Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know they had stamps. I had enough of getting just the one eye perfect so got them tattooed.
You got eyeliner tattooed on? Why did I not know that was possible! Off to research as it takes me forever as I have hooded lids and the normal ways don’t seem to work.
---
The poster confirmed it was vaginal atrophy but a) I’m not sure how airing out your fanny would help b) I’m not looking up what that is and c) whhhhhhy would you bring this up in a dress group.
Christ on a bike. I just looked it up and a) being a women sucks sometimes b) why oh why the flip would you put that in a Facebook group

Reactions: 6
Today’s stuff of nightmares….introducing Little Red Riding Hoodwinking women into thinking this is normal!

View attachment 2602112
That is definite nightmare fodder!

So I've realised that someone I know from uni (who is quite a well known organist - in organ circles that is) is of course FB friends with Timtimthepiperssonstoleapigandawayherun. Thankfully I see no evidence of any interaction between them in recent times.

There's no escape is there, it's like 6 degrees of separation and somehow everyone on here is probably only a friend of a friend away from him and the sharpie eyeliner, terrifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[
You got eyeliner tattooed on? Why did I not know that was possible! Off to research as it takes me forever as I have hooded lids and the normal ways don’t seem to work.
---
Yes, had it done about 4 years ago so it’s not as dark now but I love it. I’m lucky that I have someone nearby who had won awards so didn’t hesitate to get them done. 100% recommend

Reactions: 5
Timmy Timmy Timberley please please don’t dress like that ever again. It looks tit, you look tit and honestly you can’t even pass as a woman if I pretend I’m blind….

Reactions: 15
I'm a fan of Hell Bunny but that is not an every day coat, and on TimTimminyTimTimminyTimTimCherooo it looks like he raided an eight year old's party clothes wardrobe. It's much too short/ small/ overly feminine to work. Distinct child catcher vibes.

Although as much as it pains me, I give him credit for the non hiking boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've got that coat. Between that, shiny boots and all the people bundled into awkward layers under their frocks this is like a slow motion intervention on my clothing choices 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s giving Veruca Salt vibes.

IMG_5888.jpeg

(Except in this version Wonka stole Veruca Salt’s dress and wears is around the factory at night when the Oompa Loompas go home).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definite Verucca Salt 🤣

I want an oompa-loompa and a chocolate river and a trained squirrel and access to women‘s spaces, and if I don’t get them, right now, I’m going to scream!

And that, boys and girls, is how Timmy Salt turned purple - three course dinner chewing gum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SIBWN Nik is absolutely encouraging me to sell what I have left of my Popsy frocks. I’m a size 18 and if that’s what I look like in them… ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.