Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3133.jpeg

Trio of titian haired temptresses apparently!

Looks like Timmmmberrr has forgotten his wonder bra today!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I was going to post that pic of a Timberley and their friends, surely they could have had a better photo of poor Red Bob, at least with her eyes open!

To cheer you all up, here's a screenshot of her spinning video in her outfit for today enjoy looking at all the random tat around the room

Screenshot_20231112_083319_com.facebook.katana_edit_10265333777599.jpg

There were loads of photos of people in Poppy dresses for remembrance day and I have to say it's a classy dress and there was a donation made from Popsy so I have no complaints!

There's a sneak peek tonight and, from Cherish's Instagram it looks like more tartan coming out, this time red and sparkly. We've had Jagger, who's next? Bon Jovi?
Screenshot_20231112_155250_com.instagram.android_edit_9881794787032.jpg

Reactions: 8
IMG_6427.jpeg

IMG_6426.jpeg

one of the replies can be found in the dictionary under brainwashed. I mean why would you stick to one type of clothes? What a bland personality she must be.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2567070

Oh bollocks I was in London today (not wearing a Popsy though) and would happily have tried to take a better photo of them. I don't understand why people post pictures of others on social media that are not flattering, I won't tag any of my friends or post a photo of them unless they've approved it. Would never dare meeting up with anyone from F&F really though as it would end up on here and I would out myself.

Reactions: 8
I was going to post that pic of a Timberley and their friends, surely they could have had a better photo of poor Red Bob, at least with her eyes open!

To cheer you all up, here's a screenshot of her spinning video in her outfit for today enjoy looking at all the random tat around the room

View attachment 2567119

There were loads of photos of people in Poppy dresses for remembrance day and I have to say it's a classy dress and there was a donation made from Popsy so I have no complaints!

There's a sneak peek tonight and, from Cherish's Instagram it looks like more tartan coming out, this time red and sparkly. We've had Jagger, who's next? Bon Jovi? View attachment 2567115
That’s got to be called Rod. Stewart tartan. Please let it be called Rod

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate tartan. I don't want to resemble a train seat or a tin of shortbread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2567070

Mother of Jesus
I thought this thread had peaked with “more adventurous with cardigans “
Just to be clear we have two men and a woman here. I’m new to all this.
I saw a woman in the supermarket recently wearing what amounted to a toddlers outfit and on further investigation Popsey. Hence straight to Tattle to look for a thread. You didn’t let me down

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god. I actually like the skirts. Dammit.
Me too...wish they would do more of them! I have an elephant print one which I pretty much wear for every season and every occasion 🙈
---
Mother of Jesus
I thought this thread had peaked with “more adventurous with cardigans “
Just to be clear we have two men and a woman here. I’m new to all this.
I saw a woman in the supermarket recently wearing what amounted to a toddlers outfit and on further investigation Popsey. Hence straight to Tattle to look for a thread. You didn’t let me down
Mmm no, 1 man and 2 women. Only Timotei in the middle is a man 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.