Popular Expressions that need to be banned #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is super petty but I roll my eyes at adults who describe food as yummy. It just sounds so juvenile and twee. Say delicious or tasty or even just plain yum….. you’re not 5 years old!

I always say to hubs after eating his wares 'yummy yummy yummy in my big fat tummy'. We don't have kids...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shooketh
I’ve been guilty of it in the past but now it’s cringe
I admit I do still say Get in the bin 👀😂

Reactions: 10
Showcased (usually the daily mail being passive/aggressive regarding a plus size lady "showcasing her curves"- we know what you actually mean, you snides)
Simarlarly, when they say a celebrity is 'channelling' some trend or other, or 'sporting' a new hairdo. Urgh.

Reactions: 12
Subtle makeup with a slick of red lipstick !
Ample cleavage

We should all be reporters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Methinks”

People starting every answer with “So”.

”Can I get XYZ?”

My blood is boiling just typing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Methinks”

People starting every answer with “So”.

”Can I get XYZ?”

My blood is boiling just typing them.

I HATE "can I get?" I hate it so much.
My friend seems to have started doing it from nowhere and it gives me the ick so bad. It doesn't even make sense.
Why do people insist on ruining language?
See also "I could care less" what the duck. Do people not realise what they are saying? stop and think oh this sentence makes no sense...

Urgh. Just duck off.

Reactions: 9
My friend seems to have started doing it from nowhere and it gives me the ick so bad. It doesn't even make sense.
See also "I could care less" what the duck. Do people not realise what they are saying? stop and think oh this sentence makes no sense...

Urgh. Just duck off.
Even worse than can I get "I.ll do the...." how does that even make sense in any way?!

Reactions: 3

Urgh. Just duck off.
America. It all comes from America, especially the ‘could care less’ rubbish. Also the ‘prolly’ stuff and the ‘couple days’ instead of couple of days.

Reactions: 10
Prolly really angers me 🤣 also I seem some people type why instead of while. It's usually a Facebook person living in the past who still updates their status e.g " just go my little man some new shoes why I was at the town" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Urgh. Just duck off.
Ok stupid question but why does can I get not make sense?

Reactions: 1