Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so creepy to me that most women who post photos of themselves in their dresses get 10-20 comments but Daniel and Tim post and get 80-100 🤢

Reactions: 25
It’s so creepy to me that most women who post photos of themselves in their dresses get 10-20 comments but Daniel and Tim post and get 80-100 🤢
Eurgh they are gross AGP's
The transmaidens who go along with this are brainless idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Help me before I make an assumption here, but how often do they reciprocate and leave fawning uplifting comments for the women?

Reactions: 14
I might be wrong but I don't think I've ever seen a comment from either of them on anyone else's post.

Reactions: 8
I might be wrong but I don't think I've ever seen a comment from either of them on anyone else's post.
I think Timara comments on some people's posts but not often. I do think it's interesting that none of the AGPs comment on each other's posts, it seems the validation needs to come from the women, so much for a sisterhood eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Danielle has as much understanding about teaching as he does about what it is to be a woman 😳
He’d be an AWFUL teacher.

Does he realise that you’re not allowed to share your own beliefs or ideology as a teacher? I’m a leftie atheist and I’m SO careful about what I say as I have to be impartial.
---
Danielle has as much understanding about teaching as he does about what it is to be a woman 😳
He’d be an AWFUL teacher (and I say this as a tecaher.)

I’ve responded to that post so expecting a ban soon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So many comments about him "making an impact" and deciding what degree to do so that he can have "more of an impact" and after everyone's comments about teaching and needing to be impartial, deciding that the other course "working with Children, Young People and Families" (wtf that is). And yet those fawning over him and other trans say this isn't about forcing their ideology on others...

Reactions: 12
The comments in Danielle’s teaching post are very telling. On the surface in that group, the vibe towards trans lifestyles is very ‘you go gurl’ but when it comes to having someone like him teaching in schools, possibly teaching their kids, 99% of the comments are trying to put him off. Teaching is challenging, yes, but the way that lot are banging on, Danielle would be on the front line fighting Nazi-Shark-XLBully mutant dinosaurs with only a rubber chicken at her disposal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So many comments about him "making an impact" and deciding what degree to do so that he can have "more of an impact" and after everyone's comments about teaching and needing to be impartial, deciding that the other course "working with Children, Young People and Families" (wtf that is). And yet those fawning over him and other trans say this isn't about forcing their ideology on others...
I made a comment about teachers needing be impartial.

TBH, it we had a teacher in the school with as strong views as Dan had, I’d be concerned and would be speaking to SLT as to me, it’s almost brainwashing.

Reactions: 21
I’m really unsure as to how exactly this text is supposed to help the visually impaired…a “ground trapeze”? “Blue ground flat waist dress?” Wtf even is that? Also: state of that mirror 🤢

IMG_0527.jpeg

IMG_0524.jpeg

Next up, a couple from the “these really do not go with each other” files- The Overly Busy Edit.

IMG_0526.jpeg

IMG_0525.jpeg

And finally, a tribute to Jack Monroe, wherein SIBWM finds a handbag in a hedge and kindly rehomes it.

IMG_0528.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I doubt Dan will even pass his degree so becoming a teacher is a long shot. I'm a teacher and yes, you need to be impartial. The kids are also very pass remarkable (I changed my hair recently and most of them commented on it) so you can't be thin skinned which I think he is so he'd last about 2 minutes in the classroom 😀

• Haha
I doubt Dan will even pass his degree so becoming a teacher is a long shot. I'm a teacher and yes, you need to be impartial. The kids are also very pass remarkable (I changed my hair recently and most of them commented on it) so you can't be thin skinned which I think he is so he'd last about 2 minutes in the classroom 😀
Ah, I love the phrase “pass remarkable” my late mum used to say that 😍 It’s so apt. You don’t hear it so much now. And yes- I cannot imagine that Danny would be much cop in the face of a small child’s commentary…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Timberland Timberley looks scary in that picture… gives me this is the last thing you see before you die Vibes. Daniel couldn’t be a teacher, what the hell would he teach. Sharpie cleavage?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I made a comment about teachers needing be impartial.

TBH, it we had a teacher in the school with as strong views as Dan had, I’d be concerned and would be speaking to SLT as to me, it’s almost brainwashing.
It feels like he just wants to go in and be in a pastoral role without any of the actual teaching! No mention of subjects or age groups, despite being asked many times by people with genuine advice.

It feels like he just wants to go in and be in a pastoral role without any of the actual teaching! No mention of subjects or age groups, despite being asked many times by people with genuine advice.
He shouldn’t even be able to do that, he’s got an agenda and will carry on pushing it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.