Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I think what Gummy is doing is bad, I don't think it's our place to report her to her employer, if anything what she needs is for her husband to realise but sex and the city Steve from Wish doesn't look like he really has much about him. I understand sharing your kids stuff on your own personal Facebook with people you've chosen to share it with, but on a group with 50k it's unforgiveable

Reactions: 12
I wish someone would. They need to understand informed consent and as the group is where this is being posted they are almost as culpable.

The other things these people don’t consider is the effect it could have on future employment etc. I worked for a govt. agency and due to the nature of the work we asked for details of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc and we would do throrough research on various checks including social media and anywhere else they might be active. This was way back in mid 2000s and the requirements for most larger companies are so much stricter now because of GDPR and the DPA. First of all, if she or her husband or one of her kids applied for a job with us we’d know all their medical and mental issues which could work against them AND we’d have concerns about the fact that she overshares anything they do or they tell her, so that’s an immediate rejection based on security concerns. It might sound over the top but in some industries (like govt, legal and financial), there are very strict guidelines on what is and isn’t acceptable and whether people are open to extortion or other attempts at subterfuge due to family situations. I’ve seen people rejected because their dad was an bankrupt, for example. People just don’t realise the damage they do when they post every little detail of their kids lives. There’ll be a scandal soon and FB groups will be at the heart of it,
I had background and family checks done on me for my job. Due to the nature of the role, you will not find pictures and names of my children online. I have everything set to private and if I want to share a photo with family, I do it using a different method. I have family members who work in education and they do the same as me for the safety of their children and just for general privacy.

Reactions: 12
Away from intimate details of their kids lives and boobs eating waistbands we have someone seeking help about their dying MiL.

IMG_3101.jpeg

What could they want? How to choose a hospice? Make MiL comfortable? Help their children deal with grief?

Of course not? Can someone explain why their cat won’t go in to the same room as the dying woman cos it’s so upsetting for the poster 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim posting - off on his typical feminine past time of a beer festival and trains...

Also saw this cartoon...the likeness is uncanny 🤣
That got an absolutely genuine LOL from me. So much so, my husband asked what was tickling me and I showed him the pic. He said ‘is that that Tim one?’ He thought someone in here had drawn it 😂😂😂
---
Whilst I think what Gummy is doing is bad, I don't think it's our place to report her to her employer, if anything what she needs is for her husband to realise but sex and the city Steve from Wish doesn't look like he really has much about him. I understand sharing your kids stuff on your own personal Facebook with people you've chosen to share it with, but on a group with 50k it's unforgiveable
I think that’s why most are saying that we wish someone would do it. I wish someone from the school or with kids there would see it though. In don’t feel it would be my place to do it but I do think it’s the place of the Popsy admins to put a stop to it and put guidelines in place for those who are too vulnerable, too dim, or too unaware that they are being plastered all over the internet without their informed consent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tim posting - off on his typical feminine past time of a beer festival and trains...

Also saw this cartoon...the likeness is uncanny 🤣
Women can be interested in beer and trains as well to be fair. But this is Timara we’re talking about 😂Speaking of Timara, I had a message earlier this week asking did I want to come to an impromptu Popsy meet in Nottingham. Fortunately, I was at work- I didn’t need to find an excuse 😂plus it’s too cold to be wearing dresses. I need my layers and I need my joggers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Women can be interested in beer and trains as well to be fair. But this is Timara we’re talking about 😂Speaking of Timara, I had a message earlier this week asking did I want to come to an impromptu Popsy meet in Nottingham. Fortunately, I was at work- I didn’t need to find an excuse 😂plus it’s too cold to be wearing dresses. I need my layers and I need my joggers 😂

I did think that when I typed it put - but I thought the number of actual women in the venn diagram of popsy, trains and real ale would be tiny!

I think you should go to a meet up though and report back...take one for the team 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did think that when I typed it put - but I thought the number of actual women in the venn diagram of popsy, trains and real ale would be tiny!

I think you should go to a meet up though and report back...take one for the team 😉
Fair point. It is a bit niche. I’m a bit of a train geek myself but not to the level Timara is! 😂
Hmmmm…. Maybe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bad combover lady is back on my newsfeed. I know we discussed this before but is it due to receding hairline/hair loss?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know I laugh at Timarary, but to be fair, I'm an actual, biological laydee and I like the same things as he does. Trains, beer and cock large organs. Choo choo! 😬🍆🍻🚂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So is anyone gonna take the plunge? 😝😂 I'm not a member of the group so I can't be like "i saw it on the group" when I didn't, I don't wanna lie when I'm reporting a safeguarding 😅 I think it would be ok to, especially as some of us seem to work in fields where safeguarding is taught, surely a member could email the school with (valid!) concerns. I feel like this is one of those things where it could easily unfold into a "if only someone had spoken up sooner" situation.

Alternatively, (I work in the general area of adults social services, not kids but presume it's the same method), instead of contacting the school can it be reported to the local authority of that area as a SG concern? That an employee of the school is ___. They will 10000% have mandatory safeguarding training. So she's in breach of her contract and the bleeping policies she's signed. twit.

Edit - apparently I can't switch off work mode 🙈 I'm also maybe going OTT as I've got some arseholes of cases atm and SG type tit going on so on high alert 😅
---
Her hair is a hat! It's a hairat. A hatair. I'll work on it.
Hairt? (Tbf that sounds far too much like shart for my liking, but then given the screenshot I saw on here, it looks like she has a whacking hairy cowpat on her bonce. So, maybe appropriate? 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.