Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No stand out sell out dresses today, even the long nagged for flat front Jacira dress is still in stock in all sizes. The only dress that seems to have sold well (lots sell out in size 6 every week) is this really boring one, why on earth is this so popular?

View attachment 2564385
I’ve got this - it’s a lot brighter and nicer in real life. The photos dont do it justice 🙊

Reactions: 3
Gummy has her set replies. She honestly believes she is so untouchable. she shared photos of the school she worked at, with kids in it then couldn’t understand why people had something to say. Sharon needs to try and get some control over the group. Anyone know who the admins are?
If you click under the group name you can see a list of admin. Cherish, Greg and a few other people are admin plus there are some familiar faces who are moderators. They’ll probably just ban you if you report though.

I’m honestly tempted to send screenshots to someone responsible for safeguarding at the school. There is obviously a failure in training.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if admin are going to block the latest people on gummy’s post as there are some top contributors making sensible comments calling her out. Surely they won’t block them? Someone I knows mum is sticking up for gummy in the comments. They walk amongst us 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If you click under the group name you can see a list of admin. Cherish, Greg and a few other people are admin plus there are some familiar faces who are moderators. They’ll probably just ban you if you report though.

I’m honestly tempted to send screenshots to someone responsible for safeguarding at the school. There is obviously a failure in training.
You should! You're literally told in training to be careful on social media etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I also really want to report her to her school for the blatant safeguarding issues 🤷‍♀️
---
Oh and Grift JL has posted a long essay on how she requested alterations which is even more boring than her cardigan discussions if that was actually possible 😴😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please can someone get in touch with her school. She’s literally out here in public saying safeguarding of vulnerable children isn’t that much of a big deal. That’s absolutely baffling and I wouldn’t want her in my kids classroom - would she even adhere to basic safeguarding?

Also I’m tempted to get banned and send the admins a message asking why exactly they prioritise gummy’s absolute tit posts over safeguarding children who haven’t consented to being posted online. Like where’s your sense of morals?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Gummy is an arse

you can readily ascertain at least 2 of her kids birthdays and deduce the full names of 2 of them from her posts and what school at least one of them goes to.

Looking through her posts there was one back in September where she did cover up the badge but presumably back to normal now.

does the kids’ dad know she publishes all this about them online to 50k people? Mind you, he’s probably about as bright as she is

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My 8 year old has autism and he would 100% go off with somebody who approached him in a chatty way by name and told him that I'd sent him and mentioned something about Minecraft or football or whatever else was plastered all over Facebook that day. We've tried drumming safety stuff into him but he's just SO trusting. It's terrifying. The difference is that he doesn't appear anywhere online. She clearly has a lot going on in her mad and crazy life that this is her outlet but she could easily anonymise those poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

I’m already banned from last time people told her not to do it 🤣🤣🤣 I wish I knew who banned me…

I agree she should be reported. She did take photos inside the school she works at and posted, not checking who or what was in the background. It’s not ok. She can sit there trying to defend herself but she is breaking every safeguarding rule there is. She just needs a massive kick up the arse, she was the same in the old lockets group, that’s how I ended up in the popsy group as it was said she was as bad in there.

Reactions: 14
From the Wakefield meet up. They all look a state but this is worth mentioning. The waistline of the dress is cutting across her boobs ! How does that even happen? She needs an intervention.
Does she own a mirror?
Why is she not accompanied by a yellow dog?
Actually, just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I wish someone would. They need to understand informed consent and as the group is where this is being posted they are almost as culpable.

The other things these people don’t consider is the effect it could have on future employment etc. I worked for a govt. agency and due to the nature of the work we asked for details of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc and we would do throrough research on various checks including social media and anywhere else they might be active. This was way back in mid 2000s and the requirements for most larger companies are so much stricter now because of GDPR and the DPA. First of all, if she or her husband or one of her kids applied for a job with us we’d know all their medical and mental issues which could work against them AND we’d have concerns about the fact that she overshares anything they do or they tell her, so that’s an immediate rejection based on security concerns. It might sound over the top but in some industries (like govt, legal and financial), there are very strict guidelines on what is and isn’t acceptable and whether people are open to extortion or other attempts at subterfuge due to family situations. I’ve seen people rejected because their dad was an bankrupt, for example. People just don’t realise the damage they do when they post every little detail of their kids lives. There’ll be a scandal soon and FB groups will be at the heart of it,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They genuinely think that all the people in the group are Popsy People and a love of ill-fitting, childish and garish polyester means they couldn't possibly be up to anything nefarious.

Reactions: 15
From the Wakefield meet up. They all look a state but this is worth mentioning. The waistline of the dress is cutting across her boobs ! How does that even happen? She needs an intervention.
I think I need you all to look at my boobs in case I too need titervention

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope someone reports her. She is nothing but a stupid woman who thinks people care about her life and if she shares the details they will be even more interested…. One day she will share too much and we will see all the poor me posts. She is one of those who won’t be able to take the blame on herself.

Reactions: 13
My 8 year old has autism and he would 100% go off with somebody who approached him in a chatty way by name and told him that I'd sent him and mentioned something about Minecraft or football or whatever else was plastered all over Facebook that day. We've tried drumming safety stuff into him but he's just SO trusting. It's terrifying. The difference is that he doesn't appear anywhere online. She clearly has a lot going on in her mad and crazy life that this is her outlet but she could easily anonymise those poor children.
My youngest is the same. He classes people who he has met once and had a nice conversation with about something he likes as a friend. It really does scare me how naive he is, despite us discussing it with him regularly.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.