Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Jess got Ronnie some chocolate and has made a couple videos on how proud of him she is. That’s the sort of parent he needs, not Ali who spends her life on tattle not liking what she sees (truth hurts) then spends the rest of her life taking it out on her family. I feel sorry for her daughter being stuck with that as a parent as I assume when they part ways the boys will go with Jess and Ali’s daughter will go with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen Jess got Ronnie some chocolate and has made a couple videos on how proud of him she is. That’s the sort of parent he needs, not Ali who spends her life on tattle not liking what she sees (truth hurts) then spends the rest of her life taking it out on her family. I feel sorry for her daughter being stuck with that as a parent as I assume when they part ways the boys will go with Jess and Ali’s daughter will go with her?
In earlier lives Jess says if Ali goes back in the flying she will take the dogs and maddie full time due to the hours Ali works but she said it was a big if and when she’s goes back to being a pilot again

Reactions: 5
Does Ali’s daughter live with them? I don’t think I watched enough of their vids to know their whole family set up. Jess has two boys or three ?

Can someone explain the Google and IMDB? Missed the live, was her previous name leaked?

Can someone explain the Google and IMDB? Missed the live, was her previous name leaked?
Her old name (which out of respect I won't say) comes up when you type her current name in and her current name was given out by her.
Imdb is just a little.bit mentioning she was on sky news, where I assume she also gave her current name.

Reactions: 1
I think something happened at Virgin ( pre transition) as I've seen a couple of posts insinuating this and that's why the airline isn't keen. Also this a big change mentally and airlines due to what happened a few years ago where that pilot took a whole plane down have to be super super careful. This is a big change for anyone and being on TikTok isn't something I'd be doing when looking for a employer.

I think she assumed that it would be a get of jail free card and make virgin out to be some bad company because they don't want her back. I don't blame them , it makes me anxious when people go through massive mental changes in their life.. glad the airlines are placing massive steps

Reactions: 11
So when I went on google with her full name something came up which I assume is what everyone is talking about with her old name and photo. I go to press it and hey presto it’s gone. The devil works hard but Ali works harder. I’m not transphobic at all and only looked out of curiosity, but we’re humans, we’re curious and it’s very hard to erase any proof of yourself from the internet unless you’ve never had social media or participated in research or articles and your work history is private. Ali has made all of those things public so it was only a matter of time until her past life was uncovered

Attachments

So when I went on google with her full name something came up which I assume is what everyone is talking about with her old name and photo. I go to press it and hey presto it’s gone. The devil works hard but Ali works harder. I’m not transphobic at all and only looked out of curiosity, but we’re humans, we’re curious and it’s very hard to erase any proof of yourself from the internet unless you’ve never had social media or participated in research or articles and your work history is private. Ali has made all of those things public so it was only a matter of time until her past life was uncovered
Not sure what that is.
But under Alison there's the imdb, the freedom of information thing, a LinkedIn and a few pics. Also the suggestion of her former name where there are some pics and news articles about running etc and also stuff from the time spent working in the antarctic.
It's all her history even if she's a different person now it's all part of her story but can understand why she may not like the photos coming up, however very little she can do about it now.
I remember Jess saying her former name and even showing pics in early videos then later saying she won't do it again as Ali hadn't been happy, which is fair enough and it was all a bit of a learning curve for Jess too.

Reactions: 5
Not sure what that is.
But under Alison there's the imdb, the freedom of information thing, a LinkedIn and a few pics. Also the suggestion of her former name where there are some pics and news articles about running etc and also stuff from the time spent working in the antarctic.
It's all her history even if she's a different person now it's all part of her story but can understand why she may not like the photos coming up, however very little she can do about it now.
I remember Jess saying her former name and even showing pics in early videos then later saying she won't do it again as Ali hadn't been happy, which is fair enough and it was all a bit of a learning curve for Jess too.
It was the running thing. Maybe there was just a lot of traffic to the site but the website was crashing repeatedly when I was trying to read the article

If this has been discussed before then i apologise (I haven’t managed to read every page yet) but is it just me or has Ali dropped Tyler ever since she started hanging with Jim? I feel like she never sees Tyler, never mentions him, and if she has it’s quite rude tbh (maybe I just behind on everything tho) On another note, reading everything I have so far, I completely agree that Ali talks Jess down all the time, makes her feel small, the way she speaks to her is completely unacceptable.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s right to go digging up Ali’s dead name. As much as she bothers me sometimes my understanding is trans people do not like that name being brought up and I think that should be respected. She puts her full name out there on her go fund me but she doesn’t put out the old name.

Reactions: 8
Jess is obviously very genuinely kind and caring when it comes to the kids. Such a sweet post about Ronnie’s driving test, you could see she was gutted for him but already making plans to help him out and get back on with it. That’s great parenting right there.

Reactions: 7
If this has been discussed before then i apologise (I haven’t managed to read every page yet) but is it just me or has Ali dropped Tyler ever since she started hanging with Jim? I feel like she never sees Tyler, never mentions him, and if she has it’s quite rude tbh (maybe I just behind on everything tho) On another note, reading everything I have so far, I completely agree that Ali talks Jess down all the time, makes her feel small, the way she speaks to her is completely unacceptable.
Plot twist - he turned out to be one of the people trolling her. I didn't see the live where it was discussed but I'm sure someone on here has got the tea.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.