Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PryingPenny ohhh dear I need to charge my phone 📱

Popsy related- why are they all posting asking for Christmas present ideas for male relatives? Polyester dress ladies aren’t going to know what some teenage boy wants 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Popsy related- why are they all posting asking for Christmas present ideas for male relatives? Polyester dress ladies aren’t going to know what some teenage boy wants 😂
Let's be honest, we all know what they want... But I'm not buying a bumper bottle of lube and a box of tissues

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole made in the UK thing is disingenuous anyway. On another thread we were talking about a company who make duck the Tories Xmas jumpers and who are careful to point out that they’re knitted in Leicester. But as another poster pointed out, Leicester has a terrible record for modern slavery. But having worked for a big retailer I know there are some brands who make things in India who are pretty good employers whereas others are tit. So it’s not as easy as UK made=good, India=bad.

Of course none of this matters to a Popsyite because puurrrrple dwesses!

It's such a load of 🐮💩 the whole small business and made in the UK is the party line being shared.

I don't know what the deal is for the Family Lowdown fair thing, but I thought it was small businesses, if you have 200,000 people in your community you aren't a small business in my opinion. There are other people sharing in there who are the sole employee and making and creating exciting and fun things, Popsy doesn't need the advertising
Screenshot_20231201_140154_com.facebook.katana_edit_318361091608713.jpg
Screenshot_20231201_140323_com.facebook.katana_edit_318347523998819.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Small business…..her and her 50k group. It’s as much a small business as I am a size 10…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still don’t get where the 200k online figure comes from. FB 50k, TikTok <8k - some of which will be exactly the same people as FB, but where does the other 140k come from?

Reactions: 7
I still don’t get where the 200k online figure comes from. FB 50k, TikTok <8k - some of which will be exactly the same people as FB, but where does the other 140k come from?
If you go to the Popsy clothing Facebook there are about 100k followers, you don't have to be a member of Frocks and Friends but maybe she counts them separately which would be weird ?

Reactions: 5
You've seen how their sizes work. You just make up a number

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's such a load of 🐮💩 the whole small business and made in the UK is the party line being shared.

I don't know what the deal is for the Family Lowdown fair thing, but I thought it was small businesses, if you have 200,000 people in your community you aren't a small business in my opinion. There are other people sharing in there who are the sole employee and making and creating exciting and fun things, Popsy doesn't need the advertising View attachment 2603697View attachment 2603698
That is absolutely an advert 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ stupid Sandra 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I mean, to be fair I’m a polyester dress wearing mother of 3 teen boys. Although I do tend to just ask them what they want. Sometimes I think people in the group ask the daft questions just to have something to post and get interactions from the group.

Danielle has as much understanding about teaching as he does about what it is to be a woman 😳
The thought of that bleeping weirdo becoming a teacher is terrifying. I’m so glad mine are on the verge of leaving school and not at risk of the influence of such oddballs

Reactions: 20
Danielle has as much understanding about teaching as he does about what it is to be a woman 😳
Won’t he be busy getting multiple PhDs in trans studies? He’d last five minutes in a classroom before getting signed off sick with stress because a child misgendered him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
TBF to DannyBoy he’s clearly adept at arts and crafts, abd at least he has a lighter hand with an eye pencil than Timnotnicebutdefinitelydim, as is witnessed by his fake cleavage.

Although someone should tell him that it looks less like a pair of tits than a bum crack!

IMG_3291.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

I don't know what the deal is for the Family Lowdown fair thing, but I thought it was small businesses, if you have 200,000 people in your community you aren't a small business in my opinion. There are other people sharing in there who are the sole employee and making and creating exciting and fun things, Popsy doesn't need the advertising View attachment 2603697View attachment 2603698
So she says there that they are made in the midlands but they’re actually made in India?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.