Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The look that SIBWM gives the camera as she leans into her close up is terrifying- it’s the look that you get from the ropey drunk in the dodgy pub you accidentally went into, right before they nut you in the face.

is it meant to be…sultry? Come hither? Because, um, it’s really not 🤣
It looks like she's about to take great pleasure in nutting you and possibly following up with a wee stabbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The look that SIBWM gives the camera as she leans into her close up is terrifying- it’s the look that you get from the ropey drunk in the dodgy pub you accidentally went into, right before they nut you in the face.

is it meant to be…sultry? Come hither? Because, um, it’s really not 🤣
It reminds me of movies/TV shows where they come across a crazy old lady who claims to have psychic powers and gives them a really intense look before telling them something very unsettling.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like when you see ads for products (usually AliExpress type shite) and there are comments underneath like ‘where do I buy this?!!!’ I think some people genuinely struggle with using the internet outside of certain sites. My MIL can literally only use Facebook and Amazon. Ordering a Popsy would be beyond her (ordering tonnes of crap off Amazon and sending it directly to our house is not).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mention of disability ✓
Hard times story ✓
Long essay, completely pointless to the actual question ✓
Actual question could've been googled in two seconds ✓

Classic Popsy post!
---
Also any answers are completely irrelevant if you don't live in her local area anyway so the WHOLE POST IS POINTLESS!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mention of disability ✓
Hard times story ✓

Classic Popsy post!
---
Also any answers are completely irrelevant if you don't live in her local area anyway so the WHOLE POST IS POINTLESS!
Also if she needs/wants to leave that desperately, MAKE time for people to come? The world doesn’t revolve around her 🙄

Reactions: 10
The amount of posts on there that would be so much better posted in local groups. Today we’ve got someone asking for reviews of a car park in Manchester and someone asking for recommendations for accommodation in Kent. The only reason I can think that people would post on there is because they’re angling for freebies or expecting people to open up their homes to a Popsy ‘friend’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mention of disability ✓
Hard times story ✓

Classic Popsy post!
---
Ah yes, I saw the part 1 of this oversharing of her daughter’s life.

Reactions: 7
Mention of disability ✓
Hard times story ✓

Classic Popsy post!
---
My own mother wouldn't know all these intricate details about my life, health, moving plans and what my work involves. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure the daughter can sort out her own viewings/moving van and doesn't need mummy dearest to sort this for her.

Reactions: 7
More importantly, did we establish what “VA” was?
---
Mention of disability ✓
Hard times story ✓

Classic Popsy post!
---

🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I swear ‘Tim-a-ling-a-still-got-me-ding-dong’ could be wearing a bin bag and the Popsy huns would still lose their minds at how amazing he apparently looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today’s stuff of nightmares….introducing Little Red Riding Hoodwinking women into thinking this is normal!

IMG_3286.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
More importantly, did we establish what “VA” was?
---

🥱🥱🥱
The poster confirmed it was vaginal atrophy but a) I’m not sure how airing out your fanny would help b) I’m not looking up what that is and c) whhhhhhy would you bring this up in a dress group.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Today’s stuff of nightmares….introducing Little Red Riding Hoodwinking women into thinking this is normal!

View attachment 2602112
Ohh what a big forehead you have…
---
The poster confirmed it was vaginal atrophy but a) I’m not sure how airing out your fanny would help b) I’m not looking up what that is and c) whhhhhhy would you bring this up in a dress group.
imagine you worked with them and read that. You wouldn’t be able to look her in the face without wondering if she was airing her flaps in the workplace 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.