Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair hat lady looks like she has some sort of animal nest on her head. Maybe she has some sort of a lady combover where she has wrapped it round and round her head. Maybe timtimhooray could try it with his poor excuse for a hairstyle!

Reactions: 8
I vaguely remember hair hat woman from before I was booted. I’m sure there was a story about why.
sandra and the sizing…. are the magic sewing fairies having a protest

Reactions: 4
it’s too cold to be wearing dresses. I need my layers and I need my joggers 😂
NPR but if you want to wear one highly recommend M&S heatgen tights and vests. Very toasty and thin enough y9u can wear under stuff without feeling bulky. They are a bit pricey but IMO worth it as you get more wear out of other clothes.

Bet Timara was thrilled at getting the train in that photo. Probably felt like it was a "Portillo" moment when he does his lines just as the train pulls in to the station in his brightly coloured outfit haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm almost certain some sort of editing has been done by Timanda, I don't know how but definitely looks like there's one boob on the right, the coat doesn't look right...
Screenshot_20231111_204605_com.facebook.katana_edit_117712713512766.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish someone would. They need to understand informed consent and as the group is where this is being posted they are almost as culpable.

The other things these people don’t consider is the effect it could have on future employment etc. I worked for a govt. agency and due to the nature of the work we asked for details of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc and we would do throrough research on various checks including social media and anywhere else they might be active. This was way back in mid 2000s and the requirements for most larger companies are so much stricter now because of GDPR and the DPA. First of all, if she or her husband or one of her kids applied for a job with us we’d know all their medical and mental issues which could work against them AND we’d have concerns about the fact that she overshares anything they do or they tell her, so that’s an immediate rejection based on security concerns. It might sound over the top but in some industries (like govt, legal and financial), there are very strict guidelines on what is and isn’t acceptable and whether people are open to extortion or other attempts at subterfuge due to family situations. I’ve seen people rejected because their dad was an bankrupt, for example. People just don’t realise the damage they do when they post every little detail of their kids lives. There’ll be a scandal soon and FB groups will be at the heart of it,
Like I said on a previous post, the new KCSIE (safeguarding rules for schools) requires schools to conduct online searches of new staff, which is any staff not just teachers - you only need someone to be a member of this group and they will find all her posts.

Reactions: 12
Combover lady must have a medical issue or something going on, surely

Reactions: 7
That doesn’t explain the hair hairband though 😭 she can’t have that many hair problems if she’s got enough of it to make a thick band from her hairline all the way around her head. It’s so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a stalk quick peek at her profile/past posts in group and if you look carefully, it seems she may suffer from receding hairline or hair loss at the front.

Reactions: 1
Could the thick band be one of those hair piece type things?
I have alopecia areata and male pattern hair loss (my birth cert says female, I’m definitely a woman but I’ve got a hormone imbalance) my worst hair loss is at the front and I know every trick in the book for hiding it!
---
NPR but if you want to wear one highly recommend M&S heatgen tights and vests. Very toasty and thin enough y9u can wear under stuff without feeling bulky. They are a bit pricey but IMO worth it as you get more wear out of other clothes.

Bet Timara was thrilled at getting the train in that photo. Probably felt like it was a "Portillo" moment when he does his lines just as the train pulls in to the station in his brightly coloured outfit haha!
Oooh, thanks for the tip! I shall check them out.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure they did in a previous post she explained how she does it.
I can't think why she has never had a compliment on it before 🤣💩

Also, why does Timberella have to apologise that his photo was a bit rushed? He does know that it isn't obligatory to take and post a dailybphoto in the group doesn't he? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg. Her hair! 😱

Somebody needs to tell her to not to!

It's like a cross between a comb over, a wasps nest and a hasidic Jewish mans hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure they did in a previous post she explained how she does it.
Ingrid should have gone to Specsavers
---
Could the thick band be one of those hair piece type things?
I have alopecia areata and male pattern hair loss (my birth cert says female, I’m definitely a woman but I’ve got a hormone imbalance) my worst hair loss is at the front and I know every trick in the book for hiding it!
---

Oooh, thanks for the tip! I shall check them out.
Oooh I see what you mean about it maybe being a hairpiece now you mention it! What I still don't get is why anyone would think styling their hair to resemble that would look good 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ingrid should have gone to Specsavers
---

Oooh I see what you mean about it maybe being a hairpiece now you mention it! What I still don't get is why anyone would think styling their hair to resemble that would look good 🤣
She'd look better with an actual wide headband or folded scarf to disguise any receding at the front, or go for a weave.

Reactions: 11
I had a stalk quick peek at her profile/past posts in group and if you look carefully, it seems she may suffer from receding hairline or hair loss at the front.
It looks like previously (going back to being a kid) she has just had a sweeping side fringe to hide a massive fivehead, curious to know how it evolved to the matted nest. 🤔 It doesn't even look backcombed, just tangled and like one massive unkempt dreadlock.

Reactions: 10
So is anyone gonna take the plunge? 😝😂 I'm not a member of the group so I can't be like "i saw it on the group" when I didn't, I don't wanna lie when I'm reporting a safeguarding 😅 I think it would be ok to, especially as some of us seem to work in fields where safeguarding is taught, surely a member could email the school with (valid!) concerns. I feel like this is one of those things where it could easily unfold into a "if only someone had spoken up sooner" situation.

Alternatively, (I work in the general area of adults social services, not kids but presume it's the same method), instead of contacting the school can it be reported to the local authority of that area as a SG concern? That an employee of the school is ___. They will 10000% have mandatory safeguarding training. So she's in breach of her contract and the bleeping policies she's signed. twit.

Edit - apparently I can't switch off work mode 🙈 I'm also maybe going OTT as I've got some arseholes of cases atm and SG type tit going on so on high alert 😅
---

Hairt? (Tbf that sounds far too much like shart for my liking, but then given the screenshot I saw on here, it looks like she has a whacking hairy cowpat on her bonce. So, maybe appropriate? 😂)
Whacking hairy cowpat 🤣🤣
---
I'm almost certain some sort of editing has been done by Timanda, I don't know how but definitely looks like there's one boob on the right, the coat doesn't look right... View attachment 2565834
I’m now 100% positive he edits in boobs on some photos. You can tell when he does multiple ones where he takes the coat off. There are apps you can do it on.
---
Like I said on a previous post, the new KCSIE (safeguarding rules for schools) requires schools to conduct online searches of new staff, which is any staff not just teachers - you only need someone to be a member of this group and they will find all her posts.
Is it just a generic google of the name or do they specifically look at social media?
---
It looks like previously (going back to being a kid) she has just had a sweeping side fringe to hide a massive fivehead, curious to know how it evolved to the matted nest. 🤔 It doesn't even look backcombed, just tangled and like one massive unkempt dreadlock.
Just had a look and the side swept fringe looks so much better. Agree with the comments above about a wide headband instead. I feel bad for her tbh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.