Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF to DannyBoy he’s clearly adept at arts and crafts, abd at least he has a lighter hand with an eye pencil than Timnotnicebutdefinitelydim, as is witnessed by his fake cleavage.

Although someone should tell him that it looks less like a pair of tits than a bum crack!

View attachment 2604416
Not gonna lie, I didn't read your post and wondered why on earth someone was posting a photo of their arse on the Popsy group 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here you go...it is not the first time she has referenced running away cos life is too hard 🤷‍♀️
Specail again… honestly if she spent less time trying to convince everyone how hard she has it and just got on with her life it would be much easier for her.

daniels arsecrack cleavage 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I eye -rolled my way through Dan's post. Like volunteering and doing arts and frigging crafts with Mermaids (⛳) is anything like being a teacher. And for someone doing an access course. 🙄 Give me strength. Of course the usual affirmations "I wish there had been teachers like you when I was at school" "so inspiring" 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
TBF to DannyBoy he’s clearly adept at arts and crafts, abd at least he has a lighter hand with an eye pencil than Timnotnicebutdefinitelydim, as is witnessed by his fake cleavage.

View attachment 2604416
In the same way that Timanda needs some lessons in eye make up, Danielle needs some in contouring. I'm sure lots of us were emphasising non existent cleavage when we were younger with blusher or highlighter. Surely in person this line looks laughable 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, I didn't read your post and wondered why on earth someone was posting a photo of their arse on the Popsy group 🤦‍♀️
Don’t go on the Snag tights group hun there’s nothing left to the imagination to wonder about 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Leaving these here without comment 🤭🤭 I could not, for shame, put this photo in a public group 🤪
I thought someone had made some really messy avocado on toast. Nothing is more appetising than a grubby set of keys next to your food.

Let me guess it’s all fawning comments like ‘they look delicious hun x’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noooooo, looks like I've joined the ranks of the banned, I'm out of Frocks and Friends, Preloved and even the wiki, no warning no message 😭😭😭😭😭

I've been so careful, I haven't laugh reacted any weird stuff, I haven't even commented on Gummy's lack of safeguarding or Timbarassment's purple hat. I've been nondescript and nice, no idea why I'm out but I did mess up in cropping a screenshot in here once so maybe there is a spy in the ranks watching out for tattle-tale popsy fans.

I'm sorry all, no more screenshots from me, guess I will have to wait for scraps like the rest of the masses.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Noooooo, looks like I've joined the ranks of the banned, I'm out of Frocks and Friends, Preloved and even the wiki, no warning no message 😭😭😭😭😭

I've been so careful, I haven't laugh reacted any weird stuff, I haven't even commented on Gummy's lack of safeguarding or Timbarassment's purple hat. I've been nondescript and nice, no idea why I'm out but I did mess up in cropping a screenshot in here once so maybe there is a spy in the ranks watching out for tattle-tale popsy fans.

I'm sorry all, no more screenshots from me, guess I will have to wait for scraps like the rest of the masses.
Oh no 😪 how has this happened?? Bit sinister isn't it?

yeah that’s weird. I know how hard it is to not hit that laugh button. Clearly they are reading here. Hi Greasy Gregg!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no 😪 how has this happened?? Bit sinister isn't it?
I think it’s shocking they’ve done this to you as you have stated you are buying their products. You just know that cherish and greasy Greg will be laughing at the group like we do in private, they have to be!
---
I think it’s shocking they’ve done this to you as you have stated you are buying their products. You just know that cherish and greasy Greg will be laughing at the group like we do in private, they have to be!
Just realised I quoted the wrong person! 🤣🤣 @PryingPenny, i do hope you don’t line their pockets anymore!

Last edited:
@PryingPenny, i do hope you don’t line their pockets anymore!
I mean I'm a bit sad I don't get to see any drama but also will be annoying not to know what is coming out, I've definitely spent a few quid but not 1000s like some people. They are just clothes in the end but maybe it will help me not to get into the FOMO of the group. I really did like the look of Katriss with the model shots, the fabric is lovely, but the price put me off so near Christmas. My first dress was £39 I think, can't justify £48, especially at this time of year 😂😂

Reactions: 2

I reported a screenshot on here a while ago because it had a tab open with the person’s gmail address visible. It was firstname.lastname at gmail. Was that you? If so one of the spies from the group might have seen it and banned you. They must be here a lot because reported posts get zapped pretty quick.

I wonder if there are other groups as terrible as Popsy?

Reactions: 7
I reported a screenshot on here a while ago because it had a tab open with the person’s gmail address visible. It was firstname.lastname at gmail. Was that you? If so one of the spies from the group might have seen it and banned you. They must be here a lot because reported posts get zapped pretty quick.
Ah interesting, I use my phone for tattle and screenshots so wouldn't have seen that with the way my phone works. But I did post a screenshot with my profile photo on the corner and then hastily reedited it, so maybe I was unlucky and someone saw it then or screenshotted and sent to admin. Let this be a lesson to you alllllll, it is not only the Prying Pennys of this world who do the digging 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.