Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rare sighting- someone wearing a dress that not only suits them,but the waist is at her actual waist and not under her boobs. Speaking of that- why are they all wearing jumpers over the dresses but hoiked up so they end just below the boobs? It looks tit
I need to see this weird jumper thing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s 100% the next idea on the Popsy table - cropped cable knit jumpers.

I wore the purple sparkly tartan skirt today for the first time (everything else I’m wearing is black) and 3 people complimented me on it in the first 10 mins 😂

Reactions: 7

I wore the purple sparkly tartan skirt today for the first time (everything else I’m wearing is black) and 3 people complimented me on it in the first 10 mins 😂
Ah but did anyone shout Popsy in the wild? 😝

Reactions: 4

But did you wear the wrong bra size, hand them all a Popsy business card, shout (if applicable to skirts) "IT HAS POCKETS!" and post about it on the group. If not, you're doing Popsy wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pleasantly surprised! Comfy and (I think!) flattering! But the lighting is awful, it’s really multicoloured IRL! I like that the tie waist isn’t one of thos detachable ones that get twisted, it’s only around the front so the bands stay one way if that makes sense! 🍄 paired with brown ankle boots for work

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Pleasantly surprised! Comfy and (I think!) flattering! But the lighting is awful, it’s really multicoloured IRL! I like that the tie waist isn’t one of thos detachable ones that get twisted, it’s only around the front so the bands stay one way if that makes sense! 🍄 paired with brown ankle boots for work
You definitely fall into the extremely elite group of people who look great in a Popsy. Doc Marten girl league!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this the Bay dress? Did you run out of red ink on your phone 😂😂

But I jest, you look really good, great purchase. How is the cotton fabric?

• Haha
Is this the Bay dress? Did you run out of red ink on your phone 😂😂

But I jest, you look really good, great purchase. How is the cotton fabric?
Actually you’re right, in my album the colours are there?? I blame tattle hahaha

yes material is nice…but actually I should say I am getting electric shocks all the time from things in this office… 🤣 but that does often happen to me so who knows if it’s the Popsy or something else!
---
You definitely fall into the extremely elite group of people who look great in a Popsy. Doc Marten girl league!
Aw Thankyou!

• Heart
Actually you’re right, in my album the colours are there?? I blame tattle hahaha

yes material is nice…but actually I should say I am getting electric shocks all the time from things in this office… 🤣 but that does often happen to me so who knows if it’s the Popsy or something else!
---

Aw Thankyou!
If you are anything like me .. it's the polyester. I can't wear it nowadays - last time I did I set off the building alarm at work just by brushing past the tube that led to the main bell 🥴 I got rid of all my polyester clothing and throws and I'm no longer statically charged 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m the same with polyester, particularly since the menopause. if I wear it, then when I touch my dogs, rather than cutely booping them on the nose, I zap them with a tiny bolt of lightning, which feels cruel 😳 And it makes my hair go like SIBWM Nik’s!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
But did you wear the wrong bra size, hand them all a Popsy business card, shout (if applicable to skirts) "IT HAS POCKETS!" and post about it on the group. If not, you're doing Popsy wrong.
a) I hope not but who knows these days. They’re a different size depending on the time of day, thank you perimenopause 🙄
b) I said ‘the internet’ when one of them asked where it was from
c) No, I smiled uncomfortably and left the arena of conversation
d) Absolutely not 🤣
---
You look fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Theres a time and place for pockets. Somebody I used to work with got married recently and her wedding dress had pockets.
Great except in nearly all the pictures she has put on fb she's stood there looking at her husband with her hands in her pockets. Looks wrong- gorgeous white floaty frock and she looks like shes bored and queuing for a bus

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Theres a time and place for pockets. Somebody I used to work with got married recently and her wedding dress had pockets.
Great except in nearly all the pictures she has put on fb she's stood there looking at her husband with her hands in her pockets. Looks wrong- gorgeous white floaty frock and she looks like shes bored and queuing for a bus
When a friend of mine got married in the late 80's, her parents paid a lot of money for her hand-made dress. She insisted on having pockets in the skirt so that she had somewhere to carry her cigaretttes and lighter. Her mum was raging because you could spot her yellow Bic lighter, poking out of her dress pocket in several of the photos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That’s the trouble with husbands isn’t it, wait ten years then two come along… etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.