Popular Expressions that need to be banned #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prolly really angers me 🤣 also I seem some people type why instead of while. It's usually a Facebook person living in the past who still updates their status e.g " just go my little man some new shoes why I was at the town" 🤣
What is prolly?!?

Reactions: 2
Prolly really angers me 🤣 also I seem some people type why instead of while. It's usually a Facebook person living in the past who still updates their status e.g " just go my little man some new shoes why I was at the town" 🤣
'Prolly'makes me want to bang my head off the nearest wall to ease the pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew a grown man who used to use "prolly" all the time. I thought it was a petty reason for a delete/block, but one day he sent me an unwanted dick pic, and that was definitely goodbye 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I knew a grown man who used to use "prolly" all the time. I thought it was a petty reason for a delete/block, but one day he sent me an unwanted dick pic, and that was definitely goodbye 😆
Maybe an unpopular opinion but the dick pic is the least bad of both of these 🤣 whenever I use dating apps mistakes like these are an immediate unmatch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
America. It all comes from America, especially the ‘could care less’ rubbish. Also the ‘prolly’ stuff and the ‘couple days’ instead of couple of days.
Oooh "couple days" goes right through me.

Reactions: 5
Ok stupid question but why does can I get not make sense?
"Can I get" would imply you were going to fetch the item/ food/drinks yourself. Which obviously you aren't, ergo it's a dumb as duck thing to say.

Reactions: 9
America. It all comes from America, especially the ‘could care less’ rubbish. Also the ‘prolly’ stuff and the ‘couple days’ instead of couple of days.
I just pray we don't catch vocal fry because I find it impossible to listen to anyone with/using it. It's horrible 😡. Is it all affected & adopted or do some people naturally speak that way, does anyone know?
---
"That is prolly (definitely) the worst dick I've ever seen! Please do not share further. You'll prolly be guilty of causing offence." 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just pray we don't catch vocal fry because I find it impossible to listen to anyone with/using it. It's horrible 😡. Is it all affected & adopted or do some people naturally speak that way, does anyone know?
Too late, people are already doing it 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Someone said to me a few weeks ago "wow good rizz"
Now, I had to Google that once I got home.
Apparently, it is short for "charisma"
Why not simply use the word "charisma"?
Why does everything have to be shortened to sound cool now?! :(((

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone said to me a few weeks ago "wow good rizz"
Now, I had to Google that once I got home.
Apparently, it is short for "charisma"
Why not simply use the word "charisma"?
Why does everything have to be shortened to sound cool now?! :(((
I hate “deets” as in details. It sounds so pretentious, especially when someone over the age of 25 says it !

Reactions: 7