Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having a really slow day, but I have no bleeping clue what song she's banging on about!?? Edit - that looks way angrier than I am 🤣 I'm not angry, just confused
99 red balloons by Nena (or nina, or however you spell it, it just makes me think of scrubs)

99 red balloons by Nena (or nina, or however you spell it, it just makes me think of scrubs)
Same 😂 (Although I liked it when I was little and it was in the charts, it will always be Scrubs/the outrage over her underarm hair that comes to mind)

Reactions: 2
I did wonder how the whole day has passed without anyone mentioning the purple hats when it's so perfect for this thread.

And then I was confused about what it was we were celebrating. Now I'm just worried that it's all just in my Timagination (I'll see myself out).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Timberley infiltrating tattle. Is the court of Queen Sandra and King Greasy Greg not enough? Do the handmaidens not give him enough verification these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A rare sighting- someone wearing a dress that not only suits them,but the waist is at her actual waist and not under her boobs. Speaking of that- why are they all wearing jumpers over the dresses but hoiked up so they end just below the boobs? It looks tit

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.