Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pleasantly surprised! Comfy and (I think!) flattering! But the lighting is awful, it’s really multicoloured IRL! I like that the tie waist isn’t one of thos detachable ones that get twisted, it’s only around the front so the bands stay one way if that makes sense! 🍄 paired with brown ankle boots for work
I’m sorry but your house looks too tidy here, you need to pile some boxes and rubbish about, then re-take pls. Preferably in a mirror with toothpaste on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is no-one talking about the new duo Taylor McKnight? That’s one of the best things I’ve seen on Fetish & Fiends in ages!

The look that SIBWM gives the camera as she leans into her close up is terrifying- it’s the look that you get from the ropey drunk in the dodgy pub you accidentally went into, right before they nut you in the face.

is it meant to be…sultry? Come hither? Because, um, it’s really not 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.