Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree, that was because the thread is about Jess and Ali. Less about Ali now because how long has it been? 2 weeks? Maybe more?

Wow love your moral gymnastics to shift any blame from St Jess.
So ok how would you feel about the person that your partner is cheating on you with?
It’s still being party to a affair, still as guilty and if his wife files for divorce and adultery is listed as the reason, then Jess will be served as a party to the divorce.
Also it’s been going long before the split, long before, while she was still making out it was all roses with Ali. So yes she was cheating on Ali.

Did I say I was the partner? No I didn’t, nice try but your seeing conspiracies.
In this post, the mystery person trips up on their grammar "still being party to a affair". A AFFAIR. Alison doesn't understand grammar and spelling. I'm now sure that there's more than one person behind this account. I think Alison and one of her friends, maybe that Jim, have set this account up and alternate who posts. Alison also always misspells you're as your - as the poster did in this message too. And, sorry, going back to this person defending Alison's greasy hair. How can she NOT be involved in it somehow? 😂
Alison if you're reading this, it's more reason you are too mental to ever be behind the controls of a plane again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I agree, that was because the thread is about Jess and Ali. Less about Ali now because how long has it been? 2 weeks? Maybe more?

So ok how would you feel about the person that your partner is cheating on you with?
It’s still being party to a affair, still as guilty and if his wife files for divorce and adultery is listed as the reason, then Jess will be served as a party to the divorce.
Also it’s been going long before the split, long before, while she was still making out it was all roses with Ali. So yes she was cheating on Ali.

Did I say I was the partner? No I didn’t, nice try but your seeing conspiracies.
no but you were all about Jess being in the wrong for “cheating” then when people pointed out their marriage has been over for some time you are now making it being about the person she is allegedly cheating with’s partner. This thread isn’t about some persons partner, this is about Ali & Jess 😊

Hun, the day Ali sat Jess down and told her she was going to live her life as a woman was the day the relationship/marriage was over. Ali has said a few times before she was close to suicide she was that depressed and thought she was going to lose everything by coming out.. even if jess wanted too, how could she have left someone in that state? Especially someone she’s loved for the past 8(?) years, as I’ve stated before I’m not a fan of either party, but I do feel like jess put her entire life on hold for over a year for Ali and now it’s her time to move on and find happiness

side note on the ‘affair’ - if the persons wife wants to claim adultery the husband has to agree to it. Also naming jess in the divorce means nothing to the actual divorce proceedings other than potentially getting the case thrown out if she doesn’t agree to the alledged affair. If either case says it didn’t happen then the divorcer is back at square one. Source: I’ve been in the exact situation

Reactions: 3
…..I don't agree with or condone cheating at all….
Still trying to defend someone party to an affair!

More so when the affair started before they decided to separate!
Wow love the morals.

In this post, the mystery person trips up on their grammar "still being party to a affair". A AFFAIR. Alison doesn't understand grammar and spelling. I'm now sure that there's more than one person behind this account. I think Alison and one of her friends, maybe that Jim, have set this account up and alternate who posts. Alison also always misspells you're as your - as the poster did in this message too. And, sorry, going back to this person defending Alison's greasy hair. How can she NOT be involved in it somehow? 😂
Alison if you're reading this, it's more reason you are too mental to ever be behind the controls of a plane again.
Oh I missed a letter typing on my phone so that makes me Ali or her friends. Love it, now you are thinking I’m several people at once.
I love how your an expert of her grammar and spelling….how much of it have you seen? Probably only a tiny amount and nowhere enough to comment confidently. I know I haven’t and so I have an open mind to that.

Keep your tinfoil hat on…
😂😂😂

no but you were all about Jess being in the wrong for “cheating” then when people pointed out their marriage has been over for some time you are now making it being about the person she is allegedly cheating with’s partner. This thread isn’t about some persons partner, this is about Ali & Jess 😊
And still defending someone who’s a cheat…

Bonkers 😂

I’m definitely not Ali that’s for sure, but I guess you will believe your own version of reality. Just keep taking the medication.

I won’t change the mind of someone that only has bad feelings behind the comments they post, as proven with the fixation on her hair not allowing you to accept a differing view which fits the definition of a delusion?
Really to think I’m Ali! That’s actually made me laugh so much. I knew I could count on tattle to deliver.
Yeah definitely keep taking the medication.
See there's a few things that you've said now that don't sit right with me and whether you're Ali or Jess or someone who knows them doesn't really matter because it's obvious either way you're not a very nice person. A few of your comments are basically gaslighting constantly suggesting people are paranoid or delusional. Then there's the newest one telling people to keep taking the medication.

You came on here almost straight away on the defensive which people picked up on which to you means they're just paranoid whereas in actual fact you've made several comments that contradict other things you say which would make anyone question who you are and the legitimacy of the accusations you've made. Also for someone whose only met Ali once per your own admission you seem to know her awfully well to say some of the things you've said.

