Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I am sure that Crazy Door Lady mentioned a while ago about how she was bloody awesome in her job yet her post today implies she has not been in employment for a while ๐Ÿ‘€

And Gummy's poor grammar makes my teeth itch everytime - how can she be a TA??

Reactions: 11
Now I am sure that Crazy Door Lady mentioned a while ago about how she was bloody awesome in her job yet her post today implies she has not been in employment for a while ๐Ÿ‘€
I think she was talking about what she would wear in work but that until then she would boss the school run ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 2
What Timmo did next... I'm sure he knows what he's doing with some of this language about playing with his instrument at home ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Screenshot_20231110_174503_com.facebook.katana_edit_55409107023315.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Noone took any photos of you in playing the last post? Maybe because that's not the point of memorial / remembrance? Spoilers - it's not all about you!

(I have the Friday grumps! Can you tell?!)

Attachments

Yet again Gummy sharing photos showing her sonโ€™s school uniform and badge! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Is safeguarding not taught to teaching assistants nowadays? Not an ounce of common sense!

Reactions: 15
Yet again Gummy sharing photos showing her sonโ€™s school uniform and badge! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Is safeguarding not taught to teaching assistants nowadays? Not an ounce of common sense!
Sheโ€™s got 47,000 friends in there dying for her daily mundane updates and not one of them is a creepy fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the banned... We should have a moment for the bold person who commented about his badge, she will be a gonner soon
Screenshot_20231110_182554_com.facebook.katana_edit_57983686512505.jpg
Screenshot_20231110_182602_com.facebook.katana_edit_58025720719270.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh, it's hotting up in the comments... The original comment asking her to cover the badge
Screenshot_20231110_183554_com.facebook.katana_edit_58472163302535.jpg
has gone...

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Gummy is such an arse. Who's interested in all this shite every day? And her spelling and grammar is appalling.

• Haha
Noone took any photos of you in playing the last post? Maybe because that's not the point of memorial / remembrance? Spoilers - it's not all about you!

(I have the Friday grumps! Can you tell?!)
No one took any photos because we can see your white bra you egotistical twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she had a brain, she'd be dangerous
She's way more dangerous without one. I could go to that school and know her son's year, his name, his Mum and Dad's name, I could put together a story from all she reveals and probably persuade a naive kid to get in my car. Obviously I won't, because I'm not a psycho, but we know already there are some creepy people in those 49,000. It's naivety of the highest order and she should be ashamed to ignore people warning her and the admin should be ashamed for deleting the warnings and removing people giving them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
On Timbobโ€™s latest post - should have gone to Specsavers

why does he keep needing to meet up with daft women off a dress group? What a total saddo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.