Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gummy’s response to the safeguarding concerns. My kids schools don’t publish names nor tend to have 50k people on their page. Honestly if brains were dynamite she wouldn’t have enough to blow her Popsy sunhat off

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Gummy’s response to the safeguarding concerns. My kids schools don’t publish names nor tend to have 50k people on their page. Honestly if brains were dynamite she wouldn’t have enough to blow her Popsy sunhat off
Unbelievable! “Have to be cautious but not over cautious”. That’s your kid mate! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm new to the popsy threads.
OMG 😲 😅😳😕
I've spent the last 2 days reading the old threads ( upto number 4 atm) I've joined the FB group, I'm down a rabbit hole with it all.
WTF is wrong in the heads of these people.
Gummy, Door Lady, Timara, Rita's Tena Lady, Red Bobs clitzapper it's like really bad soap opera and I love it!
I've had to break from reading thread 4 to find out what the duck Timandras popsident Is he's just posted about.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG! “Cautious but not over-cautious”. Is she for bleeping real?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It is actually terrifying that someone with such scant regard for child safeguarding works in a school. Even more of a concern than her lack of literacy

Reactions: 26
Surely she’s dropped the name of the school she works at? I bet their DSL would love to hear how cavalier she is about safeguarding.

It’s awful but someone vulnerable like her son is exactly the type of child internet weirdos would prey on and here she is making it easier for them.

She should have to sit through some of the horrific safeguarding courses I’ve been on because her school clearly don’t teach them enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I suppose if Gummy Jnr is as fascinating to talk to as his mother any would be kidnapper would return him very quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The irony of her actually working in a school and I assume undertaking some form of safeguarding training. She is absolutely oblivious.
---
Quelle horreur!
Interesting combo…

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Gummy had pictures of the school that she works in. This is when the original comments about her lack of common sense got some of us banned. I’m totally sure that none of the 47,000 she has never met are wrong uns. That brings me onto Timberley and his organ jokes, just highlights he still has his organ.

Reactions: 15
Gummy had pictures of the school that she works in. This is when the original comments about her lack of common sense got some of us banned. I’m totally sure that none of the 47,000 she has never met are wrong uns. That brings me onto Timberley and his organ jokes, just highlights he still has his organ.
I remember that post. She will not take on board anything anyone says because she’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember that post. She will not take on board anything anyone says because she’s a twit.
Exactly! And then Sharon bans the ones who are concerned about how much she shares. I’d love Timberley to show up in his purple dress and kidnap her children. Then she’d blame everyone but herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.