

Reactions: 8
Apparently it was because it’s got too much with the trolls… I understand it can get too much, but surely she knew she will get some trolling by opening her life up to the world online?! I also think it’s quite unfair on those followers who have paid in to her go fund me!!! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Apparently it was because it’s got too much with the trolls… I understand it can get too much, but surely she knew she will get some trolling by opening her life up to the world online?! I also think it’s quite unfair on those followers who have paid in to her go fund me!!! 🙄
Also be interested to know if she refunds to donators if she gets another job as a pilot? Assume most of those donating could only dream of earning a pilots wage.

Reactions: 3
Also be interested to know if she refunds to donators if she gets another job as a pilot? Assume most of those donating could only dream of earning a pilots wage.
If anyone is silly enough to donate, when it’s very clear Jess and Ali are not hard up at all, then they don’t deserve their money back in my eyes. Once you’ve donated you can’t exactly ask for it back, you’ve been silly enough to give your hard earnt money to someone else

Reactions: 12
If anyone is silly enough to donate, when it’s very clear Jess and Ali are not hard up at all, then they don’t deserve their money back in my eyes. Once you’ve donated you can’t exactly ask for it back, you’ve been silly enough to give your hard earnt money to someone else
I don’t disagree with you to be honest

I think it’s poor taste to ask for money when you earn (or previously earnt, but, let’s be real you’re very likely to be working again with credentials such as a pilot) three times the national average wage.

I honestly can’t believe they made a go fund me and live in such a big house!!! Down size to a smaller house and make the money that way

Reactions: 9
Yeah I know that's Jess for you bit of a cheek.
I wouldn’t really say it’s Jess, it’s Ali with the big wage and who the surgery is for so ultimately down to her. I actually really like Jess and feel for her, I can’t imagine being in her shoes. I don’t like Ali

I wouldn’t really say it’s Jess, it’s Ali with the big wage and who the surgery is for so ultimately down to her. I actually really like Jess and feel for her, I can’t imagine being in her shoes. I don’t like Ali
Well I watched the Video of her saying it and the donations flooded in.

Reactions: 1
I agree it is extremely cheeky to have a go fund me in those circumstances. Ali will be back on tik tok. I like Jess. I think she is handling the loss of her Husband very well. I don’t think I could be that supportive of my Husband wanted to transition. And by her talking about the go fund me she is being supportive.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.