Reactions: 6
Can we just ignore her/him/them now? Bring back Ali and her aggressive all-day lives - far more entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A few of your comments are basically gaslighting constantly suggesting people are paranoid or delusional. Then there's the newest one telling people to keep taking the medication.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Just because someone has their own opinion which may be at odds with yours, it does not mean they need to ‘take medication’

Don’t be a dick

Reactions: 4
Wow love the morals
And still defending someone who’s a cheat…
In no way am I saying Ali shouldn’t have come out, of course you have to live authentically but I’d argue that marrying someone knowing you’re trans and wasting many years of that persons life and causing so much upset through coming out is way worse than cheating and way more dishonest and way more morally wrong.

Reactions: 5
We don’t really know how much Jess knew about this during those years though do we? Jess had known Ali since childhood, she’d been through 2 failed marriages and had a difficult relationship with her dad. What if the marriage to Ali pre- transition was beneficial to her as a woman with two kids and a fair amount of baggage? None of us know the dynamics of their marriage other than what we’ve been told. This is the problem with over sharing on social media - people think they’ve been told the whole story when in fact the things untold may be the actual truth.

Can we just ignore her/him/them now? Bring back Ali and her aggressive all-day lives - far more entertaining
Perhaps if Wowzers can tell us where this 'new' Alison account on tik tok is we can start seeing her rude lives again? So wowzers where is this undetected and new account?

Reactions: 2
people think they’ve been told the whole story when in fact the things untold may be the actual truth.
Exactly right.

So much that’s said in here is pure guesswork at best and blatant lies told for impact at worse.
But it’s all the more sad when someone that actually has real world information is attacked and belittled right from the start.
So you wonder why I get defensive and laugh at the silly conspiracies that I’m Ali, her mods or a combination of people.🙄
So wowzers where is this undetected and new account?
I don’t know yet, but now I really don’t care.

Honestly it’s nothing more than a pack of bullies.

I posted because I don’t like people that make out they are perfect and in reality are doing things like cheating behind closed doors. That was my only motivation nothing more nothing less.

I fully expect to get attacked or blocked after this post as that’s what happens here when someone doesn’t tie the party line..
So in anticipation of being blocked good bye have a happy life.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Exactly right.

So much that’s said in here is pure guesswork at best and blatant lies told for impact at worse.
But it’s all the more sad when someone that actually has real world information is attacked and belittled right from the start.
So you wonder why I get defensive and laugh at the silly conspiracies that I’m Ali, her mods or a combination of people.🙄

I posted because I don’t like people that make out they are perfect and in reality are doing things like cheating behind closed doors. That was my only motivation nothing more nothing less.

I fully expect to get attacked or blocked after this post as that’s what happens here when someone doesn’t tie the party line..
You should of quit while you were ahead, when people actually believed you were a work colleague the more you've gone on the more obvious it is that you aren't who you say you are.

And if Ali had another tiktok you van guarantee someone here would have seen it by now.

Reactions: 3
You should of quit while you were ahead, when people actually believed you were a work colleague the more you've gone on the more obvious it is that you aren't who you say you are.

And if Ali had another tiktok you van guarantee someone here would have seen it by now.
Really 😂😂

Oh no surprises there then! was getting a little uncomfortable when being asked to show some genuiness! 🤔🤔 that response was totally expected.

Oh no surprises there then! was getting a little uncomfortable when being asked to show some genuiness! 🤔🤔 that response was totally expected.
If you actually read my first post properly and see what I said I don’t know what it is but I was trying to find it. But I guess that doesn’t fit with the conspiracy theory.
🤦‍♀️

Exactly right.

another tantrum from Ali😂😂 bye hun

• Haha
Wowzers, you’re female right? I’ve only ever heard Jess mention the guys she works with.. so how did you come by all this info? Did the guys she’s told all of it too run and tell you? She seems to get on well with people at work and men don’t usually gossip so somethings not adding up

Exactly right.

Off you trot 👋🏻

• Haha
Jess isn’t legally single and until about a month ago was banging on about still being married and that she wasn’t interested in relationships blah blah blah. Like I’ve said, there’s more to Jess than meets the eye. People like to see her as this dancing, gurning Wallace and Grommet character come to
life.

They know she’s coped with the loss of her husband because of the transition etc, but there’s so much more to this story than either of them will ever tell on social media - and that’s a good thing.

They’ve given a carefully curated version of their story on tiktok and, while things were ok between them, it worked. They got the followers and the cash and the gifts. They were happy going along as a trans couple, or so it seemed. Then something changed, Jess suddenly wanted out.

Now, this could well fit in with the affair narrative, but who really knows. They are both equally at fault in all of this because they chose to show their version of their life online. People have fallen for the version of Jess they see online - we don’t really know who she is and I’m sure shes capable of all of the mistakes that every human makes!

Don’t make her into a plaster saint. Plaster saints have this tendency to crack and disappoint the people who worship them...
She might not be legally single but what does that matter if her and Ali are on the same page as Ali is going on about meeting a nice man and has said she’s on tinder.. if they’re both happy about moving on then it doesn’t matter what a bit of paper still says.

Jess has said she doesn’t want to date or get in a relationship and she’s not, she’s sleeping with someone, nothing wrong with that it’s 2021. However I do disagree if the guy is cheating on a partner! But as someone said that’s his wrong doing (mostly)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.