Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Octopies

Chatty Member
I have always thought she really needs to reign it in a bit talking about her employer on social media. Not just for trying to get her old job back but for any future employment. Employers will see that & won’t want someone who will happily sit on social media talking about them.
Yup. She stopped naming her (ex) employer now but she previously was very open about who it was - and it’s not difficult to work out

Reactions: 1

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I do think your way of thinking is right, you have definitely made me think differently of Jess, she isn't the daft old bird who likes to dance and have a laugh, she's much more than that.
I think the scales have fallen from a lot of people’s eyes about Jess.

RatTat123

Ali has replied to someone on twitter saying how she's dating a cis man, so don't think it's just a few innocent messages over tinder. She said on live they haven't met yet though. Cant be easy on Jess, I know they're separated but it still must be hard.

She mentioned the op again in her live today, i have to wonder how she's going to have the boob job in December if she finally starts back work?

I’ll try and find more when I get in tomorrow.

one last thing tonight.

I do get that from what Jess has said at work Ali isn't half as bad as we all think on here, And foolishly Ali worships the ground Jess walks on.

Jess was saying it wasn't Ali's idea to open a go fund me, Jess suggested it. And I do know from speaking to her Ali had no clue about the fund raising for her. Ali had already saved up for her surgery before and paid for her top surgery before hand. I got the impression that they have gone thro all the money Ali had put aside for her op while she's been messed about going back flying, hence the go fund me?

Last edited:
Can we have some new thread suggestions then?

Thread suggestion. Jess and Ali hiding in plain sight but blaming the trolls for their current plight.
Again not my favorite people but why still go on about them if ye dont like them

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Well that's misconduct if that's the case. If it was as a crime the CPS would be prosecuting them. Probably found out another way but pretended it was done via an IP address to scare the other trolls. Full of shit.
Is there any message on the go fund me page as to where she has disappeared to?

Nope nothing there and people are still donating.
I didn’t realise idiots were still donating - what is the weird hold that these people have over them?

Itsmeisthatyou

Can someone explain the Google and IMDB? Missed the live, was her previous name leaked?
Her old name (which out of respect I won't say) comes up when you type her current name in and her current name was given out by her.
Imdb is just a little.bit mentioning she was on sky news, where I assume she also gave her current name.

ScottishGrass

This might offend but I can’t take her calling herself a woman, she’s not. Women have a uterus, a womb and have periods. Why is the word woman being erased to fit in with others! Also when is Ali going to get a bloody job.

Defo. Even if she wants to stay on social media, she should just stick to content about her trans journey as she always says thats why she is on there. I wouldn’t mention my work at all on socials, its more hassle than it is worth.
Totally. And a lot of these tictokers give enough information to be able to work out where they live. That’s very dangerous because there are some proper nutters on there 🤦‍♀️ I would have thought Jess would have been conscious of this in her job.

Yup. She stopped naming her (ex) employer now but she previously was very open about who it was - and it’s not difficult to work out
Yep. Employers are not too keen on reputation damage obviously especially something as sensitive as transphobia Which she has verbally accused them of.

Last edited: